Options

*** Tampa Fanviews Here 6/12/2008 ***

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Tampa was awesome!

KOL were great and I wish they had played longer. I will have to check them out when they headline. Not many people seemed that into them around me.

My seats were the best I have ever had for a show. 3rd row on the stone side about 15 rows deep from front of the stage.

my four friends and I played the"one song from each CD you would like to hear" game and I am the only one who got shut out, but I still didn't care as it was still an awesome show with amazing energy. My first indoor PJ show.

Insignif. GTF and Present Tense were my favorites. Porch was really good as well. Thanks PJ for an awesome show. I got to slow dance with my girl during YLB and that was pretty awesome too. See you at MSG I!
  • Options
    I'm so glad PJ played the south, since I just moved to Florida from New Jersey in 2007.

We definitely got the best setlist for FL! Sometimes, Light Years, Present Tense, Insignificance, and NOTHINGMAN! I've been waiting for that one live!

I made my husband go with me, so this was his first PJ show. He knew most of the songs because of being forced to listen to them daily; but of course, "the hits" made his night. I was also next to 2 guys on my right who just stood there and kept looking at all of us 10c folks like we were insane, then would leave for beer or whatever. They probably stayed for 4 songs total. My husband kidded that I probably ran them away with my dancing/singing "energizer bunny" routine. Oh well, I guess those seats have to be filled somehow.

Overall it was a fabulous night! The best PJ show for me thus far! I hope to go to as many more shows as possible without losing my job!!
    I was bitten, must have been the devil.....

06 Leg I~ Continental II
    07 Lollapalooza
    08 Tampa
    08 EV DC I
  • Options
    TPATURKTPATURK Posts: 47
    Hello - I am a native Tampa man and was actually born right across from the Forum. I am a huge concert goer and have been to many shows there and elsewhere. By far the sound at the PJ show on Thursday was the best I have ever heard from the opening song. I am very critical on sound and I judge shows by sound quality. At the WPB shows it took 6 to 7 songs to get the sound quality LEVEL. The drums were loose, the bass was wobbling and the vocals were drowned out in WPB. After 6 songs or so it got adjusted and was on tight. As for the arena show and PJ, I salute the sound people. From note one this show was tight, the best I have heard. I really have not seen a bad show from PJ in Tampa, they seem to love the venue and the crowd always seems to respond.
    I was at the VIC show last year and was dissappointed towards the end when the guitars were so heavy we lost Eddie. Anyhow the band is on, they are better than ever. The shows will get better as this tour concludes and then into the studio
    I hope we are all back here in 6 months to a year doing the same thing with new material. For now it is serious live withdraw from the Jam.
    Yes and for all you diehards this is Brian Turkel, the guy who posted all the great pics, vids and shot of setlist from the last Tampa show 08/12/00 show. http://www.fivehorizons.com/tour/cc/t2000p2.shtml#08/12/00
    I am happy other TC members get front row because it is a well deserved for all to see them once like that.
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• Options
    I loved the energy of the Tampa show. I was in section 117(mike's side, 18 rows back and 5 rows up) Sometimes was a great opener and the versions of Porch, Black and Present Tense were the best I have seen. We went crazy when Ed gave a shout out to "B-Town". I cried, again, during Small Town as it has some personal significance for me and my buddy cried during the end of Wishlist, "bring'em home" as he has a brother in Iraq. Like everyone else, I could have used a few more song doses, but they were out there for about 2 1/4 hours. You can't complain about that. The sound was great from where I was, but I have been to other shows in the Forum up high and to the sides and yes, the sound tends to be weaker up there. This was my 6th show and certainly my favorite.
    In addition, the fundraiser was awesome. I had a great time and was so happy to see the look on Karen and co.'s faces from HDF on how giving you guys were. Fantastic job to Clinton and crew for setting it up and thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. Thanks to everyone for playing as I know my MC/auctioneer skills aren't polished. Next time we'll get the bar to turn the music down sooner. To BIG $ Ben, thanks brother. I can't wait for next time.
    4.FOOTSTEPS
    Tampa x 3, West Palm, Kissimmee, Vegas
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Has anyone heard the boot of Tampa yet?

Wondering how it turned out before I buy it.

Reviews?
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    I must admit to pure luck getting the chance to see PJ play in Tampa. I'm from Seattle. It just so happened they were playing the Forum while I was in Orlando for a week.

Despite growing up listening to PJ, I had only seen them in concert once, Halloween night in San Francisco eight years ago. Two years ago, I failed to to see them play the Gorge a few hours east of Seattle and regretted it, making myself the promise to never miss on another chance.

I'm glad I followed through.

The Forum will never be the best venue to hear a concert, but I'll remember the music from that night forever. The first PJ concert I saw I still hold images of the Halloween costumes and the atmosphere from that night.

The Tampa show. I'll simply remember how damn good my favorite band sounded.

Here's hoping for a West Coast swing sometime later this year.

____
    10/31/00 Shoreline Amp.
    6/12/08 Tampa
    PJ
    2000 Shoreline Amp
    2008 Tampa
    2009 Seattle 1 & 2
    2012 Missoula
    2013 Spokane, Seattle
    2014 Moline
    2016 MSG 1 & 2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Safeco 1 & 2, Missoula
    2022 San Diego

EV
    2010 Benaroya
    2022 Benaroya
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    yea this show was GREAT!

I was really suprised to hear Light Years, Down and Nothingman.
    it was truly an awesome PJ show, although days after I looked at some other setlists and saw that they played some songs on other setlists I wish I could've heard.

my favorite part about a PJ show is going in and feeling that overwhelming excitement of not knowing what songs you're going to hear...you don't have that freedom of sitting in front of your stereo, reading the bootleg case and knowing what is next...but at the show, you have no need for imagining what the band is doing on stage :).

would've loved to hear some Low Light, Dissident, Sleight of Hand, Last Exit...that stuff

i loved the backdrop...the waves were awesome, they sounded just great as well. and bringing up the house lights for Yellow Ledbetter was classic.

great show.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    I figure a week is just about the right amount of time to formulate a review of the show...

Got to the arena around 6:30ish, found cheap parking (bonus!). My friend and I were still exhuasted from the West Palm show, having to drive 3 hours to Tampa. We made a bee line for the ticket counter. 3rd row Stone side... i was quite happy w/ that. Next stop.... merch stand. I got the poster, which I liked better than the WPB show poster, though my wife doesn't like it. I skipped Kings of Leon, as I didn't much care for them the previous night. I would have much preferred Ted Leo.

PJ comes on and kills it. Great set list... Down, Present Tense (my fave track from No Code), Nothingman.... a mellower set list than the previous night in WPB. The guys seemed to be having a great time on stage. I can't wait to hear the bootleg and relive the experience.

My only complaint was that the people around my friend and me were total tools. Every other show I've been to, I've had great conversations and alot of fun w/ the 10c peeps. The worst offenders were the 4 douche nozzles in front of me, 2 of whom only stopped taking pictures of the band to take pictures of themselves in various myspace poses (open mouths, kissy faces, gang signs, what have you...).
    "I would love to see a forklift life a crate of forks. It would be so damn literal." - Mitch Hedberg

9/23/98 WPB, 8/10/00 WPB, 4/11/03 WPB, 4/13/03 Tampa, 10/4/04 Kissimmee, 6/11/08 WPB, 6/12/08 Tampa
  • Options
    MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    Thank you to all who posted damn great reviews! I loved reading them, eventhough, I know it adds to my pain of missing another great PJ show lol, but hey, still makes me real glad that all who went there had a great time and great seats too! And Herd beahavior, your review gave me goosenumps man! Just felt like I was there for a moment and I thought it was real funny that Ed flipped you the bird, haha how nice of him :p And also some damn great photos posted up here! A lot of thanks to all who posted those kick ass pics and I loved your pics Fury Three! They looked like great seats! Lucky duck! Definitely am going to try and get the boot for this, the setlist just sounds pure awesome, I guess Mike Mcready is true to his word when he said in an interview that at this leg of the tour they would be playing some gems! Eventhough I wasn't there or haven't witnessed a show yet, but I wanna say thanks to the band for giving all of us other fans gems and gifts hehe...they're really a great band to be a fan of! Any other reviews that haven't surfaced, please write some more folks! :D
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    ObliviaOblivia Posts: 2
    I'll preface by saying that I am just jotting some quick notes to share for the Tampa show. I know it's late, but I'm still plenty excited about the show that happened a week ago and I have been obsessively lurking on the Message Pit as a result, and I am never on here.

My brother and I walked in right as the band started "Sometimes" and it took a while for us to get to our seats. It seems that when you are on the floor somewhere, folks working the venue can't really direct you properly. We watched a bit of "Sometimes" from section 104, where we couldn't get all the way down the stairs. We stayed in a couple of empty seats in the same section to see "Corduroy" and tried to make our way back out to the floor. Heard "Why Go" from the hall and stairs because Elevator Dude made us walk. Weaved through the awesome bar downstairs and dark floor seats during the rest of "Why Go" and "Severed Hand." Still was walking up the floor through several sections during "Severed Hand" and finally was directed to FL2. Little did we know that we were not at the Stone end of our section, but at the Eddie end--pretty much center--and in the first row no less. Yes, we had won the lottery. (!!!)

To go hand in hand with this thread, I think the fan pictured in the 4th pic of this gallery is the same one that I was standing next to. If so, then she also was first to delve into the wine that was passed along during the Tampa show. She had told me the name of the wine, but it escapes me now. The bottle also went to her right--to her boyfriend. I was on her left, so I missed out. I would have partook if I were the second or third, but not after the whole front row took swigs. I think Eddie was also only expecting her to swig and then have it returned too. He watched for a while and put his hands up in defeat as if to say, "Oh, go on and have it."

A few times during the show, Eddie was distracted by someone in the center of the crowd. He would point and wave and of course, he was looking at me. Ha! Just kidding. Actually, around YL, don't remember if it was before or after, he pointed out a little 2-3 year old girl, who was about 5 rows back atop her dad's shoulders, asked her name (Emma), and thanked her personally for being up for the whole show. The crowd loved it. There was some great energy and all around good vibes that night.

I am wholly understating the lottery win though. I was really just agape for a few songs at the amazing seats we had. I normally get 10th row on a good day with the 10c. The folks around me were really nice and really happy to be there. I think I finally snapped out of it when "Even Flow" started. That whole string of songs (Even Flow->PT->Insignificance->Betterman->DTE) was full of WIN.

And for a comparison, a couple of my friends bought regular tix through TM and were in a high up section in the St. Pete Times Forum where the stairs are so steep and they loved every minute of it too! One had come to a couple other PJ shows in Kissimee and New Orleans with me before. But the other one attended FOR THE FIRST TIME. She had been waiting 13 years to get a chance to see them and she was happy as a clam to get "Hide Your Love Away" for her first show too. They couldn't understand what Eddie Vedder was mumbling about in between songs, but the songs came through just fine.

And mumbling between songs consisted of baseball heroes and references to front row being "seats behind home plate", registering to vote, the movie Recount and how Florida was the star of that movie, Bradenton, little girl Emma, brief intro to the part of the set (Encore 1) as fan requests. Encore 1, again, was full of WIN.

Many from the crowd roared, "Thank you!" Thanks to the band for putting on an excellent show for us. They even took a bow at the end.

Cheers and everyone enjoy the rest of the shows. :)

---Olivia
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    nothing more that i can add to what most people have put about this show....

it was a great show with awesome energy from the crowd and the band you can tell was appreciative of the vibe

Nothingman (gets me everytime i hear it) and Down was a nice suprise

me and my wife (this was our honeymoon!!!) had a great time and met some cool people at Hattricks and also sitting next to us in section 118 on Mikes side

glad we got to make the trip to Tampa!!
  • Options
    14RAY5514RAY55 Mami Posts: 109
    pjalive21 wrote:
    nothing more that i can add to what most people have put about this show....

it was a great show with awesome energy from the crowd and the band you can tell was appreciative of the vibe

Nothingman (gets me everytime i hear it) and Down was a nice suprise

me and my wife (this was our honeymoon!!!) had a great time and met some cool people at Hattricks and also sitting next to us in section 118 on Mikes side

glad we got to make the trip to Tampa!!

I'm in total agreement with you on all points!!
    Still Alive And Well In Miami
    4-23-92 Miami,8-22-92 Miami,3-28-94 Miami,10-07-96 Ft.Laud.,9-22-98 WPB,9-23-98 WPB,8-9-00 WPB,8-10-00 WPB,4-11-03 WPB,7-16-06 S.F.,7-18-06 S.F.,7-22-06 Gorge,6-11-08 WPB,6-12-08 Tampa,10-23-10 Moun.View,10-24-10 Moun.View
  • Options
    I don't understand how they played what I wanted to here. They have always played what I wanted to here. Ed is so in tune with his fans. I can't f'in believe they played Nothingman. Amazing. Anyways...

Bad Ass concert. Sound was great. Energy was better than I expected from a show in Tampa. Setlist was spot on. I kinda wanted to here Slight of Hand (maybe in place of Insig) BUT, they pulled that out of their arses when they were here in 2000. They never cease to amaze me.

I can't wait to here Black on the boot. That was something special!
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    So, this was supposed to be the middle show on my way to a concert hattrick & I'm super excited for this band. My 7th time Pearl Jamming & I'm amping walking in to the side of this building to where floor VIP is. It's chill but still no merch. WTF? mate I heard it's the shit this year? -n- then the euro dood tells me all these funny ways to 'get up' & 'go there' & 'how to find' the merch booths.
    so... I was slightly dissapointed when we got to our damn day of ticketbastard seats and we're all the way in the back in the middle, freaking like 3rd to last row; le barf. So Kings of Leon rocked our socks off! I was clapping real loud like I do inbetween songs except that on fast on on everybeat. I'm new to appreciated their style & I really like them live from what I saw for the first time. My friend, John I took, had seen Kings of Leon 3 times now & he said that they are better every time too.
    That was cool a good start & I'm knowing it's going to get much better... but we had to move from our seats... there was just no way we were gonna be jamming all the way in the back rows of this joint. So we both then head up & crash the 1st merch booth we see on our way to spending like almost too much & I say; "Hey lets stay close up here & go over there." The stage definatly looked best from up above & the sound techies did it right. We we're so stacked on the right hand side jam-standing The Whole Entire Long Time! How freaking funny was Ed. He had me in kahoots from the very begining & kept the entire crowd alive the entire show. Thanks. We Bradenton folk were so owning y'all when we got the 1st encore set dedicated to us, not only that... There I was playing out the super slow motion golf swings to the band when the happen glanced & jamming all alongw/ my bro AND w/uber prosurf photog Dick Meseroll from ESM & his lady friends sitting directly behind our new found row. Not to mention I took a guy who'd never seen Pearl Jam, afterward he said that was one of his all time favorite rock & roll shows. Thanks for the birthday suprise Pearl Jam! See y'all next time when it's my friend's turn to take ME
    (-;
    Joe Hannah
    04-22-92
    08-04-92
    03-28-94
    08-09-00
    08-27-00
    04-13-03
    06-12-08

"maybe it me or it maybe you"
  • Options
    TPATURKTPATURK Posts: 47
    Other than SC, seems to me the 2nd show so far. get the Boot.
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    i am remembering Nothingman...

only time played this tour

so far, eh? :D

well done, ed egg head.. :D
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,953
    I dunno what everyone's talking about. I'm listening to show right now under a set of hi-def headphones, and the sound is spot on terrific. All the shows are, honestly. And no, it's not just because I crank them... I turn it down to to test the acoustics too.

The whole crew really did a number this time around, and the company doing the boots (while slow as molasses) are doing an admirable job transplanting the shows.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    Hopefully get my boot today from the show. Did anyone else think that "Black" was the best live version they ever heard? Just seemed exceptional to me for some indescribable reason.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Go Animal wrote:
    I dunno what everyone's talking about. I'm listening to show right now under a set of hi-def headphones, and the sound is spot on terrific.

Do you mind sharing when you downloaded it?

I'm wondering if they tweaked it.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Hopefully get my boot today from the show. Did anyone else think that "Black" was the best live version they ever heard? Just seemed exceptional to me for some indescribable reason.

Absolutely.
    I know everybody says that about their respective shows. I had the chills through that entire song.

As far as memories go, Black coupled with Nothingman right before it, was a sight to behold. I know I won't forget it.
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    Black is probably the most important PJ song, and really one of the most important songs ever to me. To hear it that night was magical, and the crowd singing at the end gives me chills.

One of the best concert moments of my life, and it was on my birthday. :)
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    I'm listening to the bootleg now and Black IS the shit on there. What I remember the best about it was the the awesome crowd participation at the end without Ed initiating it. It's a little more subtle on the boot, but you can definitely hear the crowd echoing Ed the whole song. Boom's keys top the whole shit off. A lot of people say this boot sounds shitty, ah fuck 'em. I'll always have great memories from this show!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Absolutely.
    I know everybody says that about their respective shows. I had the chills through that entire song.

As far as memories go, Black coupled with Nothingman right before it, was a sight to behold. I know I won't forget it.

Nothingman and Black back to back like that was a treat for me and definitely a highlight of the show

it started off the honeymoon with the wife perfectly :)
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,953
    Just realized that Ed fucked up "Down" in the beginning, still a good version though (to the the untrained ear) ;)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!