Options

______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Disappointing audio quality on this one. 
    It’s pretty good considering the source in my opinion. Some people seem to get a lot of distortion, but I hear none of that. 
    My comparison is the rest of Neil's catalog that has been released in the last decade.  Compared to all of those, I think this is the weakest of the bunch.  You can tell it's digital. 
    Exactly. But everything from Freedom to this release is recorded digital I believe. It is about the best you can expect. NY sets a pretty high bar with his REs 
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798

this tour was my first rush show.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    edited June 2021
    Never saw Rush. Sure it was amazing.
  • Options

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:

Mine was Presto. What's that,  maybe 89?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887
    mickeyrat said:

Rush was my very first concert - Moving Pictures tour. I still have the ticket stub - $9.00. 
  • Options

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    After sharing that my old slab has a skip on “Paradise City,” Lunch Box recommended I grab an old copy to swap in; the issue was that the slab included with the OG uncensored cover was different than the slab included with OG censored cover.

Still, that skip has always bothered me. And as luck would have it, someone on Discogs had just the uncensored slab for a decent price. Here goes the test spin!

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    dankind said:
    After sharing that my old slab has a skip on “Paradise City,” Lunch Box recommended I grab an old copy to swap in; the issue was that the slab included with the OG uncensored cover was different than the slab included with OG censored cover.

Still, that skip has always bothered me. And as luck would have it, someone on Discogs had just the uncensored slab for a decent price. Here goes the test spin!

And it’s free of skips!

Now what to do with old skippy?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Not sure what this is, saw santana and crazy cover. 49 cent investment. Grabbed a few other interesting ones.
  • Options
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

And it’s free of skips!

keep it,  as it belongs with that cover.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Too much harp^^^
    Up next.
  • Options
    Ehhh. No^
  • Options
    give this a try...
  • Options
    ^^Crazy enough to be kind of good. Dig it for the moment. Different.
  • Options
    They play the pee wee herman song! 'Sabre Dance' my ears are being tangled with.
  • Options
    this one looks scary. Not sure why i picked it up. Dropping the needle now.
    Removing it. Not my taste. Kind of like love boat, classical, rock.
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

And it’s free of skips!

But so does the new one. My wife is crafty.

Maybe a double-sided clock? A Christmas tree star?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

And it’s free of skips!

or try to sell it. maybe someone wont care about the skip....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

And it’s free of skips!

or try to sell it. maybe someone wont care about the skip....
    That feels wrong. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,656