NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15

Comments

• Options
    StophyStophy Posts: 69
    Still waiting for my cd :nono:

I'm not impressed with all of this. :evil:
  • Options
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    So tonight I sent an angry e-mail to 10c about this matter, explaining my anger and asking them what the poing in pre-ordering was etc. etc. etc. (basically mentioned everything already mentioned here by everyone)
    Literally within the minute I received that standard e-mail back about them being shipped on the 8th, the one everyone received.
    Not satisfied with that I wrote this:
    Hello,
    I do not care for these kind of automatic reply answers.
    First: if you`ve shipped the cd on 10/8,why send a mail out on the 4th? and even if they`re shipped on the 8th and the 10th they already should`ve long since gotten here!
    I got the download links but I don`t want these, I want the pshysical product. If I want the download I would`ve downloaded it. Obviously you don`t understand the fans at all by writing such a thing. You don`t show any kind of respect by this and by send out an automatic reply
    I don`t accept this, of course. I want a decent answer and not some kind of cold hearted, dumb automatic answer. I demand a full refund for the complete order for having to wait so insanely long.

Please reply properly to my e-mail!!!!!!

greetz,
    Timo Ritzen

Expecting them to ignore this mail completely, I received this to my amazement just a few minutes ago:
    hi,
    I could explain the how's and why's of dealing with record labels, International shipping, Customs etc, but I doubt you would care at this point.
    So.
    Your order has been refunded. I have duly noted your displeasure with the Ten Club in your account.

have a great day.
    10c

So I at least, if I should believe this mail, got my money back. Maybe an advice for everyone to do the same thing?

At least you got a reply other then the automated one. I have tried to get some feedback but nope...
    Hopefully one can get a refund and simply walk to the closest store. I see it at gasstations - but not here. Nope - not in the home of a pre-ordering fan. :(
  • Options
    Stophy wrote:
    Still waiting for my cd :nono:

I'm not impressed with all of this. :evil:

Well, I know what I will do when the time to renew the 10C comes in...
  • Options
    PurlyjemPurlyjem Posts: 126
    Hi, anyone in Denmark received their Lightning Bolt LP yet?!
    Last week Thursday I received the 10C CD version, but I am still waiting for the LP. I can't believe how long this takes!
    The Vault#3 release was here within 7 days after I received the email that it was shipped. Now it has been 3 weeks, and still no 10C LP version! So, just wondering..anyone in Denmark got their LP yet?
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    No vinyl in Cph!
    1996: Hamburg, Berlin 2000: London 1, Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Roskilde 2003: Brisbane1+2, Sydney 1+2+3, Melbourne 1+2+3, NY 1+2, Seattle 2006: London, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Arnhem, Antwerp, Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisabon 1+2, Madrid, Marsaille, Paris, Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Praque, Berlin, Vienna, Zagreb 2007: Lisbon, Madrid, Munich, Vienna, London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen 2009: London, Berlin, Manchester, London, Seattle 1+2, Vancouver, Portland 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park, Berlin, Arras 2011: Montreal, Toronto 1+2, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver 2012: Amsterdam 1+2, Praque, Berlin 1+2, Copenhagen 2014: Amsterdam 1+2, Milan, Trieste, Berlin
  • Options
    RomarioRomario Posts: 19
    Finally, I received my cd! I am a happy man. I hope everyone will reveive the cd/vinyl soon. Good luck! Oh, I live in the Netherlands :D
  • Options
    Received my cd today as well :D:D very happy with it, nice package. Too bad it took so bloody long but it`s finally here and spinning now.
    Hope to receive my vinyl copy soon 8-)
  • Options
    Wow, it is the 1st of November and today, my CD was in the mailbox - too late. Can't say that I felt happy to see it there - rather an end to a rather long and fruitless "not feeling like a fan to a band that care overly much about their fans..."

Now here's to hoping that my Halloween edition shirt comes in time for next Halloween since it obviously didn't make it to this one... :fp:

edit note: btw - I'm in Sweden sor other PJ fans in the North - hope you get your CD's and Vinyl's soon as well!
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    CD arrived yesterday. Vinyl is not in sight.
    I bought another vinyl via amazon to be sure to get a propper one hoping for a red one comming from tenclub. ;)
    This vinyl will definetely come tomorrow.
    By the way, I'm from germany.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,957
    So I heard Sirens played on Absolute Radio ( the internet station that we have on at work) a couple if times now. Cool of course, but for some weird reason Mike's very brief solo was edited...i was amazed, I mean its a very commercial tune anyway, but cutting that just made me be all like 'what the fuck'. Do radio stations do this or do PJ release cut down versions to ensure radio play?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    So all of the Brits / Europeans still don't have theirs?
  • Options
    I pre-ordered the CD months ago and got it in the mail on the release date... I've listened to it at least 40 times and I LOVE Lightning Bolt!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    E.K wrote:

Do you have yours? I haven't received mine yet but lots of Aussies have received their CD's and now some have started receiving their vinyl. I am disappointed in the long wait :cry:

But I brought one locally, I just had to have it!!!!!! But I still want my 10C one to hurry up and arrive. My order history still says warehouse.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    E.K wrote:

Do you have yours? I haven't received mine yet but lots of Aussies have received their CD's and now some have started receiving their vinyl. I am disappointed in the long wait :cry:

But I brought one locally, I just had to have it!!!!!! But I still want my 10C one to hurry up and arrive. My order history still says warehouse.

Yeah my CD arrived just over a week ago. I live in the country in northern NSW.
  • Options
    Still no sign of my Vinyl in Ireland :( demanding a refund at this stage.
  • Options
    PurlyjemPurlyjem Posts: 126
    Still nothing in Copenhagen...
    I saw the LP in the stores on November 1st, and bought it. At least now I have the vinyl. Let's see how long the 10 Club LP takes to actually get here.
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    You would think they might provide a tracking number or something.
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    galwaydave wrote:
    Still no sign of my Vinyl in Ireland :( demanding a refund at this stage.

no sign of CD 10C version here in Co Clare. saw "Kearn5y" posted from Donegal last thursday (see below) so i had high hope . . . but not in today's delivery either. . . different batch? shipping confirmation email came on 4 October - mine's on a slow boat :(
    Kearn5y wrote:
    My copy was shipped from the US. Arrived 3 weeks to the day after i got my shipping notice.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=221114&start=105
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    Still no LB vinyl! :( .... But I did just get my purple TOTD vinyl, which I ordered from Sound Stage Direct on October 25th! :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    blindmuleblindmule Albany, NY Posts: 138
    I love this album more and more each time I listen to it!
    I haven;t had a PJ album on regular rotation since I got Riot Act when it was released. Self Titled was good and I still can't listen to much of Backspacer without getting bored - but Lightning Bolt is just ridiculous.

I am not a big fan of "Sirens" on a whole but I am truly digging every other track.
  • Options
    Another Day and no sign of my Vinyl, emailed tenclub yesterday and no reply either , am a really angry badger now !! :evil:
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    just for the record: have just received CD and damaged vinyl in Warsaw, Poland.

Now i need to get the OK copy of the LP..

cheers jammers!
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Now that´s awkward. When did your LP arrive in Poland? Still nothing here in Germany.
    Hamburg - 2000/ Lisbon - 2006/ Scheessel - 2007/ Berlin - 2010/ Berlin 1 & 2 - 2012/ EV-Manchester - 2012/ LA 2 - 2013/ Seattle - 2013/ Amsterdam 1 & 2 - 2014/ Berlin 2014/ Chicago 1 & 2 - 2016/ EV-Dublin - 2017/ Krakow -2018/ Prague - 2018/ Berlin - 2018
  • Options
    gk269gk269 Posts: 6
    Still no joy in Galway, Ireland :?
  • Options
    gk269 wrote:

Same here gk269 :(
  • Options
    galwaydave wrote:
    gk269 wrote:

Same here gk269 :(

Arrived in Shannon! . . . "10C version" CD, not vinyl - UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS via Belgium to Ireland
    Millstreet Arena '96 The Point '96 '00 '06 Shepherd's Bush Empire '09 The O2 Arena Dublin '10 Hyde Park '10
    Neil Young with Pearl Jam RDS '95 Three Fish NY & Seattle '99
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    Now that´s awkward. When did your LP arrive in Poland? Still nothing here in Germany.
    Yesterday, which is 5th November. CD and LP on the same day.
    Hope you will get yours copy soon!
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Still nothing here in Nova Scotia - Shipped Oct. 10th. CD arrived a few weeks ago, it's like my vinyl disappeared.
  • Options
    Still waiting here in Newcastle, Australia...I'm a bit over it now, the excitement of getting a brand new Pearl Jam album on vinyl direct from the fan club is officially gone.
    Terrible bonus digital content for fan club members? That's a paddlin'
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Did anyone end up with a red copy that didnt buy from 10c, Volcom popup store, or eBay? I'm talking local record store, hot topic, amazon, goHastings, ect.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021