****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    pinon wrote:
    I´ll say...it´s a damn shame we had to leave all the fireworks outside :(

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/ETB2006/people/scarysign.jpg

That couldn't have been Verona - lol! Love all the different colored umbrellas and parkas from that show. Luckily, people were great about putting them down once the concert started. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Yo Pin and Stian: what are the plans with the film and the book? Any news on this matter?

Love from the Netherlands,

Theo.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    hi Theo....well, if I have anything to say about it, it´ll both come to pass. :D
    but I guess it will have to wait until Stian gets back, at least the dvd, as he has the tapes stored somewhere..... and wont be back until December.
    I have however begun working on a web site....BABY stages !!!! and I will mail you all about it as I will need permission from all of you to put your pic up in the ETB gallery. Also ...if anyone has some some story from the road they want to share, feel free to mail it to me, as I want a road-stories section.

Anyone with ideas or expertise in dreamweaver are welcome to come forth :p ...lolol...
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
    pinon wrote:
    hi Theo....well, if I have anything to say about it, it´ll both come to pass. :D
    but I guess it will have to wait until Stian gets back, at least the dvd, as he has the tapes stored somewhere..... and wont be back until December.
    I have however begun working on a web site....BABY stages !!!! and I will mail you all about it as I will need permission from all of you to put your pic up in the ETB gallery. Also ...if anyone has some some story from the road they want to share, feel free to mail it to me, as I want a road-stories section.

Anyone with ideas or expertise in dreamweaver are welcome to come forth :p ...lolol...

Okay, looking forward to it ;) You got my permission...my story is already written in the book. Did everyone write in it? I was big honour to be the 1st one.

Only have little experience with Dreamweaver (see http://www.theovlaar.nl). When I come back from Miami I want to focus more at building websites...

Take care.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    nope, unfortunately not everyone got around to writing in it ....I guess we got more and more sloppy about that as the tour proceeded.....lol....or something.....

listen, Theo, your site....is it ok that I link to it from your pic in the gallery ?

http://www.snafupipjuhu.com/MagicBus/etb_gallery/index.htm
    pinon wrote:
    nope, unfortunately not everyone got around to writing in it ....I guess we got more and more sloppy about that as the tour proceeded.....lol....or something.....

listen, Theo, your site....is it ok that I link to it from your pic in the gallery ?

Sure you can link it. I will link your website to my website when I have the opportunity ;)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    you should all have Flickr photo sites :D. That way I could add some of your pictures to my favorites at Bugsfotos :).

groetjes,
    Mirella :)
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
    Hi Mirella, good to see you :)

I´m sure no one would mind if you copy some pics and add´em to a bugs site.
    At least for the ETB bucket.....feel free :D

and if anyone hasn´t had a look at the "Magic Bus" gallery yet....do it now :p

also......... if anyone has pics of the missing faces, please help.....or if you see some errors with names and such.....let me know..........
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Even though I haven't bumped this thread for some time, it just bothers me to see it bottom of page 2. Gotta live up to my title.

BUMP!!

Ahhh, felt good........:)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • helllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ETBers and everyone. hope you're all good. i have just been ouut three nights in a row and i'm a freakin mess ;) brain has gone soft, soft, soft. mush.
    Salut baloo
    .......as opposed to the usual sharp...sharp.... sharp ??? :D

Hiya there, faithful bumper......and btw...you forgot to bring "Gammel Dansk"
    to the line in Berlin :eek:
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    pinon wrote:
    Hithere, faithful bumper......and btw...you forgot to bring "Gammel Dansk"
    to the line in Berlin :eek:

Yeah, I know and still can't believe I forgot to buy a few bottles. Then again you would probably just have keeled over and missed the entire show, so maybe I did you favor.... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    keeled over...nah....at the beginning of the tour...yeah maybe, but by Berlin..........don´t think so ;)
    Thx, Sandra and André :D
    * bump
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • I keep on having flashbacks.... bump bump bump... (not just a thread elevating device but the motion of the bus), bump bump bump.... like sleeping in a submarine.... but with bumps! actually I slept like a baby on the bus probably coz I had drunk half my weight in beer, but still it was very comfortable. bump, bump. smelly. especially the first night before stian rolled up his sleeves and cleared the bog. 'There are only two rules.... DON'T slam the door and DON'T take a dump in the can' uhhhh Paul was pissed that night ;)
    Salut baloo
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    burtschips wrote:
    I keep on having flashbacks.... bump bump bump... (not just a thread elevating device but the motion of the bus), bump bump bump.... like sleeping in a submarine.... but with bumps! actually I slept like a baby on the bus probably coz I had drunk half my weight in beer, but still it was very comfortable. bump, bump. smelly. especially the first night before stian rolled up his sleeves and cleared the bog. 'There are only two rules.... DON'T slam the door and DON'T take a dump in the can' uhhhh Paul was pissed that night ;)

Lol....did anyone take a dump in the toilet? That toilet stank so much. God, I would have put so many air freshners in there. Kinda like the scene from se7en where theres the decomposing body and about 500 air freshners to hid the smell! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • burtschips wrote:
    I keep on having flashbacks.... bump bump bump... (not just a thread elevating device but the motion of the bus), bump bump bump.... like sleeping in a submarine.... but with bumps! actually I slept like a baby on the bus probably coz I had drunk half my weight in beer, but still it was very comfortable. bump, bump. smelly. especially the first night before stian rolled up his sleeves and cleared the bog. 'There are only two rules.... DON'T slam the door and DON'T take a dump in the can' uhhhh Paul was pissed that night ;)

Oh wow, things we'll find out about you after the trip :rolleyes: :D
    that explains the smell, eh? haha
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Oh wow, things we'll find out about you after the trip :rolleyes: :D
    that explains the smell, eh? haha

Ohhh No!! I'm not takin the rap for that one! ..... i have a theory.... gather around.... shussssshhhhhh..... i think that Paul did it every time Stian pissed him off, he knew that he'd have to roll up his sleeves and get up close and personal... ughhh. stop. well, whoever did do it deserves respect... they must have supreme balance and poise to hover over that filthy pot whilst zooming down a motorway at 80KPH!! ha ha.

wash_ i can't remeber that scene form se7en... must have been when i had my eyes closed ;)

flashback no two.... again first night... spillage, so much spillage... beer flying everywhere.... I'm sure Paul was very cheesed off that night... after Prague.. like a bear with a sore head.... beer flying everywhere! that was like being on a yacht in heavy seas. what a waste, so much beer so little time...........
    Salut baloo
  • burtschips wrote:
    Ohhh No!! I'm not takin the rap for that one! ..... i have a theory.... gather around.... shussssshhhhhh..... i think that Paul did it every time Stian pissed him off, he knew that he'd have to roll up his sleeves and get up close and personal... ughhh. stop. well, whoever did do it deserves respect... they must have supreme balance and poise to hover over that filthy pot whilst zooming down a motorway at 80KPH!! ha ha.

wash_ i can't remeber that scene form se7en... must have been when i had my eyes closed ;)

flashback no two.... again first night... spillage, so much spillage... beer flying everywhere.... I'm sure Paul was very cheesed off that night... after Prague.. like a bear with a sore head.... beer flying everywhere! that was like being on a yacht in heavy seas. what a waste, so much beer so little time...........
    wow, that gave me a sore head reading that :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    pinon wrote:
    I for one is suffering major withdrawl.
    Not from the gigs or such, but on account of all the beautiful people I met.
    An amazingly strange tribe :D

The giutar is only signed by us on the bus and other fans we met along the way, its covered completely. What we got from the band was a signed poster. Both those items + the etb series and some photographs will be auctioned off. What I really regrett tho, is that we didnt take the pink bra that was attempted thrown from someone behind us, on stage in Zagreb. I´m sure it would have made a fortune....(you´re such a whimp, burt)
    Some met some of them randomly somewhere.....Milan I think, and Turin....not really sure.....lol....

That's pretty cool.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    pinon wrote:
    also......... if anyone has pics of the missing faces, please help.....or if you see some errors with names and such.....let me know..........

I slept on it for one night in Bologna, although it was stationary. Does that count?
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I slept on it for one night in Bologna, although it was stationary. Does that count?
    yeah it counts. Im on there and i splet on the bus for one night in lisbon.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • wow, that gave me a sore head reading that :eek:

ha ha... i had a sore head too... why was that!? on that note ... how was your weekend in London? Hope you had a great one.
    Salut baloo
  • Aaaw, I so want to join in next time anything like this happens again :)
    Byrnzie wrote:

of course it does.... hah, that explains it. Thought I remembered seeing your face on the bus, but couldn´t exactly place when and where. Lol, you just snuck in and out.........someone please mail a pic to me.....I cant go through´em all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... ;)
  • burtschips wrote:
    ha ha... i had a sore head too... why was that!? on that note ... how was your weekend in London? Hope you had a great one.
    brilliant, thank you :) I believe you're heading a little further afield??? Ya lucky fucker :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • brilliant, thank you :) I believe you're heading a little further afield??? Ya lucky fucker :D

Good to hear! .... well if i'm gonna be a fucker, i may as well be a lucky one :D

I guess getting fired has its up side ;) as long as i don't get eaten by a shark i'll be happy. ha ha.
    Salut baloo