****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    .I am pretty certain now that I go down to australia.First thing I do when I get home is to buy myself a plane ticket.Fingers crossed.

No, no, no.... not without me.... You LUCKY, LUCKY lady!!!!!! You probably worked hard to have that money in the bank, I know but.......

how envious I am!!!!!!

Wow... Australia..... :):):)

Enjoy athens.... let us know when you're in Australia!
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    I am pretty certain now that I go down to australia.First thing I do when I get home is to buy myself a plane ticket.Fingers crossed.

How much Pearl Jam can someone get? ;) I wish I had it all...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Left Stiaan at Luton Airport a few hours ago, Pin is staying at mine tonight.
    Had a sign last night saying it was the end of the road for the bus, Ed saw it but didn't react...we're probably a bit scary ;)

off to Athens on friday..tehn it's over until 2007..unless temptress Black-Red-Yellow gets me to Oz..
  • Pegasus wrote:
    Left Stiaan at Luton Airport a few hours ago, Pin is staying at mine tonight.
    Had a sign last night saying it was the end of the road for the bus, Ed saw it but didn't react...we're probably a bit scary ;)

off to Athens on friday..tehn it's over until 2007..unless temptress Black-Red-Yellow gets me to Oz..

Oh are they not doing Athens too?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Pegasus wrote:
    Left Stiaan at Luton Airport a few hours ago,

End of a fantastic journey for Stian!

Pegasus wrote:
    ..unless temptress Black-Red-Yellow gets me to Oz..

And we know how easily you submit to temptation!!!! :D:D:D Ask them to sing Oceans in Melbourne on 13 November - my daughter's birthday - 'cause I'm sure you'll be there!
    redrock wrote:
    And we know how easily you submit to temptation!!!! :D:D:D Ask them to sing Oceans in Melbourne on 13 November - my daughter's birthday - 'cause I'm sure you'll be there!
    I've been to Australia before (2 years) though..plus it's seated and I can't imagine doing a tour of crappy seats...not after front row almost every night..
    so probably not...unless there's certainty there's no more shows next year... am working on a flag to get a confirmation in Athens...
  • Gitta was stuck on the Serbian border this morning, hope she managed to get her things for the transfer visa or whatever and I HOPE shes on her way to Greece. I really feel bad and worried cause last nite she left around midnight and was so happy to found out that 2 more ppl are going to Athens aswell...
    Oh well, Im sure shell be OK, as long as she get there on time on Sat.

Btw, say HI to Pin and Stian, their pic is in my towns newspaper. Its Pin, Stian, Stephan, Carlos and Rob. So cute :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    Gitta was stuck on the Serbian border this morning, hope she managed to get her things for the transfer visa or whatever and I HOPE shes on her way to Greece. I really feel bad and worried cause last nite she left around midnight and was so happy to found out that 2 more ppl are going to Athens aswell...
    Oh well, Im sure shell be OK, as long as she get there on time on Sat.

Btw, say HI to Pin and Stian, their pic is in my towns newspaper. Its Pin, Stian, Stephan, Carlos and Rob. So cute :)
    talked to Gitta this morning, she's sorted now and will be in Athens tomorrow (fingers crossed! no more delays)

Can you scan the pics? or give the title of the paper to see if they have it online? (Pin has gone to Keith's now, Stian should be in Norway by now..looking at flights to greece probably ;))
  • Pegasus wrote:
    talked to Gitta this morning, she's sorted now and will be in Athens tomorrow (fingers crossed! no more delays)

Can you scan the pics? or give the title of the paper to see if they have it online? (Pin has gone to Keith's now, Stian should be in Norway by now..looking at flights to greece probably ;))

Ok, Im glad she sorted all out, She smsed me around 9 last time and told me she should be in BG around noon or so and then sort everything in few hrs. Fingers crossed for no more delays, yeah, and next time: Passport :D

Haha, so Stian IS going? Thats awesome. :)

I'll try to find a link online if they posted that very pic, if not, ill just take a pic of it and upload it :)
  • Ok, heres the link for the Pearl Jam article with ETB ppl: Stephan, Stian, Pin, Carlos and Rob :D
    http://www.novilist.hr/Default.asp?WCI=Rubrike&WCU=285A2860286328612863285A28582858285E2863288E2897289328632863285A285A2859285F285A285828632863286328592863V
    Awesome, Im in another newspapers with my flag. ;) hehe.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ok, heres the link for the Pearl Jam article with ETB ppl: Stephan, Stian, Pin, Carlos and Rob :D
    http://www.novilist.hr/Default.asp?WCI=Rubrike&WCU=285A2860286328612863285A28582858285E2863288E2897289328632863285A285A2859285F285A285828632863286328592863V

Cool :cool: It's good to see they're still standing :D:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Cool :cool: It's good to see they're still standing :D:p

Yeah, well uhm, this was BEFORE the show :D

Parties at the bus before or after the shows...another story :D;)
  • EnehEneh Posts: 145
    oh cool. can you, please please, maybe, scan it nontheless or take a bigger picture of it, as its sooo tiny online? whenever it suits you. just asking.
  • Eneh wrote:
    oh cool. can you, please please, maybe, scan it nontheless or take a bigger picture of it, as its sooo tiny online? whenever it suits you. just asking.

Will take a photo of the actual paper and post it.
    but you can click on the pic, is a little bigger ;)
  • it's aija here

i was on the bus too and i can just repeat what others said - i had the best time ever the people were great the atmosphere and of course the shows

i got home like yesterday noon but i woke up only few hours ago and i can't get back to this 'normal life' and i don't want to get back

and a great show you had there in zagreb and they played the rest of the songs i wanted to hear as for my very first pj ever which they didn't play in berlin and vienna i should have listened to carlos and go to zagreb too not caring about how will i get home

i really Really REALLY hope that i will meet you all next time because there has to be a next time i mean next time for this bus touring thing
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Ok, heres the link for the Pearl Jam article with ETB ppl: Stephan, Stian, Pin, Carlos and Rob :D

oooh that's a niiiiiiiice picture i will save it to my other etb pictures

by the way sid - hi :) and do you have all of your thousands of pictures posted somewhere on the internet?
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    Ok, heres the link for the Pearl Jam article with ETB ppl: Stephan, Stian, Pin, Carlos and Rob :D
    that's so cool!! and everyone with their little badge..
    btw, anyone took a picture of Mike when he was wearing his? (my pics are all blurry)
  • Pegasus wrote:
    that's so cool!! and everyone with their little badge..
    btw, anyone took a picture of Mike when he was wearing his? (my pics are all blurry)

great pic!! a nice keep sake! just got home today, came back to dover on the bus then got a B&B coz i stank to high heaven..... poor bus driver Paul no 2 got fucked over by the german police and had to pay a stupid fine for overtaking or something.

Anyways, bus was great, people were great shows were great. Zagreb was amazing.

Peg, enjoy Athens, give em a proper send off, is it true that stian is thinking about it?? I'm sorely tempted...
    Salut baloo
  • burtschips wrote:
    great pic!! a nice keep sake! just got home today, came back to dover on the bus then got a B&B coz i stank to high heaven..... poor bus driver Paul no 2 got fucked over by the german police and had to pay a stupid fine for overtaking or something.

Peg, enjoy Athens, give em a proper send off, is it true that stian is thinking about it?? I'm sorely tempted...

hey rob! congratulations with end of touring and getting back home! lol as if it was something to congratulate with :D
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • untitled wrote:
    hey rob! congratulations with end of touring and getting back home! lol as if it was something to congratulate with :D

hey aija, thanks!! it was a pretty long drive back! just played the guitar and watched dvds whilst smelling. it was sad to see the bus empty at the end. I take it you got home via berlin ok? I'm going to blog my thoughts at some point.
    Salut baloo
  • burtschips wrote:
    hey aija, thanks!! it was a pretty long drive back! just played the guitar and watched dvds whilst smelling. it was sad to see the bus empty at the end. I take it you got home via berlin ok? I'm going to blog my thoughts at some point.

yeah my getting back was ok thanks! and i met oscar,the guy who put the line of the 10c tickets on the paper in front of the stadthalle,in the vienna airport! that was a really cool thing,we had time for a pretty nice pj talk.of course i would rather be at zagreb show at that time but like meating him was a nicereplacement.
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • untitled wrote:
    yeah my getting back was ok thanks! and i met oscar,the guy who put the line of the 10c tickets on the paper in front of the stadthalle,in the vienna airport! that was a really cool thing,we had time for a pretty nice pj talk.of course i would rather be at zagreb show at that time but like meating him was a nicereplacement.

ahh good, glad to hear... yeah its good to have someone to pass the time with in no mans land!
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:

he transfered his tickets to Emma..but there's always some more to be had..
    come on, join us!! :D
  • not this time sandra, but they'll plenty more to come, I feel. Athens is going to rock!! really ROCK, i bet they are gonna just explode. You going to wear Mikes shirt?? maybe he'll give you his underpants in athens ;)
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    not this time sandra, but they'll plenty more to come, I feel. Athens is going to rock!! really ROCK, i bet they are gonna just explode. You going to wear Mikes shirt?? maybe he'll give you his underpants in athens ;)
    :eek: euh..no..it was just because I was cold... it's staying at home under glass now ;)...and I'll ignore the last part..cringing pictures coming up there you sick english b*stard :( ;)

Let me know anytime you're in London..you've got somewhere to stay.
  • burtschips wrote:
    not this time sandra, but they'll plenty more to come, I feel. Athens is going to rock!! really ROCK, i bet they are gonna just explode. You going to wear Mikes shirt?? maybe he'll give you his underpants in athens ;)
    Nope, they're mine :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Hola chicos

just arrived in our hotel in greece.only about 30 hours later than I was supposed to. Hey but still in time to make it to the gig:)

Love how Stian is ignoring the photographer in the picture

Hopefully I get to hear my beloved Hitchhiker tomorrow.
    2006 :
    ASTORIA & COMPLETE EURO LEG & COMPLETE AUSSIE LEG

2008 :
    VANCOUVER 1&2; MSG 1&2; HARTFORD; MANSFIELD 1&2

2009:
    SEATTLE 1&2; VANCOUVER
    Good to know you finally made it Gitta! Have a rockin' time tomorrow (you and all the others who will be there!) :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    parel jam wrote:
    What I've understood when talking to Stian on the bus is that Zagreb, Croatia was the last stop. The bus is going back to London again...

That's what I meant. It would be a shame if the band had been planning to visit the bus in Greece.
  • EnehEneh Posts: 145
    almost page 2 - so *bump*