Options

______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798

sounded muted to me when I spun my copy. your thoughts?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

sounded muted to me when I spun my copy. your thoughts?
    Sounded ok to me... I had it cranked up last night though. Had typical picture disc popping in a few spots. I was about 5 Moscow Mules in at this point though 😎
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited February 2020
    When anyone mentions anything about a perfect album, this is the first one that comes to mind. 

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

what did that run you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

what did that run you?
    Only his soul. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

what did that run you?
    Only his soul. 
    At the crossroads?

• Options

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

• Options
    edited March 2020

inspired by thread to pull it out.. only 50/50 one though...;)
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794

Man....saw that tour in a tiny club in nyc. The marquee...Phil invited everyone on stage, I was too busy stirring up the pit to care about hanging on the stage. My friend was just standing by dimebag d in awe. bud snagged a couple of his picks and since lost them. 
    Sick show.
    End of flashback...
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    myoung321 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

what did that run you?
    Only his soul. 
    At the crossroads?
    The only place for the transaction...
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,656
    August and everything after-analogue productions release
  • Options
    May 30th said:
    August and everything after-analogue productions release
    An amazing piece of wax. So dynamic and full.  AP never disappoints. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383

• Options

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Audience recording.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Audience recording.
    Im going to pull out my boots and listen to them.  Im almost sure it wasn't audience. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Audience recording.
    Im going to pull out my boots and listen to them.  Im almost sure it wasn't audience. 
    I stand corrected.... it is audience, and not a great one.  I also have a boot from June 30, 1980.  That's got to be close to the last show.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Audience recording.
    I stand corrected.... it is audience, and not a great one.  I also have a boot from June 30, 1980.  That's got to be close to the last show.
    right, its STILL live Zep so......it was as much for nostalgia and replacing my previous copy as anything else.

Now I also just bought a Zep Fan club show from the same guy. Cleveland 77..... he's also burning the new orleans from the same year and oakland 77 for me too....

have seen many shows on vinyl from 80 on ebay.....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Audience recording.
    right, its STILL live Zep so......it was as much for nostalgia and replacing my previous copy as anything else.

Now I also just bought a Zep Fan club show from the same guy. Cleveland 77..... he's also burning the new orleans from the same year and oakland 77 for me too....

I have the 77 Cleveland as well.  Do you want me to upload for you to listen before you open? 
    Also have..

68 Texas
    Jennings Farm Blues ( Toronto..73/74)
    Hamburg 73
    Dallas 75
    June 1980

I know I have more around but these were the best quality that I burned to cd. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Audience recording.

I have the 77 Cleveland as well.  Do you want me to upload for you to listen before you open? 
    Also have..

68 Texas
    Jennings Farm Blues ( Toronto..73/74)
    Hamburg 73
    Dallas 75
    June 1980

I know I have more around but these were the best quality that I burned to cd. 
    sure.....