• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    I have the EU pressing and the run out information on each side
    A - This One Took a While
    B - Eat Your Veggies
    C - 86-45-2020!

Etching
    D - Is This You?

Also on the run out for the three sides are
    B0031607-01-A, B0031607-01-B and B0031607-01-B however the spine's catalog number is 00602508630231. The labels display some text Made In the EU. I am curious with the US pressings or other pressing from other Continents.

BTW this record sounds really good to listen and I couldn't get the CD when it was released last week due to the C-19 lock down I was lucky to have purchased the pre-order of this album when it was announced. I am on my third spin. 

MedozK said:
    Those with the Gigaton vinyl, check your side 4 etching, and see what it says. Have already seen 2 different, just wondering if its a EU vs US thing or if there are lots of variants.
    Mine has the 6th variant etched on Side 4.
    MedozK said:
    So I have seen:
    Mine - Is This You?
    and - In The Midst Of The 6th

Anymore?
    MedozK said:
    Does yours have Made in the EU on the labels?
    What is your runout information?
    Definitely two pressings of these, wondering if there are 2 cuts.
    MedozK said:
    Sorry it's "In the midst of the 6th," I mis-typed that earlier.

MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Sorry it's "In the midst of the 6th," I mis-typed that earlier.

Yea, I figured. I think only 2 version are out there. I'm still looking for someone in Europe to post their runout information, so I can see if there are 2 different cuts. I will be chasing down an EU version anyway, since they're definitely different pressings.

Same here - Same Etchings.. It's A Ten Club Pre-Order if that matters.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,743

setting the vibe for a good day....

picked this sucker up a long time ago before I knew what a test pressing was. I think I got it at bleeker bobs or the little shop attached to cbgb. Fu.king time machine
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

The National - Cherry Tree Vol 2. 

(The annual vinyl for The National fan club. 3 LP set.) 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,645
    Gigaton. Side 2 currently. Sounds so good. 

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Loujoe said:

You were listening to some hard core stuff very early in the morning. 
    Yeah. It was that kind of day. I'm just pulling out random sections of my collection and seeing where it leads me. It was a nice ride.

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    May 30th said:
    Gigaton. Side 2 currently. Sounds so good. 
    I can’t wait until they finally send the fackin thing to me. I’ll take your word for it though... I know it will sound great. Apparently it will be shipped on April 10th... So much for the advantage of pre-ordering.
    While the reissue last year was a nice press,  colorful,  etc., I think Jack made a mistake by mixing this again.  Maybe he didn't want to pay royalties,  but either way it doesn't come close sonically to the original mix by KG. This is probably one of the best modern rock vinyl this century.  It's astoundingly good. 

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:
    While the reissue last year was a nice press,  colorful,  etc., I think Jack made a mistake by mixing this again.  Maybe he didn't want to pay royalties,  but either way it doesn't come close sonically to the original mix by KG. This is probably one of the best modern rock vinyl this century.  It's astoundingly good. 

Agree, VERY nice record 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,651

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mickeyrat said:

Well, you made me do it also.

nice soundtrack.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    seeing warp in my copy.

also in a copy of blunderbuss I have. have yet to check my lazaretto

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    mickeyrat said:

Tremendous quality
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Tremendous quality
    sounding good through these new to me Onkyo SK-50 4 ways.....

His opening, he sounds a little in the bag....

seems appropriate.....

this is the inner sleeve.