Comments

• Options
    TrueReligionTrueReligion Posts: 134
    edited July 2013
    10c has 1/3 to 1/2 the GA floor
    Post edited by TrueReligion on
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    Reading some of these posts make me think that an awful lot of people don't know how to attend a concert. :shock:
    Yeah..some people think GA is like going to Avganistan....
    Well,its not..

I'm a huge music fan that goes to several show a year. Some posts make me wonder if some PJ fans never go to shows other than PJ... :? I mean, where does this "fear of attending a GA show" come from? really?! :lol:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    pdalowsky wrote:
    agree with Dimitris here, GA over in Europe for a rock artist like PJ is fairly civilised. Anyone expecting the crowds of 93 and 94 would be way off the mark. Sure you could pop and see rancid and get roughed up by the hard core punks but that's not really on offer here. I was down the front in the thick of it for the 6 shows I saw last year and on at least 4 of those I had my own space.....there was no pushing, shoving, or cramming in. It was very comfortable throughout, yet the energy was incredible.

This. PJ fans are not angry 15-year-olds anymore.
    If you don't like the idea of GA just choose reserved seating, as simple as it gets. People are acting as if PJ forces them all to choose GA, camp out overnight and enter the war zone once the concert starts.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Kathi wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    agree with Dimitris here, GA over in Europe for a rock artist like PJ is fairly civilised. Anyone expecting the crowds of 93 and 94 would be way off the mark. Sure you could pop and see rancid and get roughed up by the hard core punks but that's not really on offer here. I was down the front in the thick of it for the 6 shows I saw last year and on at least 4 of those I had my own space.....there was no pushing, shoving, or cramming in. It was very comfortable throughout, yet the energy was incredible.

If you don't like the idea of GA just choose reserved seating, as simple as it gets. People are acting as if PJ forces them all to choose GA, camp out overnight and enter the war zone once the concert starts.
    just to clarify,next time i see you at a war zone,please remember,im a friend and not the enemy!!!
    dont want to go down from friendly fire!!
    hehehe...cant wait to sseya on the road girl!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Kathi wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

just to clarify,next time i see you at a war zone,please remember,im a friend and not the enemy!!!

:lol: will do, see you on the battlefield at wrigley! we can figure out a peace treaty at the pre-party! :lol:;)
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

:lol: will do, see you on the battlefield at wrigley! we can figure out a peace treaty at the pre-party! :lol:;)

i bought 2 white flags just in case i lost one.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    btw,FYI...GA means,Greek Asshole.... :lol:
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    So, do we think that with GA available (I think close to 1500 pairs per venue) AND reserved seating for the rest of the floor and selected 100's level (I think another 3000 pairs) that 4500 members are going to put in for every and all shows? Just look at the picture on the front page of the website....GA may be HUGE! And there is supposed to be even more reserved seating than GA. PJ picked these venues and these dates carefully to maximize their available club tickets!

There aren't going to be neighborhood sales like Wrigley, there are going to be 10 different presales for each arena...

Obviously Brooklyn and Philly and suburban Boston may be tricky.....but every show? This tour isn't Wrigley in July! It's just not the same buzz, at least not for anyone outside the 10C bubble.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think multiple shows can be won. Multiple GA's can be won. At least a GA for one show and reserved for another show or two or three.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18