2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    tour going ot be announced in 6 days is that what countdown is for? please no more fuckin lottery, that is some bullshit people who members for 15 years couldn't get tickets, then people who members for 1 or 2 years got tickets that not fair, it should go by senority

And the F5 system worked the same way. F5 or lotto, a 15 year member could be knocked out by someone who was a member for 15 days. No system is perfect...people bitching too much...just enjoy the music for what it is and let's all be happy.

Where's DIMI??
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    if you don't have as many 10c tix as before, how bout the old rules like in 2000 you get to pick pair for 1 show, or if you have lots like riot act send it in mail and we pick, lottery is total bullshit, im gonna stick a computer up someones ass if its another lottery, and it wont be my own ass

Exactly. That's the crux of the whole issue...one pair per tour would lead to a lot more people getting tickets. If you were wanting two or three shows...you still could hook up or trade with someone, etc.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    who's they? :fp: too exciting .....please ....what tour dates did THEY mention before the Voodoo Fest? :roll:
    Your response sounds the most plausible... :fp: except for the missing information of course!
    Thanks

In the wrigley email...said US tour dates announced "in the coming months."
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Nationwide, 10 city tour of New Zealand!!! Do we have 10 'cities'? :? Including Te Awamutu(pro: Teh Aawaamuutuu) where the Finn bros are from.
    party-smiley-052.gif

Not helping me. :lol:
  • Options
    oysterjar wrote:
    Stone on Dancing with stars: true
    Eddie on American idol: true

Also:

Jeff is going to be the starting point guard for the Supersonics (yes, they are coming back http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonics_Arena_Proposal )

and Wrigley has been moved to Fenway for their final show. The tickets for Wrigley are still being used but for those who can't make it to Boston, PM me I'll buy your tickets.

On January 21, 2013, the Sacramento Kings were sold to Seattle-native Chris Hansen.

:lol:

:nono: <-- Photo of Chris Hansen
    :fp: <-- Photo of other guy when he realizes he's on TV.
  • Options
    TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    robbie wrote:
    verceman wrote:
    New Album October 1st?

http://tinyurl.com/lpl8yw4

a song from ed's uke album?

Didn't they have like 70 new songs to choose from? Please don't put some old Uke song on there :fp:
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
    Ok. This is what Ive come up with. Btw this is all welcome, welcome news as it has been so dormant. 4 years has it been? If you click on the facebook invite it gives you directions to rexall place in Edmonton. So.... I think they put the single on the website, and they are playing that same day as a warmup/ maybe few canadian dates. Album definitely in fall hopefully through target again, i like how we can get bonus stuff there. Also, full tour. I expect states till winter, then australia/europe.. then back to the states next spring! What you guys think?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    Have they ever done a countdown clock announcement before? Makes me kind of nervous. Seems too all inclusive to be for a tour (unless a worldwide farewell tour).

New album news makes sense. Can't wait to see the art concept direction they go in this time - loved what Tom Tomorrow did with Backspacer.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,939
    Once the countdown clock finishes I bet we'll be able to hit play on the new single! Full Album news may be a little prem but I don't think it would be too far away.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    Once the countdown clock finishes I bet we'll be able to hit play on the new single! Full Album news may be a little prem but I don't think it would be too far away.

Has to be this, something for fans all across the globe!
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    tour going ot be announced in 6 days is that what countdown is for? please no more fuckin lottery, that is some bullshit people who members for 15 years couldn't get tickets, then people who members for 1 or 2 years got tickets that not fair, it should go by senority

Sorry to flog the proverbial dead horse, but seniority had nowt to do with getting tickets. Seniority comes into play once tickets have been secured and you're in the building. Member no.had nothing to do with whether you were lucky enough to check out with tickets.
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    loix71loix71 Posts: 283
    thanks you guys . you make me laugh with all your comments
    I love the american idol theory or dancing with the stars with Stone :lol::lol:
    but just stay serious few seconds(more it 'll boring)
    I was just thinking( don'tknow why!!) but the BIG thing we're all waiting is the bootlegs, DVD for PJ20 and at christmas, we've had songs from that show...couldn't it be this??? :?:
    i cross my finger.
    New album or tour dates would be cool too but it won't be a surprise...we'll know this is coming soon
    08/06/2000 Paris
    09/09/2006 Marseille
    11/06/2006 Paris
    03/07/2010 Arras
    30/06/2012 Arras
    16/06/2014 Amsterdam
    26/06/2014 Berlin
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    if you don't have as many 10c tix as before, how bout the old rules like in 2000 you get to pick pair for 1 show, or if you have lots like riot act send it in mail and we pick, lottery is total bullshit, im gonna stick a computer up someones ass if its another lottery, and it wont be my own ass

Exactly. That's the crux of the whole issue...one pair per tour would lead to a lot more people getting tickets. If you were wanting two or three shows...you still could hook up or trade with someone, etc.

like I said im good with everyone getting a show, its just the lottery is unfair, pj does not play enough shows to warrant a lottery to have it be fair for everyone. also look at some lotto stu ff why do some get picked for both it luck of draw in sense but I believe some maybe gonna get picked more than others with the lotto thus making it unfair . just like if you say it unfair to do it by senority? at least senority was first come first serve, not random.

that why they should go back to 2000 rule and you get 1 pair for 1 show if 10c ticekts are tight again now, but they never did lotto really before except for ultra special show like that Chicago metro club show what year was that 2005? I understand shows like that getting 10c lottos, but not fuckin 40k seat Wrigley fields
  • Options
    is the countdown for tour announcement or new album? because if it neither then it very disappointing, and if its not a tour its kind of disappointing, cause new album is cool and all but I don't think pj is gonna put up a whole new album online in 6 days so we have to wait for it to come to stores in the fall or something maybe, so is this gonna bea tour?
  • Options
    seems odd pj would announce a usa tour right around their 2 shows in London and Chicago probably going to piss some people off travelling to shows that don't have internet access lol. maybe this way I will get tickets if they do lotto next time, since maybe these people wont get a cpu, but please no lotto
  • Options
    I am shocked they picked London as the 1 Canada show and 2 only show they have so far, I saw them there in 05 I would of went this year but that year I got 10c tickets easily, this year I don't win lotto :( I honestly never thought they play there again it a good hour outside of Toronto and not exactly the biggest city for things to do, I just went to show last time there and then slept and left not much of a party town or to do town beside catch the show and leave
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    BrainofBGA wrote:

good call.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    loix71 wrote:
    I was just thinking( don'tknow why!!) but the BIG thing we're all waiting is the bootlegs, DVD for PJ20 and at christmas, we've had songs from that show...couldn't it be this??? :?:
    Shit, that's a good idea too & would also be great!! 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    is the countdown for tour announcement or new album? because if it neither then it very disappointing, and if its not a tour its kind of disappointing, cause new album is cool and all but I don't think pj is gonna put up a whole new album online in 6 days so we have to wait for it to come to stores in the fall or something maybe, so is this gonna bea tour?

Considering all facts combined - the new website, always closely linked to the artwork of a new album, the upcoming single - I think it would be a fair accurate assumption that the announcement will be about the new album. I am curious about the title, release date and tracklist.
    That Uke Song business makes zero sense, unless its being turned into a "band" song.

Probably band song ala Can't Keep, which was an Uke song way before it became a band song. (Ed played it live a number of times.)

And if there is going to be an Uke Song on there (which I think would be unfortunate in a way for one Uke song is one less new song, but hey, didn't hear the song yet) I think Light Today would be a good choice, my bet would be however either on Without You or You're True - there is enough complexities to these songs to make a band song from them.
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    Sorry, but no shows in Africa or China on this tour.
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    hello to Australia from Europe!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=27865

A reader named PJ left a series of comments on our May 31st story about Pearl Jam’s Mind Your Manners single.

He claimed that when a countdown clock showed up on Pearl Jam’s website, the band would announce their full fall tour a week later. He said the date of the announcement would be July 8th. He also claimed that the tour will take place in October, and that the album is likely to be released before the tour and that it could come out on October 1st. A song from Ukulele Songs will supposedly be on the new album.

PJ also just gave his review of the songs he heard from the album in the comments section of our story from yesterday, “The last two records have been billed in the pre album hype machine as their best since Vitalogy… except this one legitimately is. I’ve heard 4 songs. Shit is hot fire.” He also reiterated the points he made in late May regarding the announcement.

What is confirmed is that the lead single from the new album will be “Mind Your Manners” and that it will be released to radio on July 16th. Keep a lookout in the comments section on this story to see if any additional news could be leaked.
    That Uke Song business makes zero sense, unless its being turned into a "band" song.

Would be weird if one of Ed's song's off of his Ukulele Songs album is on the new PJ album w/band. If that is gonna happen, why not release Setting Forth w/band from his Into The Wild record on the new PJ album?
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    NZ tour announcement!! ;)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    topaz wrote:

after the states maybe? or you might need to hitch a ride to the mainland :D
  • Options
    unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    hello to Australia from Europe!!

I don't think that is impossible with the Big Day Out due to announce their lineup sometime in the coming weeks
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,900
    demetrios wrote:
    http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=27865

A reader named PJ left a series of comments on our May 31st story about Pearl Jam’s Mind Your Manners single.

He claimed that when a countdown clock showed up on Pearl Jam’s website, the band would announce their full fall tour a week later. He said the date of the announcement would be July 8th. He also claimed that the tour will take place in October, and that the album is likely to be released before the tour and that it could come out on October 1st. A song from Ukulele Songs will supposedly be on the new album.

PJ also just gave his review of the songs he heard from the album in the comments section of our story from yesterday, “The last two records have been billed in the pre album hype machine as their best since Vitalogy… except this one legitimately is. I’ve heard 4 songs. Shit is hot fire.” He also reiterated the points he made in late May regarding the announcement.

What is confirmed is that the lead single from the new album will be “Mind Your Manners” and that it will be released to radio on July 16th. Keep a lookout in the comments section on this story to see if any additional news could be leaked.

Would be weird if one of Ed's song's off of his Ukulele Songs album is on the new PJ album w/band. If that is gonna happen, why not release Setting Forth w/band from his Into The Wild record on the new PJ album?

saw that on facebook as well.

6 days 6 hours 6 minutes and 6 seconds to go :corn:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    The Ukelele Songs thing could be a misunderstanding, and it is Setting Forth...

But... why?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    pdalowsky wrote:
    topaz wrote:

after the states maybe? or you might need to hitch a ride to the mainland :D[/quote

I'd be happy with after the states! fingers are crossed for any tour announcements - we're used to living vicariously through the rest of you when it comes to live PJ....

but Ed did say it wouldn't be another 11 year gap for NZ (yes, you read that right, we went 11 years once with NO live PJ)...

4 years this November, jus sayin

good luck everyone for getting the announcement they want!

NZ!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    topaz wrote:
    but Ed did say it wouldn't be another 11 year gap for NZ (yes, you read that right, we went 11 years once with NO live PJ)...

You can fly to Australia.

Other people have it a lot worse.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"