****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• A mans got to work... Still sucks.

Paul should currently be driving Gary Numan around. Didn't hear his
    opinion of him but he is looking forward to Madness, "a great bunch.
    He's driving them in December I think. Anyways the goodbyes were
    uneventful as he dropped us in Dover and drove off into the night.

It was a pleasure travelling with you Stian. Best of luck.
    www.baddog.ie
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Hey Stian!
    Good to see you back on the pit, even though youll be partying ways again...

Anyways, THANK YOU for an amazing experience on the ETB, Id do it again in a heartbeat :)
    It was truly amazing, and next time, Ill do more shows and all...defintely.
    Im still recovering after the tour, its been 10 days since Zagreb show... :o

Best of luck on your new adventure, and I hope to see you on the next tour :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Hey Stian!

sorry we didn't say goodbye properly at Luton :(...I owe you a big hug!

Next time I'm not kidding myself and I hop on for the whole thing.
    ..hope to see you soon..we'll keep you informed if anything happens don't worry.

No booze 'till Xmas :eek: I hope they're paying you VERY well!!

Take care

Sandra
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    hey, croppy and pegasus...pm me your addys so i can add it to the contact sheet will ya ? :) and add you to the blog if you so wish ;) THX Sandra for all your tix help and putting me up !!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Hey Stian! Good to see you back in the fold :)

Thanks for a great trip!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • vLeXaMvLeXaM Posts: 132
    well i leave u my msn messenger if u want to add me..... is great meet u guys

lacarabinadeambrosio@hotmail.com
    Cuidense unos a otros, y Astedos......aste....Ustedes Mismos.
    E.V. July/19/2003
    edited June 2009
    you´re added :D

and if anyone wants to add me, it´s the same addy as always ;)

btw...this morning it was 5 degrees celisius outside...... :eek:
    Post edited by pinon on
    edited June 2009
    added the guitar to the amnesty auction page :)

if any one of you guys have any experience with something called "Mission Fish" let me know, ok ?
    Post edited by pinon on
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    No WAY! As Keith so gently puts it, "I've got too much blood in my alcohol system" :D

Lol...what was the other thing Keith said? Something about his liver?!

So...when are we all meeting up then?! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    pinon wrote:
    added the guitar to the amnesty auction page :)

http://www.snafupipjuhu.com/etb_2006/etb_guitar.htm

if any one of you guys have any experience with something called "Mission Fish" let me know, ok ?

Hi pin (I was the other person that got a lift home from Reading with Keith :D) great to look at your pics and see how the trip went just wish I could have made a few more shows myself :o

No experience with Mission Fish myself but strangely having never heard of them saw this post on The Porch today http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3797381&postcount=20. You may want to contact FoxyMop directly :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • wash_ wrote:
    Lol...what was the other thing Keith said? Something about his liver?!

So...when are we all meeting up then?! :D
    Heya wash, I'm going to London for Halloween weekend (Friday morning til Monday evening) and there are a few of us meeting up then. Have a thread on the AET.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Heya wash, I'm going to London for Halloween weekend (Friday morning til Monday evening) and there are a few of us meeting up then. Have a thread on the AET.
    being blonde here but what's the AET?
  • Pegasus wrote:
    being blonde here but what's the AET?
    All Encompassing Trip :)
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
    All Encompassing Trip :)
    oh ok...I spend already too much time just in Given to Fly (and a bit The Porch)...so not looking anywhere else!!
  • 2 months of work now. I'll be leaving tonight.. If I'm lucky I can dig up a hot spot from time to time, but NOT likely. SO, a quick reminder, TEXT ME ASAP IF SOME BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG news are released ;) Same time, same place smoetime early December??? KEWL :D Take care guys!

Stian
    2 months of work now. I'll be leaving tonight.. If I'm lucky I can dig up a hot spot from time to time, but NOT likely. SO, a quick reminder, TEXT ME ASAP IF SOME BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG news are released ;) Same time, same place smoetime early December??? KEWL :D Take care guys!

Stian
    Take Care Stian...[size=+10]BIG HUG![/size]
  • Pegasus wrote:
    Take Care Stian...[size=+10]BIG HUG![/size]

Wish I could type [size=+10]WOW[/size]in as big letters as u just did! Thank you Sandra, miss ya:) Gotta spin! Take care!

Stian
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    2 months of work now. I'll be leaving tonight.. If I'm lucky I can dig up a hot spot from time to time, but NOT likely. SO, a quick reminder, TEXT ME ASAP IF SOME BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG news are released ;) Same time, same place smoetime early December??? KEWL :D Take care guys!

Stian

Off again? Jetsetter!!!!

Have fun...work hard, play hard. :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    Chime wrote:
    Hi pin (I was the other person that got a lift home from Reading with Keith :D) great to look at your pics and see how the trip went just wish I could have made a few more shows myself :o

No experience with Mission Fish myself but strangely having never heard of them saw this post on The Porch today http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=3797381&postcount=20. You may want to contact FoxyMop directly :confused:

oh...thx !!! huh.....sounds not it´s not such a good idea to use them after all then....... :( will contact FoxyMop..............thx again :)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    No WAY! As Keith so gently puts it, "I've got too much blood in my alcohol system" :D

haha that's a great phrase!!
    :D

How are you ETB people doing?
    Severe withdrawal, or coping?

what happened to the guitar, did you meet the band?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    haha that's a great phrase!!
    :D

How are you ETB people doing?
    Severe withdrawal, or coping?

what happened to the guitar, did you meet the band?

I for one is suffering major withdrawl.
    Not from the gigs or such, but on account of all the beautiful people I met.
    An amazingly strange tribe :D

The giutar is only signed by us on the bus and other fans we met along the way, its covered completely. What we got from the band was a signed poster. Both those items + the etb series and some photographs will be auctioned off. What I really regrett tho, is that we didnt take the pink bra that was attempted thrown from someone behind us, on stage in Zagreb. I´m sure it would have made a fortune....(you´re such a whimp, burt)
    Some met some of them randomly somewhere.....Milan I think, and Turin....not really sure.....lol....
  • pinon wrote:
    I for one is suffering major withdrawl.
    Not from the gigs or such, but on account of all the beautiful people I met.
    An amazingly strange tribe :D

The giutar is only signed by us on the bus and other fans we met along the way, its covered completely. What we got from the band was a signed poster. Both those items + the etb series and some photographs will be auctioned off. What I really regrett tho, is that we didnt take the pink bra that was attempted thrown from someone behind us, on stage in Zagreb. I´m sure it would have made a fortune....(you´re such a whimp, burt)
    Some met some of them randomly somewhere.....Milan I think, and Turin....not really sure.....lol....

i resent that.... !! ;) lest you forget, i actually got the bouncer to pick it up and give it to me... well actually i was after the pic ;) i then placed it on your head, remember... looked very fetching ;) smelt a bit funny though, and i think you then squirmed a bit before launching it into the crowd :D it would have made a bomb!!
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    i resent that.... !! ;) lest you forget, i actually got the bouncer to pick it up and give it to me... well actually i was after the pic ;) i then placed it on your head, remember... looked very fetching ;) smelt a bit funny though, and i think you then squirmed a bit before launching it into the crowd :D it would have made a bomb!!

well, we better make up for loosing the bra on the next tour then. I´ll make you throw your boxers on stage and then just hope they´ll toss it back :D
    Make sure to wear pink ...........
  • pinon wrote:
    well, we better make up for loosing the bra on the next tour then. I´ll make you throw your boxers on stage and then just hope they´ll toss it back :D
    Make sure to wear pink ...........

Pin please, real men don't wear pink, unless they've got fake tans :D

i own no pink underwear... let that be known!
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    Pin please, real men don't wear pink, unless they've got fake tans :D

i own no pink underwear... let that be known!

ermmm....... a real man would have had the guts to carry the pink bra through the crowd with his head held high :p

and cough cough...take a look at this

robsbutt2pink.jpg
  • pinon wrote:
    ermmm....... a real man would have had the guts to carry the pink bra through the crowd with his head held high :p

and cough cough...take a look at this

robsbutt2pink.jpg

:D:D:D:D....... i just had to jump back in to defend myself. My lawyers will be in touch ;) shit..... is nothing sacred :D

have a good one!
    Salut baloo
    ROFLMAO

:D:D:D have a moist weekend yourself ;)
    I´ll say...it´s a damn shame we had to leave all the fireworks outside :(

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/ETB2006/people/scarysign.jpg
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    pinon wrote: