****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• pinonpinon Posts: 427
    parel jam wrote:
    Hehe, you did forget to bring back the humour to Norway ;)

BTW - I mailed you about Paul the busdriver. You received it? How did Paul experienced the whole bus trip with all crazy PJ fans aboard? What did he say when you guys break up in London at the end?

Skol ;)

Theo.

ah pah...i found that quite humorous actually :D

dunno...i went off in zagreb and flew to london...
    but anyway, it was a hard run for him, being the sole driver for the most part of the trip and having to put up with a lot of shit that he dont usually have to, but he said he stuck it cause he found us all to be such lovely people :)
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    whats this ? ...come on...I wanne see more pics ..........surely there are more pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    pinon wrote:
    whats this ? ...come on...I wanne see more pics ..........surely there are more pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have non-digital pics...and I don't have a scanner...sad but true...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • parel jam wrote:
    I only have non-digital pics...and I don't have a scanner...sad but true...
    Easy - drop them into the camera place and ask them to put it on disk :) :cool:

That's what I used to do and it's really handy.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Hi ya'll! Just wanna say thank u to everyone that participated in making the ETB come true, everyone we met, everyone I remember and everyone I might have forgotten ;). Won't be on here much more this year so IF big news are released please hit me up with a text.

Miss u all.Hope we meet again soon!

Take care,

Stian
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    IT'S STIAN!!!!! :D:D:D

Recovered? Was this road trip all you hoped it would be?

Where can we read all about it?
  • redrock wrote:
    IT'S STIAN!!!!! :D:D:D

Recovered? Was this road trip all you hoped it would be?

Where can we read all about it?

HEEEEEEEEY R!

It was more than I expected, that's for sure ;) Don't get me wrong, I had the BEST time of my life. But it was HAAAAAAARD! All partied out......... HAH, fooled ya :D I'll be back next time they tour, don't you worrie! It's HIGHLY addictive!

Don't know where u can read about the tour, maybe Pin is working on something. I don't have the opportunity to sit down and write much. Spending days and nights on friends couches, borrowing internett here and there. Oh, and I'm going away for a few months starting Monday 23'rd.
    HEEEEEEEEY R!

It was more than I expected, that's for sure ;) Don't get me wrong, I had the BEST time of my life. But it was HAAAAAAARD! All partied out......... HAH, fooled ya :D I'll be back next time they tour, don't you worrie! It's HIGHLY addictive!

Don't know where u can read about the tour, maybe Pin is working on something. I don't have the opportunity to sit down and write much. Spending days and nights on friends couches, borrowing internett here and there. Oh, and I'm going away for a few months starting Monday 23'rd.

Hey Stian - you're back! Hehe...already figured out how to play Heart Of Gold on both guitar and harmonica? Thank you for a wonderful trip man! I had fun at the ETB, unless it was only for a day :(

Take care,

Theo.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    I'll be back next time they tour, don't you worrie! It's HIGHLY addictive!
    That's next year when they do their UK and Scandinavia tour!! :D
    Oh, and I'm going away for a few months starting Monday 23'rd.

But you just got back! Where are you going? :confused:
    redrock wrote:
    That's next year when they do their UK and Scandinavia tour!! :D

Australia??? ;)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • redrock wrote:

Hell, I know..... SOOOOO wish I didn't have to, but a man's gotta work... Need tour funds ya know ;) I'll be back sometime round xmas.. Back in buisness!

How u doing Red?

Stian
    parel jam wrote:
    Australia??? ;)

Ha!!!! Would be the right place to be!!! :D
    Hell, I know..... SOOOOO wish I didn't have to, but a man's gotta work... Need tour funds ya know ;) I'll be back sometime round xmas.. Back in buisness!

How u doing Red?

Stian

Not doing too bad... only had to recover from 2 gigs but I still miss it!

Understand you need tour funds but... I'm just being really nosey! Are you gonna try and get those extra pennies in Australia?
  • parel jam wrote:
    Hey Stian - you're back! Hehe...already figured out how to play Heart Of Gold on both guitar and harmonica? Thank you for a wonderful trip man! I had fun at the ETB, unless it was only for a day :(

Take care,

Theo.

Yo Theo!

Siffted throug the video recordings yesterday, man, we HAD FUN!!!! Still have not thought Heart of Gold, but I have u playing it on one of the tapes so I'll watch and learn. Oh, and us playing Smile with u singing the HIIIIIIIIIIIGH notes. hehe, had forgotten about that. GOOD TIMES :D

Stian
    Yo Theo!

Oh, and us playing Smile with u singing the HIIIIIIIIIIIGH notes. hehe, had forgotten about that. GOOD TIMES :D

Stian

Me singing? I cannot remember...what I know is that I CANNOT sing...I guess the booze made me sing ;)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • redrock wrote:
    Not doing too bad... only had to recover from 2 gigs but I still miss it!

Understand you need tour funds but... I'm just being really nosey! Are you gonna try and get those extra pennies in Australia?

Nope, accross country in Norway...... A FECKED up small place I really don't like but work in from time to time.. You know what, they DON't EVEN SELL DRINKS!!!!!!! Really, THEY DON't SELL BEER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!
    You know what, they DON't EVEN SELL DRINKS!!!!!!! Really, THEY DON't SELL BEER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!

Is that because you are coming? ;)

Sorry, feel a bit corny right now ;)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • parel jam wrote:
    Is that because you are coming? ;)

Sorry, feel a bit corny right now ;)

Hehe, that might be!!???? Never actually thought of that!

Nah, it's one of a few places in Norway they don't.... One of a few and I'm going there. Crap! I need my fix ;) haha, that didn't come out right did it????
    Nope, accross country in Norway...... A FECKED up small place I really don't like but work in from time to time.. You know what, they DON't EVEN SELL DRINKS!!!!!!! Really, THEY DON't SELL BEER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!

Hell on earth.. but hey.. looks like you had enough drink to last your body until x-mas!!!!
  • parel jam wrote:
    Me singing? I cannot remember...what I know is that I CANNOT sing...I guess the booze made me sing ;)

O' u did sing my friend.... sIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING :D
    O' u did sing my friend.... sIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING :D

I guess it must have sounded quite good that evening but not on tape. Am I about right? :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • redrock wrote:
    Hell on earth.. but hey.. looks like you had enough drink to last your body until x-mas!!!!

No WAY! As Keith so gently puts it, "I've got too much blood in my alcohol system" :D
  • parel jam wrote:
    I guess it must have sounded quite good that evening but not on tape. Am I about right? :)

Weeeeeeel, that depends on the ear that's listening ;) But don't feel bad, I "sang" too... Can tell u as much as, we are NOT two of the tenors ;)
    I "sang" too... Can tell u as much as, we are NOT two of the tenors ;)

NOT!!?!!???!???? Damn, there goes my career...

How was Paul doing during the tour? You heard many great stories? What I have learned is that

(1) My chemical romance sucks big time
    (2) Elton John sucks even more...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    No WAY! As Keith so gently puts it, "I've got too much blood in my alcohol system" :D

Keith does have a way with words....

Then you'll just have to go to a nearby town and stock up (you'll probably be telling me that the closest nearby town is hundreds of km away!!!) :D:D
  • redrock wrote:
    Keith does have a way with words....

Then you'll just have to go to a nearby town and stock up (you'll probably be telling me that the closest nearby town is hundreds of km away!!!) :D:D

hehe, it's close so I shouldn't be complaining.........
  • parel jam wrote:
    NOT!!?!!???!???? Damn, there goes my career...

How was Paul doing during the tour? You heard many great stories? What I have learned is that

(1) My chemical romance sucks big time
    (2) Elton John sucks even more...

Sir Elton SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUCK BIG TIME :D

Not one of Pauls closest friends, that's for sure! But if I remember right, Elton bought a case of GOOD Champagne for Paul a few years ago to say how sorry he was for being a DICK! Still, he SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ;)
  • hello Stian, just a quick hello, at work, you gonna be dry for a few months !? I kinda envy you ;) you save those pennies they are gonna be needed! i'm getting itchy feet so i don't know what I'll be doing by christmas, probably the same thing. we'll see. anyway take care. Rob
    Salut baloo
  • burtschips wrote:
    hello Stian, just a quick hello, at work, you gonna be dry for a few months !? I kinda envy you ;) you save those pennies they are gonna be needed! i'm getting itchy feet so i don't know what I'll be doing by christmas, probably the same thing. we'll see. anyway take care. Rob

Hey McVickar!

How was the trip back to London? Quiet? How was the final goodbye with Paul?
  • Nope, accross country in Norway...... A FECKED up small place I really don't like but work in from time to time.. You know what, they DON't EVEN SELL DRINKS!!!!!!! Really, THEY DON't SELL BEER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!
    Woah!!!! :eek: There IS such a place???????? :eek: Although it's my worst nightmare, I feel like maybe I could do with visiting that place for a while :o

Welcome back (however briefly) Stian :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you