Options

NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15

Comments

• Options
    morello wrote:
    "NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” NOT YET RECEIVED NOVEMBER 20th" :cry: :evil:

+1

"The waiting drives me mad...it´s not here and I'm a mess
    I´d take my order back...can't let it roam inside my head..."
    Hamburg - 2000/ Lisbon - 2006/ Scheessel - 2007/ Berlin - 2010/ Berlin 1 & 2 - 2012/ EV-Manchester - 2012/ LA 2 - 2013/ Seattle - 2013/ Amsterdam 1 & 2 - 2014/ Berlin 2014/ Chicago 1 & 2 - 2016/ EV-Dublin - 2017/ Krakow -2018/ Prague - 2018/ Berlin - 2018
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    "NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” NOT YET RECEIVED NOVEMBER 20th" :cry: :evil:

+1

wow, that is terrible some have not received it yet. feeling sorry for you guys
  • Options
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    So does anyone in The Netherlands received their vinyl already? still nothing :roll: :corn:

No, nothing overhere :cry: :thumbdown:
    2000: Rotterdam, 3/7/'00 (cancelled) | 2006: Arnhem, 29/8/'06 | 2007: Nijmegen, 28/6/'07 | 2009: Rotterdam, 13/8/'09 | 2010: Nijmegen, 27/6/'10 | 2012: Amsterdam, 27/6/'12 |

2012: EV - Amsterdam, 25/7/'12 | 2013: Brad - Zoetermeer, 14/2/'13
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Still no vinyl in germany as well.
    And no answers on my mails to 10club too...
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Just got home from work and vinyl is on front porch. Will post later what condition it's in. I live in Indianapolis.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    pjman75 wrote:
    Just got home from work and vinyl is on front porch. Will post later what condition it's in. I live in Indianapolis.

Skip on MYM and Pendulum which is same spot on both sides. Artwork and stickers are great, no tears or visible damage. They included a replacement vinyl and sleeve in package. So I will assume the second press is ok but will post here if not.
    Good luck to everybody else. I think they are sincerely trying to make this right.
    Thank you Ten Club,
    Chris

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    pjman75 wrote:
    pjman75 wrote:

Skip on MYM and Pendulum which is same spot on both sides. Artwork and stickers are great, no tears or visible damage. They included a replacement vinyl and sleeve in package. So I will assume the second press is ok but will post here if not.
    Good luck to everybody else. I think they are sincerely trying to make this right.
    Thank you Ten Club,
    Chris

they sent you a replacement with the original?
  • Options
    morello wrote:

+1

nope nothing yet. Really doubting if this`ll ever arrive. It`s that I got my money back so I can wait but i`m wondering if I should go out and buy it in-store. But,as those things go, it`ll arrive the day after I bought it in store...
  • Options
    kramer73 wrote:
    pjman75 wrote:
    pjman75 wrote:

Thank you Ten Club,
    Chris

they sent you a replacement with the original?

Yes, I got two vinyls and sleeves in one package. Was surprised but since it was my first delivery I assumed they caught it and just packaged a replacement with my original. Found some others on facebook who got the same thing.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    TimoRitzen wrote:

+1

nope nothing yet. Really doubting if this`ll ever arrive. It`s that I got my money back so I can wait but i`m wondering if I should go out and buy it in-store. But,as those things go, it`ll arrive the day after I bought it in store...
    Yeah, I haven't received mine yet, so I finally emailed them, and they have assumed that my first order has been lost apparently (they called it "missing"), because they confirmed my address and said they'd ship it out again. I haven't received the second shipment either. :?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, I haven't received mine yet, so I finally emailed them, and they have assumed that my first order has been lost apparently (they called it "missing"), because they confirmed my address and said they'd ship it out again. I haven't received the second shipment either. :?
    Wonder if they`d ship it out to me again since I already got my money back... Do wonder though if this isn`t UPS` fault...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wonder if they`d ship it out to me again since I already got my money back... Do wonder though if this isn`t UPS` fault...
    Maybe... I'm in Canada though, so it would be handed off to Canada Post I think.... What does Mail Innovations do?? Hand it off to UPS, who then hands it off to Canada Post? Also, most people in Canada haven't received their records yet.... what, are they ALL "missing"?! Or is this actually some mistake on 10C's part, i.e., they never even sent a ton of them, and that's why they're so willing to write off the first one they sent? :think:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    morello wrote:
    I'm now in the US, will be at the LA shows on the weekend & then the rest of the west coast tour, & my LB vinyl hadn´t arrived before I left, over a month after the release date & after I'd received the shipping e-mail. WTF?!?!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Still no sign of LB, still no reply from 10C regarding a refund, get the feeling your being ignored....
  • Options
    KC193596 wrote:
    Still no sign of LB, still no reply from 10C regarding a refund, get the feeling your being ignored....
    Keep on mailin` them until they reply. Just send out the same mail every day, seems to working for me on a number of occasions ;)
  • Options
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    So does anyone in The Netherlands received their vinyl already? still nothing :roll: :corn:

No, nothing overhere :cry: :thumbdown:

Finally got an email from 10c :clap:

Order was reshipped 11/15/13 to the address provided.
    10c

Does anyone have any idea how long the shipping of the vinyl takes??
    2000: Rotterdam, 3/7/'00 (cancelled) | 2006: Arnhem, 29/8/'06 | 2007: Nijmegen, 28/6/'07 | 2009: Rotterdam, 13/8/'09 | 2010: Nijmegen, 27/6/'10 | 2012: Amsterdam, 27/6/'12 |

2012: EV - Amsterdam, 25/7/'12 | 2013: Brad - Zoetermeer, 14/2/'13
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Thanks. Will try that! Still waiting here in GErmany...sad :cry:
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Funny to wait so long with no email information or anything, not knowing anything sucks, i'd eventually give up especially if it also gets lost in the mailing system.
  • Options
    I emailed 10C asking if I should have been expecting a shipping confirmation for my replacement order (I never received my albums so they're sending them again), and they said their notification system is fucked up, so not getting shipping confirmation is meaningless... Of course, getting shipping confirmation is also meaningless, apparently.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I got nothing :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    My vinyl arrived in NZ today!

And now I know why it took so long. It wasn't shipped on the 10th October at all. I guess that was when the label was printed. I can tell it was shipped much later because they included a second copy of the album in a white sleeve (from the replacement pressing I guess, haven't opened it yet). That's better than receiving the dodgy copy and then emailing somewhere for a replacement and then waiting again. I guess communication could'vebeen better, but I always knew I'd get it eventually.

In other news, my original (i.e. the "bad" one in the full sleeve) copy was RED so now I'm really not bothered about the wait! :P

No postcard but I'll take the coloured vinyl over a postcard any day!

Edit: Now I look at the replacement vinyl, it looks like that's red as well! Is this what many people are finding? Now I want a black one!
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    bazzer wrote:
    No postcard but I'll take the coloured vinyl over a postcard any day!

Edit: Now I look at the replacement vinyl, it looks like that's red as well! Is this what many people are finding? Now I want a black one!
    I can trade you my extra black copy for yours extra red :lol::lol:
    congrats!
  • Options
    I got my package delivered on Tuesday, like PJ_Soul I had a replacement vinyl included in my package (yeah the mailing label stating the original date of October 9 thew me off...how the hell did they have the original package still? I got shipping confirmation to state it was shipped...surely they didn't lie to me, then hold onto it long enough for all the problems to emerge, and then wait for a new copy to send me? And not tell me any of it throughout the entire process?)

Both the original sealed vinyl (in the proper gatefold cover) and the replacement vinyl are pristine red copies without any visible issues (will play tonight to ensue quality...which one I'll play is undecided at this stage).
    Terrible bonus digital content for fan club members? That's a paddlin'
  • Options
    Lightning Bolt ordered July 12, 2013
    Lightning Bolt shipped Oct. 10, 2013
    Nov. 29, 2013 Still no lightning sightings by me.

Honestly, do you think seven weeks is too long to wait?
  • Options

They started reshipping albums that hadn't yet been received weeks ago. you need to email them - they will likely say that they will send replacements for the "missing" order. That's what they said to me... i'm now waiting for this supposed second batch (seems more like the original order never got sent in the first place, really). I think if you just keep waiting for your original order you will never get it.
  • Options
    I got my package delivered on Tuesday, like PJ_Soul I had a replacement vinyl included in my package (yeah the mailing label stating the original date of October 9 thew me off...how the hell did they have the original package still? I got shipping confirmation to state it was shipped...surely they didn't lie to me, then hold onto it long enough for all the problems to emerge, and then wait for a new copy to send me? And not tell me any of it throughout the entire process?)

Both the original sealed vinyl (in the proper gatefold cover) and the replacement vinyl are pristine red copies without any visible issues (will play tonight to ensue quality...which one I'll play is undecided at this stage).
    Just to be clear, i have not received anything. I have yet to lay eyes on the LB album.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

They started reshipping albums that hadn't yet been received weeks ago. you need to email them - they will likely say that they will send replacements for the "missing" order. That's what they said to me... i'm now waiting for this supposed second batch (seems more like the original order never got sent in the first place, really). I think if you just keep waiting for your original order you will never get it.
    I just received a reply. "Orders that have not arrived within 90 days of order placement will be considered lost and will be resent if stock remains or store credit will be given in full amount of purchase" :fp:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I just received a reply. "Orders that have not arrived within 90 days of order placement will be considered lost and will be resent if stock remains or store credit will be given in full amount of purchase" :fp:
    Huh.... the plan keeps changing with them it seems. Everyone is being told different things! :fp:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I never ordered this from the 10C at all. Should I be expecting to see this show up at my house? :?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Huh.... the plan keeps changing with them it seems. Everyone is being told different things! :fp:
    According to their email..."Orders that have not arrived within 90 days of order placement will be considered lost"....their words, not mine.
    For the record, it's been 140 days since I placed my order.