Options

Sticky!!!!!!!!! Ninersfan Exposed! I Took A Video!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    Hey, do what the chinese do... Copy it and bootleg it... That beats captialism and free markets... just sayin..
    hey... ive said it before ill say it again... after the artists have sold out all their copies of the print i see no harm in making a copy for personal use... the only people that would be hurt by this practice are the flippers... when is my poster copy idea gonna catch on... we could literally compile an entire website of high res (out of print) poster scans for personal fan use... the hardest part of course would be making sure dishonest people dont turn around and sell fakes as the real deal
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642
    so when do we get to see the video????
    http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1628434327
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    sgossard3 wrote:
    hey... ive said it before ill say it again... after the artists have sold out all their copies of the print i see no harm in making a copy for personal use... the only people that would be hurt by this practice are the flippers... when is my poster copy idea gonna catch on... we could literally compile an entire website of high res (out of print) poster scans for personal fan use... the hardest part of course would be making sure dishonest people dont turn around and sell fakes as the real deal

Good idea... but weren't there some fake 2003 San Antonio posters floating around... I don't know if those were remakes or reprints...
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Taper flips poster with the best of um. He is Ninerfan junior in my eyes.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642
    kat and sea, how'd you like that Verne Troyer "video"
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    moses562 wrote:
    Good idea... but weren't there some fake 2003 San Antonio posters floating around... I don't know if those were remakes or reprints...
    right... like i said thats the main problem... there would need to be a strict registration process that limits access to the site to known, trusted people... or you would need to give proof of your ebay account name so your sales could be followed... theres really no foolproof way to prevent a site like this from being used for evil... maybe alter the scan in some minor way that would be noticeable to the trained eye
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    pjtaper wrote:
    I took a video of NINERSFAN, the ultimate Pearl Jam parasite.
    This guy walked past us with a stack of well over 50 posters tonight, at the time this video was taken he had 5 wristbands left and was told he could get ONE PER PERSON from the MSG Poster Crew, he was trying to pay people to use his bracelets.
    Right after I stopped recording, he said "Go get him"
    Luckily, NINERSFAN is a 70+ year old fat bald old man who couldn't catch me if I had my shoes tied together!!!!

FINALLY, HE IS EXPOSED! 10C, you must see this thread, this has to be made a STICKY, and we MUST get this guy out of his little game!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLVrk1AI6c"&gt; </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLVrk1AI6c&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Good Job! 9ers fan should be ostracized and exposed.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Dear Ninersfan,

We are watching you, patiently.

i went to check out the poster for night 1 (people were already lined up at least 1 hour beofre they were going to sell them, i am sorry that is just plain nuts) and a bunch of folks started talking shit on the ninersfan... they were saying "we know you are hear you piece of shit"... one guy said "if i find out who you are in this line i am going to kick you in the balls!"

i was dying! :D

ps... anyone paying $150 for either one of those MSG posters is nuts.
  • Options
    thesavageguythesavageguy Seattle, WA Posts: 39
    GR8Dane wrote:
    No kidding.
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    sgossard3 wrote:
    someone had to overcome an even greater force to add the "free" in front of that "market capitalism"... but i guess the generations of yesteryear werent huge pussies like everyone is today

The greater force being was communism....

It's kind of ironic that you want everyone to have a poster and you're calling the free market people pussies.....
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,199
    I am curious what difference does it make if there is 100 or 5000? Do you just like having something because you know other people don't have it?

Yes. The collectibility is a draw. In a world full of mass-produced junk, I like having something that isn't mass-produced. It has more meaning for me.
    Also, they are currently screenprinted and very high quality. It would be pretty tough to screenprint 10,000 posters.

This discussion has been hashed out and rehashed so many time son this board. Where have you been?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    More Importantly Where Is The Video?!
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    Dear Ninersfan,

We are watching you, patiently.

i went to check out the poster for night 1 (people were already lined up at least 1 hour beofre they were going to sell them, i am sorry that is just plain nuts) and a bunch of folks started talking shit on the ninersfan... they were saying "we know you are hear you piece of shit"... one guy said "if i find out who you are in this line i am going to kick you in the balls!"

i was dying! :D

ps... anyone paying $150 for either one of those MSG posters is nuts.

Someone paid $225.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    For real PJTaper, post the damn video!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    im calling bullshit.

there is no video.

this thread is useless without said video.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    kingmatt wrote:
    lemme start by saying I don't personally care for the posters... and I wasn't impressed by the near-riot during the get-a-bracelet-so-you-can-get-a-bracelet chaos before MSG2. But what this guy is doing suuucks.

now if you really want to screw with ninersfan, why not start overbidding every auction of his on ebay? Create a junk account and bid every poster up to a million bucks. Or put in legitimate bids and then string him along and never pay. Make it beyond painful to sell on ebay and maybe he'll get the idea.

Because eBay keeps track of your IP address and Paypal accounts. If you screw with someone like this, eBay will suspend all of the accounts attached to that IP address and Paypal accounts. And you can't bid on 9ersfan's stuff without a Paypal account. Seems it would be more hassle for you than him in the end.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    [size=+1]IS there a video link yet or am i just missing it in a somewhere? [/size]
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    For real PJTaper, post the damn video!
    :eek:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    thesavageguythesavageguy Seattle, WA Posts: 39
    It was already posted, check back a few pages.
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    i want to see,hope not
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    GR8Dane wrote:

DAYUM Shaq!!!!

Taper....Tell me how my ass taste!! Taper...Tell me how my ass taste!!

OUCH!!! ;) hahahaha
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    DAYUM Shaq!!!!

Taper....Tell me how my ass taste!! Taper...Tell me how my ass taste!!

OUCH!!! ;) hahahaha

So true....and so funny!
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    No No, Its Real! I Saw It Last Night!

Pjtaper Is Not A Liar!
  • Options
    No No, Its Real! I Saw It Last Night!

Pjtaper Is Not A Liar!
    then where's the vid?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Lizard wrote:
    [size=+1]IS there a video link yet or am i just missing it in a somewhere? [/size]

there has not been a traditional link

nothing.

nada
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Wasn't really calling him a liar.. Just poking some fun.. That thread has to be the most over-hyped thread of all time..
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

nothing.

nada
    zilch

zero

the puts

shiz-nida-bo-bita
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    So I saw this little dude 'pjtaper' at one of the concession stands near gate 62...I felt the urge to dump some chips and dip all over his head for ruining the ending to 'There Will Be Blood' for many of us ;)....haven't a clue as to what exactly this thread pertains to as I tend to stay away from the weird obsessive poster collectors/flippers..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LukinFan wrote:
    then where's the vid?
    he posted that in a hurry and thought the entire link was there. You know how this stuff happens when ure in a hurry? If theres anyone that is for REAL on trying to catch scalpers and poster stealers or whatev, its taper! PLEASE BELIEVE.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    Ok I was next to taper when he took this. He actually is a great guy. Yeah sure he is a little over the top here but if you meet him in person he really is a great guy. The guy put his hand up to cover his face. I was dying laughing because they actually debated to run after him but couldn't because all the fuckers hands were filled with posters.
    ALSO GIVE THIS GUY A RAISE..........
    There was a real aggressive guy working the merch stand and some thought he was an ass but it's tough to be nice when a bunch of idiots are pushing and being assholes. He was on the "B" side and I actually witnessed him tell ninersfan at the end of the night, "I dont give a fuck that you have 6 wristbands. 1 per person. We told you this when we sold them. You can take those 5 extra wristbands and throw them away." This guy wouldn't budge and was great. I honestly thought the guy was going to jump over the table and beat one of the ninersfans.
This discussion has been closed.