Options

All it takes is a sharpie, a piece of paper, and a pen...

124»

Comments

• Options
    EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    (from: http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events)

Pearl Jam has decided to include a GA pit in front of the stage at each venue taking up 1/3 - 1/2 of the floor. Ten Club has acquired the entire GA pit for fan club members only; therefore there will not be a need for early entry. Please know there are less GA pit tickets available in the drawing then there are reserved seated tickets. If you are not interested in standing for the entirety of the show, do not enter the drawing for GA tickets.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    Kelly LeakKelly Leak Posts: 263
    I've been on the rail for dozens of concerts and it's fantastic, but for my most favorite band in the whole world, I've never been even remotely close to the stage. I put in for GA tix and got them for Philly 1...I put in for GA tix because I figured if I did get them, this may be the one shot I have at getting up there. I am going to be there in line EARLY. List or no list. I may be by myself for awhile, but my husband will be joining me at some point. I promise not to let anyone else butt in line. But I'm not joking when I say I'm going early.

Also, when I went to Foo Fighters a couple years ago at the Wells Fargo, there was a specific entrance to the venue that was designated for GA.

I like your attitude. See you on the rail.