Options

SEATTLE!!!

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    ryanjp2323 wrote:

Anyone have concert experience at Key arena to share?

the sound at the Key sucks donkeys.

Sorry I haven't updated this, my kitty died suddenly this past weekend, and I haven't been on here. I will be updating the list as soon as I can.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,517
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ryanjp2323 wrote:

Sorry I haven't updated this, my kitty died suddenly this past weekend, and I haven't been on here. I will be updating the list as soon as I can.

:cry::cry::cry: sorry about your kitty

yes, the key is not exactly benaroya hall.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,291
    i'm not a sound engineer, but I've been to 40+ shows at the Key. I honestly think the sound is pretty good in there. I always put a piece of cotton ball in my ears and it cleans up the sound a lot.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Still looking for 2 tickets if anyone have any looking for anything as long as it isn't behind the stage have plenty to trade or cash always talks pm me. Don't want to go through stub hub if I don't have to
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Can't wait!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I'm in!! Still hoping for a 2nd night. ;)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ryanjp2323 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your kitty. :(
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Can't believe I went and did it after all the other shows I am going to but I booked Seattle! Coming from Philly......So freaking excited but I am coming solo which I hate! Could not talk anyone into it, stupid friends. LOL Never been and staying Thursday to Sunday. Hope to meet some fans! :D

Looking forward to the show and seeing the sites!

Lisa
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Oh, I see you still have a 'maybe' next to me on the roll call. I'm a definite Lisa!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sorry about your kitty! :(
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    Just got my TM tickets in the mail yesterday!
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Coming from the farthest point east in north america to one of the farthest west points in the U.S. Going to be a great show
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    sparky_fry wrote:
    Coming from the farthest point east in north america to one of the farthest west points in the U.S. Going to be a great show

well, continental U.S., perhaps ... :D

map14.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PN3987PN3987 Portland, OR Posts: 34
    I'll be going to the Seattle show, and RCKNDY, I saw Pearl Jam 4 times at RCKNDY
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    RCKNDY is long gone..... :cry:
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    sparky_fry wrote:

It's gonna be awesome! Another Atlantic Canadian PJ fan? SWEET!! :)

Hopefully they will stop by our region for a jam or 2 next year!
    *crossing fingers
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    I don't recall adding myself to this list ... :think:

fine...you can stay in the hotel and pout all night while afro, unlost and i go and cause mischief. :P

imalive, SD48277 and demetrios...thank-you for your kind words, much appreciated! ♥

I updated the list and :shock:, I'm gonna scout out some places next month and see where we stand. I'm thinking Thursday night dinner/beers.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I don't recall adding myself to this list ... :think:

fine...you can stay in the hotel and pout all night while afro, unlost and i go and cause mischief. :P

imalive, SD48277 and demetrios...thank-you for your kind words, much appreciated! ♥

I updated the list and :shock:, I'm gonna scout out some places next month and see where we stand. I'm thinking Thursday night dinner/beers.
    Outstanding idea. :D:clap::clap::clap:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    PN3987 wrote:
    I'll be going to the Seattle show, and RCKNDY, I saw Pearl Jam 4 times at RCKNDY

awesome! (I was too young at the time to get in back then), but I did see one of the last shows there before they tore it down.
    GR8Dane wrote:
    RCKNDY is long gone..... :cry:

the site is now SpringHill Suites: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/s ... ake-union/

guess if you wanna feel nostalgic, you can book a room there for the show(s) in December... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Hey Lisa! Just found out I'm gonna make the show so you can put me down for the fun!
    Thanks!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Can't wait to visit the Pike Place Market. :)
    http://www.pikeplacemarket.org/
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    demetrios wrote:

I loved the Pike Place Market :), they sell really nice fruit & veg there and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.

There is a little stand in the Pike Place Market that sells freshly made doughnuts (It is called the "Daily Dozen Doughnut Company")...not good for the waistline but the cinnamon ones are tasty and the service is very friendly! :)

l.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I loved the Pike Place Market :), they sell really nice fruit & veg there and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.

There is a little stand in the Pike Place Market that sells freshly made doughnuts (It is called the "Daily Dozen Doughnut Company")...not good for the waistline but the cinnamon ones are tasty and the service is very friendly! :)

l.jpg

That's the plan. Been working out & eating healthy these past few months. Getting in shape so I can pig out on the sweet treats I will find @ the Pike Place Market! :)

mmm.. cinnamon doughnuts! *drools
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Hope you enjoy going to the markets, demetrios :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Hope Johnny Hahn is out there for all you newcomers who haven't seen or heard of this musical genius yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nTvu7T6cGk

A man that feels the music.

Saw him in '05 when I drove from Saskatoon to Seattle for PJ's elusive and private 25th Anniversary for the Northwest School benefit concert. Bought two CD's of his - "Treeeeee On a Truck!" still one of my fav.

Wish I could be there to celebrate the good times with all the Jamily. Everyone is going to have too much fun. Enjoy :D
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    Hi,

I'll be there, first time seeing PJ in US
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Bump!

I'm flying solo to Seattle on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. It will be my first trip to Seattle and would be great to get together with a large group for the entire weekend with sight seeing, bars, restaurants, points of interest, etc. Really looking forward to this show and weekend. Can't wait!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    I think I already mentioned this but I am coming solo too! Fri-sun!
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    YLed2 wrote:
    Bump!

I'm flying solo to Seattle on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. It will be my first trip to Seattle and would be great to get together with a large group for the entire weekend with sight seeing, bars, restaurants, points of interest, etc. Really looking forward to this show and weekend. Can't wait!

Me too and I second that emotion!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,231
    I'm flying up from LA Thursday morning

Flying back home to NYC Sunday 7am

1st time ever in the Pacific Northwest.... Beyond excited