Options

"Jonny Bails Floatin" My new novel, now available!

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    The paperback was initially delayed on amazon, but it is now available:

http://www.amazon.com/Jonny-Bails-Float ... onny+bails

:D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

Congratulations Jonny that it is on the market now. I am currently stuck with War and Peace, a hard English version for me. :roll: I could happily get in between an easier read like this, especially with some reference to PJ. :idea:

E-book doesnt work for me, I think I'll add it in my next round of order from amazon.co.uk. Checked it also exists there. :corn:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    jumbojet wrote:

Congratulations Jonny that it is on the market now. I am currently stuck with War and Peace, a hard English version for me. :roll: I could happily get in between an easier read like this, especially with some reference to PJ. :idea:

E-book doesnt work for me, I think I'll add it in my next round of order from amazon.co.uk. Checked it also exists there. :corn:

Thanks JumboJet!
    Woah, war and Peace? See you in 2019. :lol:
    Yes, it is available through all the amazon markets I believe.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

I'm ordering my copy of your book thru amazon - I cant wait, I'm almost done with my current read and will start on your book very soon... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:

I'm ordering my copy of your book thru amazon - I cant wait, I'm almost done with my current read and will start on your book very soon... :thumbup:

Thanks Mikalina! I hope you like it! :D
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I've got both of your books in my Amazon cart. I've just gotta come up with more merchandise to qualify for free shipping.

:mrgreen:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I am trying to order but not wothy of Amazon Prime :evil: :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I am trying to order but not wothy of Amazon Prime :evil: :lol:

I just emailed them to ask if that can be changed. :)
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Almost finished with Life after Death and will be reading your book next!

Although, I am glad I wasn't the only one reading Jonny Balls Floatin. Seemed like a much different book with that title :lol:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:

Although, I am glad I wasn't the only one reading Jonny Balls Floatin. Seemed like a much different book with that title :lol:

:lol: Thanks RIOTGrL!

And BD - I got a repsonse from Amazon:

"Thank you for contacting Amazon KDP, I'll be happy to assist you with your Amazon prime question.
    I had a look at your title "Jonny Bails Floatin and the Luck of the Bioluminescence" and confirmed that it is enrolled in KDP Select has the Amazon prime logo attached to its product detail page. As part of KDP Select, your book can be borrowed by eligible Amazon Prime (Amazon’s all-you-can-eat shipping program) customers through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library in the United States, UK, France, and Germany only."

So there's that... and I have no clue what the hell they mean. :lol:
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:

:lol: Thanks RIOTGrL!

And BD - I got a repsonse from Amazon:

"Thank you for contacting Amazon KDP, I'll be happy to assist you with your Amazon prime question.
    I had a look at your title "Jonny Bails Floatin and the Luck of the Bioluminescence" and confirmed that it is enrolled in KDP Select has the Amazon prime logo attached to its product detail page. As part of KDP Select, your book can be borrowed by eligible Amazon Prime (Amazon’s all-you-can-eat shipping program) customers through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library in the United States, UK, France, and Germany only."

Just ordered... with free shipping :mrgreen:

So there's that... and I have no clue what the hell they mean. :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Just ordered... with free shipping :mrgreen:

Very cool Sir! I hope you enjoy! :D
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Lots of Sex in this book :shock:
  • Options
    I knew the cover was a typo...
    Fifty Shades of Jonny Bails :corn:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

:lol: Well, Jonny Bails is not so suave. He has two shades: drunk and aroused -or- drunk and passed out. :lol:
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:lol::lol::lol: It's a bit of a strange feeling, like you happened across your friends diary
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Just ordered it.

Looking forward to reading all of it and not just the sex parts. ;):lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Just ordered it.

Looking forward to reading all of it and not just the sex parts. ;):lol::lol::lol:

"She underlines the fuck scenes for ya? Jesus, if she underlines the fuck scenes for ya, she must worship the ground you walk on."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just ordered your book today thru Amazon. I should get it in about 5 to 7 working days... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    9511050987_9d9108e573_n.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Wait a minute, there's sex parts? Ordering now!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

haha...dang, I can have it on kindle in a few minutes
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    I just ordered your book today thru Amazon. I should get it in about 5 to 7 working days... :thumbup:

Thanks mikalina! I hope you enjoy it! :D
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Well, its no 50 shades. In fact, I keep hearing that the sex parts are obviously written by a man. So maybe dont get your hopes up too much.. but I think the sex scene in the hotel bathroom up on the bathroom sink was done in a perfectly dirty fashion. :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    haha...dang, I can have it on kindle in a few minutes

Rick, there's still no pictures, sorry. :P
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    9511050987_9d9108e573_n.jpg

:D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Well, its no 50 shades. In fact, I keep hearing that the sex parts are obviously written by a man. So maybe dont get your hopes up too much.. but I think the sex scene in the hotel bathroom up on the bathroom sink was done in a perfectly dirty fashion. :mrgreen:
    Field Research? :P
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Field Research? :P

:D Now there's an idea. Its for a greater cause!

Fortunately, I try not to touch anything in the seedy-ass hotels I usually end up in.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    pm me your mailing address & total price including tax & postage. i send cash & get signed copy. thank you
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    pm me your mailing address & total price including tax & postage. i send cash & get signed copy. thank you

Hey Chadwick, can I send it to the same PO box you gave me in March? I'm going to the post office tomorrow to send a copy to Brian Lux, I can send one to you too. I'll let you know the postage afterwards. :)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:

Hey Chadwick, can I send it to the same PO box you gave me in March? I'm going to the post office tomorrow to send a copy to Brian Lux, I can send one to you too. I'll let you know the postage afterwards. :)
    well played, mr. organizational skills & memory bank championship
    add my bill to the package
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Ok, halfway through and I am hooked ..