Options

*** Countdown 2 is on...! ***

Comments

• Options
    AndGabAndGab Posts: 29
    Guess they are not coming to Tanzania... ;)
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'm not holding my breath for a Red Rocks show... or a new album. or a new tour... it's merch people!
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    This might be the dumbest thing they have ever done........

I put $1,000 on it saying thousands of fans will try to log into the site in six days and it crashes .....THEN all hell will break loose :lol::lol:

Or it's a single to their new album
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    joe2468 wrote:

I put $1,000 on it saying thousands of fans will try to log into the site in six days and it crashes .....THEN all hell will break loose :lol::lol:

no doubt the site will crash next Monday but the good thing is they have mentioned to people that they don't have to worry about an announcement or any pre-sales starting before the end of the long holiday weekend. actually very thoughtful and a GOOD idea in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    joe2468 wrote:

I'll be one of those 1000 fans log in in six + days hahahahahahahaha
    ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    Damn, I'll be on a holiday trip when the countdown comes to end. Well, I hope the hotel will provide a decent WiFi so I can occasionally check the site (read: hitting refresh like an insane monkey!) for the news on my mobile :x

On tour dreams: I do recall that Stone and Jeff have mentioned in interviews that they'd like to come back to Finland as their previous gig here didn't go too well... Ah well, one can dream, heh :roll:
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    snert wrote:
    Getting a bid in early for the 'Countdown Tour'.... Newcastle upon Tyne Metro Radio Arena 2014!!!!! :D

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Hell yes, although our arena is shite. I would go for 'An Evening with Pearl Jam' type deal at The Sage though! :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,313
    So there are really people on here allready complaining about something that is still 6 days away :P man people get a life , what ever it is they will announce is not life changing ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,951
    I think and believe they will release the single that day as well as album info. Matt Cord and Nick McIlwain both tweeted about the countdown and said new music is coming VERY soon!!!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    jmart32jmart32 Posts: 11
    Pretty sure it's the single release and the tour date announcement.

Mark it down though...Pearl Jam in Pittsburgh October 10th. Consol Energy Center.

Inside source. Count on it.

Don't believe me? Just watch.
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    Zidane wrote:
    chain wrote:
    Comeback to Montréal and Québec!!!!!!

And play the Metropolis for a change, fan club members only!!!!

Hey, a guy can dream!!! I saw so many good bands in that place!!!

Wow... secret show at the Metropolis.....
    Hmmmm....
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    It's obviously the new single that we've all known was coming this month. :fp:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    sonna wrote:
    snert wrote:
    Getting a bid in early for the 'Countdown Tour'.... Newcastle upon Tyne Metro Radio Arena 2014!!!!! :D

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Newcastle would be mint. Dunno if I would like the Arena though. Would much prefer the Academy or even Trillians! :D

Trillians, haha, now that would be a pain in the arse to get tickets to... ;)
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    This is whats at the end of the countdown...
    faceoff.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    tour going ot be announced in 6 days is that what countdown is for? please no more fuckin lottery, that is some bullshit people who members for 15 years couldn't get tickets, then people who members for 1 or 2 years got tickets that not fair, it should go by senority
  • Options
    if you don't have as many 10c tix as before, how bout the old rules like in 2000 you get to pick pair for 1 show, or if you have lots like riot act send it in mail and we pick, lottery is total bullshit, im gonna stick a computer up someones ass if its another lottery, and it wont be my own ass
  • Options
    AndGab wrote:
    What kind of news site is it? Is it usually just a bunch of crap or....
    VMA wrote:
    I think it is the new album.

This Chilean news site: http://www.24horas.cl/tendencias/musica ... sco-722111 ; say the new album title is Tides. And also gives the track list:

Tides
    1. 'Revolution Reruns' (3:36)
    2. 'Kickstop' (2:14)
    3. 'Vivid Futures' (3:58)
    4. 'Mind Your Manners' (3:08)
    5. 'The Undertow' (4:04)
    6. 'Red' (3:23)
    7. 'Of The Earth' (6:15)
    8. 'Tracking Change' (4:21)
    9. 'Uncharted Terrain' (3:59)
    10. 'Foliage' (2:16)
    11. 'Derision' (3:32)
    12. 'Sans Finis' (7:12)

Bye!
    8-)

THEY COVER THE UNDERTOW BY TOOL? :lol:
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'm not holding my breath for a Red Rocks show... or a new album. or a new tour... it's merch people!

ya that be awesome weed is legal in Colorado now, last time show at red rocks everyone was smoking in the spring, want to see eddie and matt smoke a big blunt on stage :D
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    It's a countdown to Pearl Jam announcing they will not tour the South.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Did Twitter kill the PJ birdie? He's been awfully quiet as of late...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    joe2468 wrote:

The announcement will be on PJ Radio as well. I'll just tune in at 12pm central time, instead of adding to the pandemonium here.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    faceoff.jpg

OMG this was hilarious!!

I'm going with the tour dates they mentioned there will be before the Voodoo Fest.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    You're all wrong.

I have it on good authority that this will be the announcement that Stone is going to be on "Dancing With The Stars" next season.

I for one cannot wait to see his rhumba.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    You're all wrong.

I have it on good authority that this will be the announcement that Stone is going to be on "Dancing With The Stars" next season.

Wasn't London, ON 2005 where Stone did some dancing on stage? Maybe a repeat for 2013.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    You're all wrong.

Wasn't London, ON 2005 where Stone did some dancing on stage? Maybe a repeat for 2013.

I'm going to have to search for video of that one!

He'll look great in spangly tight pants.

:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    What a great birthday gift! :lol:
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    faceoff.jpg

OMG this was hilarious!!

I'm going with the tour dates they mentioned there will be before the Voodoo Fest.
    who's they? :fp: too exciting .....please ....what tour dates did THEY mention before the Voodoo Fest? :roll:
    Your response sounds the most plausible... :fp: except for the missing information of course!
    Thanks
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    You're all wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    insert thisinsert this Posts: 290
    Bah! 1am wake up for me :roll:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Nationwide, 10 city tour of New Zealand!!! Do we have 10 'cities'? :? Including Te Awamutu(pro: Teh Aawaamuutuu) where the Finn bros are from.
    party-smiley-052.gif
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011