Options

*** Tampa Fanviews Here 6/12/2008 ***

Comments

• Options
    Forgive me if someone asked already, but did they seat people behind the stage at this show? My concern is because of the backdrop of the stage would block the view and I have seats behind the stage at MSG1. I've been trying to find better seats, but no luck so far and as the date approaches and after seeing your pics I am a little worried.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing all your pics! I can't wait now for this show, I am so excited I am wishing the date would come sooner! Thanks in advance for any info!
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    No...the behind the stage seats were blocked off.
  • Options
    TB RivalTB Rival Posts: 74
    rrivers wrote:
    I disagree that all a band owes its fans is an honest performance. Fans know that Pearl Jam mixes up the setlist on different nights which is one of the reasons that so many people go to multiple shows. I don't think it's too much to ask for 2 shows which are in cities close together or the same city on multiple nights have different setlists. I'm not saying they have to play super rare songs, just different songs. I actually didn't think the setlists for those two nights were that bad, but I was disappointed when I saw them in 06 at all 3 SF shows and every night they played Alive, Even Flow, and Life Wasted. I thought Ed's solo shows could have had a more varied setlist too.

If you went to both of these shows and can honestly complain about the setlists or anything else...you are either not a very big fan, someone ran over your dog one of those two mornings, or you are pretty much a miserable human being.

The setlists were awesome, completely different from night to night other than what 3 or 4 songs? The energy was amazing, and PJ has officially cemented their status as one of the greatest American bands of all time.

How could you not feel or realize this? Were you really at these shows?

Tampa was f*cking amazing. I've seen them 8 times and I'd have to count this show as the best I've seen.
  • Options
    No...the behind the stage seats were blocked off.

Thanks! Eased my mind a bit right now...
  • Options
    erik768erik768 Decatur, GA Posts: 117
    The preshow fundraiser at Hattricks was a lot of fun, special thanks to the organizers for putting it all together. Had a good time meeting MakingWaves, Floridaman, Bryce from StL and the many other fans whose names I forgot.

I went to both the Tampa and WPB shows and would say Tampa was slightly better just due to the crowd energy although both shows were amazing. Kings of Leon have been tearing it up as the openning band, a wall of sound. Hightlights for me last night included seeing Present Tense, Nothingman, and Sometimes live. Heading to the Columbia show on Monday and can't wait.

Also the new poster pickup system has been working well. Havn't had to worry about destroying my poster while going crazy during this tour.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    Pearl Jam has no control over who goes to what shows. Is it reasonable to assume a lot people in West Palm Beach were also going to Tampa? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends. I went to both nights, and I'm sure a lot of others did, and a lot also didn't. Should this factor into the composition of the setlist? In my opinion, not at all.

But oh well, this could go round and around for awhile...I have nothing further to add, so I'll just bid adieu to this line of discussion and let others carry it forth if they will. Peace.

Why shouldn't playing in the same city factor into the setlist? Again I am not advocating playing super rarities, just other hits. There are a ton of songs on "Rearviewmirror" that they could rotate through. I am not talking about the 2 recent shows, which I said were good setlists. I just mentioned that when I saw them 3 times in four days in 06 it would have been nice if Elderly Woman, Daughter, Wishlist, Black, etc. were played rather than Alive, Yellow Ledbetter, and Even Flow all three nights.

Otherwise I have no complaints.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    TB Rival wrote:
    If you went to both of these shows and can honestly complain about the setlists or anything else...you are either not a very big fan, someone ran over your dog one of those two mornings, or you are pretty much a miserable human being.

The setlists were awesome, completely different from night to night other than what 3 or 4 songs? The energy was amazing, and PJ has officially cemented their status as one of the greatest American bands of all time.

How could you not feel or realize this? Were you really at these shows?

Tampa was f*cking amazing. I've seen them 8 times and I'd have to count this show as the best I've seen.

TB Rival, let me give you are reading lesson. I said "I actually didn't think the setlists for those two nights were that bad".
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Lizard wrote:

I think by an average the boys are the most "cranially endowed" with hair since the early 90s tours.

I can't remember Stone having much hair since '92....even Mike's/JEff's is thicker than from the last few tours.

Its all about being forty something!! Coverin up that hair loss! :)

Looks like awesome lighting for these shows also!
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    hey, what's this new poster system?
    i want to get the poster for the shows that i go to ..
    and how much are they?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    First, another BIG thanks to 10c for giving me the chance to get pretty damn good seats for a good price....Second, thanks to PJ for giving me an opportunity to see them in 2008, it was going to be a long wait if I had to wait until the new album.

I went to both shows. Its interesting how people have different takes on the same two shows I saw, I talked to people after the show that had a different take on several things. The seats you have, the people who are next to you, how many shows you have seen before, what your 10c number is, where you are from, how negative a person you are (I won't mention names), and even how you feel that day all come into play. The concert experience is very subjective I think. BUT, I think most of us here like this band because we don't really know what we are going to get from one show to the next, and that is why PJ is a diamond.

But, if you take that generousity they have for fans, and their sincerity towards their craft for granted, you could end up taking an elite attitude of judgemental intolerance for what at the end of the day is still always going to be a subjective experience for you and everyone else. So let live I say, some mom took her 10 year old son to the show and they got to hear fucking YL and Alive - good for them!!

Aah, better.

My humble opinion is that these shows were fantastic. WPB I thought was better, yes I said it, but I just had a great sweaty drunk time singing with my new friends, and the energy was high. After the show, I was on the beach drinking a stiff drink listening to Oceans on my pod. Solid experience.

Tampa was awesome as well, much longer and Ed was funny as shit. I will buy the boot to just hear grandpa sit around the fire and tell me stories about Cub games when he was a kid. I actually think Tampa will be a better boot in the end. But I had a better time at WPB...so shoot me :)

In two days I got to see Oceans, Nothingman, Who You Are, Faithful and Present Tense. Wow!

On to Columbia my friends. And thank you Florida for showing up, I never doubted you.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    rrivers wrote:
    I just mentioned that when I saw them 3 times in four days in 06 it would have been nice if Elderly Woman, Daughter, Wishlist, Black, etc. were played rather than Alive, Yellow Ledbetter, and Even Flow all three nights.

Otherwise I have no complaints.

And we got all of those songs in Tampa.

Yeah for us!!!

:)
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    erik768erik768 Decatur, GA Posts: 117
    hey, what's this new poster system?
    i want to get the poster for the shows that i go to ..
    and how much are they?

The posters at the show were $25 dollars at the WPB and Tampa shows. You can buy them from any merch booth and they will give you a wristband, so one poster per person in theory. After the show is over return to the merch stand and they will take your wrist band and give you the poster. I would bring a rubberband since they don't always have them. Overall I enjoyed the system since I didn't have to worry about the poster getting ruined during the show. WPB was more chaotic after the show since there were only 2 merch stands. Tampa seemed to have 4-5+ so the lines weren't as bad after the show.

For both shows I purchased my poster around 6:30 to 6:45 and they still had a lot of wrist bands left. I heard that around 7:30-7:45 when KOL was playing the posters were sold out. Of course for the bigger shows up in the NE I expect the posters to sell out faster.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    THANK YOU ED AND GUYS!!!

I HAVE WAITED SO LONG TO HEAR NOTHINGMAN LIVE

A dream come true, what an amazing show, surely my favorite of all, amazing set list, amazing PJ friends, it couldnt have been better!!

Meeting you was awesome, hopefully more in the future.

I could not of done this show without mrsvedder_78 and mike, thank you guys so much!

This show was so amazing, the band was on, so was the crowd from the start. the crowd did not need to be told anything, we were loud and present.

and sometimes? what?!

I could of left right then and been happy...the show kicked my ass and the crowd was wonderful.

Thanks to everyone who was there and played their part.

It was worth being away from home, my husband for so long...I can't wait for hartford and mansfield!
  • Options
    TPATURKTPATURK Posts: 47
    Can someone assist me a picking me up a XL T-Shirt from the SC show please. I went to both WPB and TPA and live in Tampa. I was going to buy one in TPA but was so excited after the show I completely forgot. If someone could please help me out I have no problem tipping a little extra for the favor. Please email me at bturkel1@verizon.net if you can assist me. There where one or two shirts I liked, please if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

TC# - 102,XXX
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    just got back to LA from Tampa....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I had SO much fun at this show!!!!!!!!! I pulled 7th row seats and was happy, especially because I could see perfectly....sound was great, awesome setlist (yes, I still like singing along to Alive, EvenFlow, Daughter, etc....) My calves are killing me from non-stop jumping/bouching for the entire show!!!!

I loved the show. One of my tops 5....Present Tense and Light Years and Insignificance made me happy, as did meeting some very cool people in the seats around me :-)

PREPARTY---very nice job, especially with the live auction!!!! That was awesome and kudos to the guy who bought the ticket AND the sighed poster!!!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    First let me say that I have been a PJ fan since 9th grade when "Ten" was released, but between bad timing, and the lack of shows in the south the WPB/Tampa shows were my first. With that being said, I have been to well over a hundred concerts in general, all over the US. Both of the Florida shows were great, but Tampa was AMAZING!

It was my 30th birthday, and I could not have scripted a better set, or show. When we got to our seats it was no more then 30sec. before the lights dimmed, and the band appeared.

Eddie mentioned before Elderly Woman that he was not sure if they were in Canada, or the US, because of the huge Canadian flag they hang for the hockey games. He then dedicated the song to anyone from Bradenton!!! Thats my home town, where I live, and one of my all time favorite songs!!! Let me say that this was the most personal moment I have ever had at a concert. I was moved to tears, and will never forget the moment. When he said that me and my friend let out a big yell, and we felt like the only people in the room. Thank you Eddie Vedder. You are my hero.

I have never been to a show where there was not one down song to grab a beer or use the can. This was the first, and I have never been more sober, but high in my whole life. Everything is still crystal clear, and I can't stop smiling about the whole experience.

One song after another was played that we loved. The run of Light Years, Down, Wishlist, Given To Fly, Daughter, Even Flow, Present Tense, and Insignificance was just jaw dropping. And then the encore came.

Eddie came out and said that they had a few requests, and proceeded to start the first of my two favorite songs. After "Nothingman",and "Black" I was so blown away that I could hardly even sing to another of my favorites "Porch".
    Mike was crushing it, and just flipping pick's out to the crowd and I couldn't believe the amazing show I was seeing.

The crowd was amazing, and I have been a part of many great crowds in NYC, The Gorge, Alpine Valley etc... but never for PJ. Eddie was animated, drinking, spitting, smoking, scissor kicking.......just all out rocking. The band was tight as hell, and just melted faces. I have been to many shows in Florida, and this was probably the best crowd I have been apart of here. Eddie mentioned it a few times as well.

Just so many great moments, and it was like I wrote the setlist for the show. For the treat that I was able to receive from the band on my birthday I say Thank You Pearl Jam. The night will be one I tell my kids about someday.
  • Options
    TPATURKTPATURK Posts: 47
    So nobody has mentioned Olivia wearing that Hot Pink Noise headset to block the sound and rocking out with her barbie Doll at 10PM. Did anyone else see it? Both in WPB and TPA and if you noticed Ed was signing stage right a lot. He was actually checking out his daughter, singing too here and watching her reactions.
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• Options
    Are you kidding? serious? i didnt see it
  • Options
    hatnhamhatnham Oak Ridge, NJ Posts: 35
    Here is the review of the show from Sean Daly, he was impressed!!

Hey gang, I've never been a huge Pearl Jam fan, but I gotta say: This was one of the best shows I've seen down in FLA. The setlist -- which can be hit-or-miss with these guys -- was just about perfect.

TAMPA – Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder was confused. The singer thought he was playing a Thursday gig in Tampa. But the venue's name "has something to do with St. Petersburg," he head-scratched. Plus a Canadian flag hung from the rafters.

"Where in the [bleep] are we?" he asked the 13,746 raucous fans at the St. Pete Times Forum.

For an answer, Vedder eventually settled on the geographical nirvana of "the here and now," which must be the mercurial frontman's favorite place to rock. Because not only was he in a goofily giving mood with his onstage beverages (he covertly passed a dark bottle to the folks in the front row), but the 43-year-old and his battery mates spent more than two thunderous hours hammering out the band's most arena-churning sing-alongs.

A "hits show" isn't always the case with Pearl Jam, which routinely swaps out great chunks of setlists on a routine basis, focusing instead on rarities and B-sides. After all, in almost two decades of work, the band has nurtured a rabid fan base that knows every word, every nuance.

But hey, the faithful apparently flip for the know-'em-by-hearters, too. And after opening song "Sometimes," the stage lights ignited and the band started one heckuva run, churning out such arena-rousers as "Corduroy," "Why Go," "Daughter," "Betterman" -- all the way to encore takes of "Alive" and "Yellow Ledbetter."

"This is dedicated to anyone who happens to live in Bradenton, Fla.," Vedder said, launching into the sweet refrain of "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town."

One of the Seattle band's first hits, 1991 mantra "Even Flow," was stretched to epically awesome lengths, with lead guitarist Mike McCready maniacally shredding as Vedder sauntered offstage looking for a refill.

Since their grungy beginnings, Pearl Jam has properly morphed into a complex, multi-faceted rock machine. It's also a highly political crew. But Vedder was engaging with his speechifying. At the end of hypnotically hopeful "Wishlist," he added a wartime coda of "Bring 'em home, bring 'em home."

In a nostalgic story about growing up in the bleachers of Chicago's Wrigley Field, Vedder tucked in a plug for his candidate of choice, Barack Obama. (The 30-something crowd unloaded a mix of boos and huzzahs.)

Through it all, Pearl Jam never lost the crowd's energy, everyone on hand giving back as much as they got. A haunting "Black" had the crowd a-cappella cooing by song's end. And the night's highlight was Vedder's stunning acoustic cover of the Beatles' "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."

It's inevitable that people will complain about the show's sound quality. But lemme say this: If there were ever a band to play in a cavernous arena, it's these guys. Vedder & Co. rock and rage from the bottoms of their beautifully messy hearts. It's not perfect, but it is Pearl Jam.

June 12, 2008 in Live Shows | Permalink
    4/17/94, 9/29/96, 9/10/98, 8/7/00, 8/24/00, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/12/08, 6/27/08, Ed solo 8/5/08, 10/27/09,5/18/10,10/22/13,5/1/16
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    bturkel wrote:
    So nobody has mentioned Olivia wearing that Hot Pink Noise headset to block the sound and rocking out with her barbie Doll at 10PM. Did anyone else see it? Both in WPB and TPA and if you noticed Ed was signing stage right a lot. He was actually checking out his daughter, singing too here and watching her reactions.

I remember seeing Olivia dancing on the right side of the stage during Kings of Leon, then after a while I think Jill took her backstage or something like that. She looked so adorable :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    (I'll have to write a real fanview after columbia.)

I had amazing seats (the ten c really pulled through) It was ruff sitting farther than usual in West Palm but i couldnt really complain, still amazing seats and the best spot one could ask for... really ruled.

The energy at Tampa was almost as florescent as it was in West Palm... both crowds were stunning. Everyone really did their part for making the shows amazing. Florida really brought it and i think they made it very clear that Pearl Jam had made a mistake by waiting this long for a show. Expect to see southern dates next world tour ;)

A very nice choice on the opening band. Never cared much for Kings of Leon but they were really good live and a great start to an awesome pearl jam show.

I had 6th row stones side at Tampa.. and for those of you who couldnt see this side of the stage ...something super cute happened that i just have to mention! As the guys were heading off stage for a few moments.. you can see Eds kid's eyes get super big and bright and i could see her mouth the word "DADDY!" as ed was walking past, and then "JEFF!" as jeff was leaving stage.. She also reached out to Mike when he left the stage.. Was too fn cute :D She was super excited by all the fans and energy as well it seemed like.

over all i would say the Florida shows were a huge success. The road trip was almost as great as the shows so im one happy camper this time around.
    Was lovely being in a room with a vast majority of decent people. Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    lmao
    "...it was ruff sitting further back than usual..."...uh..waaaa :p
    lemme know ..next time you dont like those 1st ten rows in front of ed and stone, I'll take em off your hands ;)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

The energy at Tampa was almost as florescent as it was in West Palm... both crowds were stunning. Everyone really did their part for making the shows amazing. Florida really brought it and i think they made it very clear that Pearl Jam had made a mistake by waiting this long for a show. Expect to see southern dates next world tour ;)

Where were you sitting?
    I thought the crowd for WPB sucked ... I didn't think they participated at all I was very disappointed by the crowd though the setlist kicked SO MUCH ASS..

Tampa I thought was absolutely amazing the crowd was like night and day comparing to West Palm Beach IMO
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    bturkel wrote:

I think a lot of people saw her, though usually talk about family members stays off the board at least for the most part... she was there both nights on the side of the stage...

WPB was Olivia's 4th birthday which I think explains Ed's remarks about birthdays that night (I happen to remember this only because my son turned 4 the same day as well, so its hard for me not to remember it, -just thought I clarify before someone calls me a stalker! LOL-) :D
  • Options

I could not of done this show without mrsvedder_78 and mike, thank you guys so much!

you are very welcome! It was SOOOO much fun to have you ride with us, hopefully we will do it again sooner than later..;)
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Where were you sitting?
    I thought the crowd for WPB sucked ... I didn't think they participated at all I was very disappointed by the crowd though the setlist kicked SO MUCH ASS..

Tampa I thought was absolutely amazing the crowd was like night and day comparing to West Palm Beach IMO
    she was like around center bout 10 rows back and I was 20 rows back mikes side. I dunno, like I said b4, Im not even a big fan of florida or theyre scene, but I felt like this time they brought it..I felt a great energy. Hell even the security was saying how this was the most packed they seen that theatre.
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    rrivers wrote:
    Why shouldn't playing in the same city factor into the setlist? Again I am not advocating playing super rarities, just other hits. .

I know I'm not your geography teacher, but Tampa and West Palm Beach aren't the same city. In fact, they are about 230 miles away from each other.

EDIT: This probably isn't the place for it, but fuck it, I did the math, so I'm gonna use it somewhere. Somebody on this thread brought up the San Francisco Trilogy in '06 as an example of how the band played too many repeats over multiple shows in the same city.

You be the judge.

If you went to those three shows, you saw 64 unique songs ... an average of more than 21 unique songs per night. The third night, after exhausting a good bit of their catalog the previous two, you still got 13 songs that were played at neither of the previous two. Of the 14 songs you saw more than once, seven of them were off Avocado, the album they were touring to promote.

But instead of, "Holy shit, I saw 64 different Pearl Jam songs in three days" it's "I can't believe they played Even Flow three times."
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    she was like around center bout 10 rows back and I was 20 rows back mikes side. I dunno, like I said b4, Im not even a big fan of florida or theyre scene, but I felt like this time they brought it..I felt a great energy. Hell even the security was saying how this was the most packed they seen that theatre.

Yeah I saw you, you were few rows behind me.... I think the house was more than packed it was super packed (so ..... there goes the "the South doesnt sell tkts") BUT for being that packed I don't think the crowd brought it as much as the Tampa crowd did...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Yeah I saw you, you were few rows behind me.... I think the house was more than packed it was super packed (so ..... there goes the "the South doesnt sell tkts") BUT for being that packed I don't think the crowd brought it as much as the Tampa crowd did...

i agree and i blame the heat! Tampa blew WPB away, but it was a lot more comfortable in there. AC rules!
  • Options
    Dollpartz wrote:
    i agree and i blame the heat! Tampa blew WPB away, but it was a lot more comfortable in there. AC rules!

I usually dont mind WPB Amphitheater, that's actually one of my favorite venues for any show but the heat on Wednesday night was fucking ridiculous!!!

My hair was outta control with all that humidity! :eek

at one point I truly thought I was going to pass out, I never EVER walk away to get water during the show but that night I had to go get water, waited for Evenflow to go get water (not because I dont like it) but because its long enough where I won't miss more than one song.... I got back to my seat in time for Mike's and Matt's solos :D