Options

Sticky!!!!!!!!! Ninersfan Exposed! I Took A Video!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    stickboy wrote:
    yep that be him..fatter costanza, lmao!
    niice!
    george is getting upset!!!!

wheres the video???
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    how about not selling the posters outside the venue?

whoever is in charge of PJ merch is pretty fucking inept. like bringing 10 XL and XXL hoodies to MSG to sell. or selling posters nowhere but basically on the street instead inside the venue

+1

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    pouch15 wrote:
    wheres the video???
    response:
    stickboy wrote:
    ok it looks like Mic left w/o letting the whole vid upload into my laptop so when he gets home in a few hrs Im sure he'll repost it

sorry people, he was so excited to show him and had lil time b4 his flight so it was rushed. hang in there it'll be up today
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    svenstephy wrote:
    response:

thanks!!
  • Options
    you can't leave negative feedback for buyers anymore..maybe that could be used against him?
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    still no video, and ninersfan can change his username when selling on ebay, so how would anyone know?

he's a douchebag, but unless someone is going to find his home and, well I can't finish that thought, but anyway, not to much can be done other than post his picture everywhere so fans know who he is.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 447
    I really want to see this video. I just don't get how he is getting so many posters when they are using the wristband method now. So he's finding 20+ bums and scalpers to atnad in line? I have a hard enough trying to get one posters at the shows I go to.
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    still no video, and ninersfan can change his username when selling on ebay, so how would anyone know?

he's a douchebag, but unless someone is going to find his home and, well I can't finish that thought, but anyway, not to much can be done other than post his picture everywhere so fans know who he is.
    oh, that video tapers about to repost shows him clear as day AND if my boy didnt almost get arrested he woulda whipped out his camera and got more footage of ninersfan with the 50 something posters he had as he walked past them while the cops where interrogating him
    Taper just landed back home so the video should be up in an hour or so
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Bissy77 wrote:
    I really want to see this video. I just don't get how he is getting so many posters when they are using the wristband method now. So he's finding 20+ bums and scalpers to atnad in line? I have a hard enough trying to get one posters at the shows I go to.
    yep. people we thought were cool on line winded up working for him..its fucked up :mad:
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    upload the video to a photobucket account that way you avoid the legal&approval situation at youtube then post the link here....waaaaay easier.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    I can't get the link to work :(

Can someone PM me the link?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    After the first side was sold out of posters I ran over to the other side and though I was able to score a poster my fiance was shut out because of the bastards that apparantly stocked up on the green wristbands. My fiance was behind me and she was telling me that the guys next to her had to be ninersfans because they were acting really odd. Her thoughts were affirmed when the big dude in the tan shirt outside of the line started talking to a tall guy in a white shirt and black hat and then made his way through the mass of people and got back in line. The big guy was also talking to some bum he must have hired that was right next to my fiance. My fiance then said she was watching the big guy hand out green wristbands to the people he was with. She doesn't remember exactly what was said but it was clear that they were plenty more of the bastards somewhere. All in all MSG's system BLOWS!!!!!! Play the SPECTRUM!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    pouch15 wrote:
    george is getting upset!!!!

wheres the video???

Tranquility Now :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    good work
    I like bands.
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    lowlight10 wrote:
    I'm guessing this is the guy I was standing next to in DC who tried to buy 4 posters and got rejected. looked like a fatter version of Costanza.

Was this guy at Camden 2?

When I was in line a guy walked out of the pile with a stack of about 8 posters or so.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    scw156 wrote:
    Was this guy at Camden 2?

When I was in line a guy walked out of the pile with a stack of about 8 posters or so.

I can't access the youtube link. Where is the video?!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    There is not one good spot to sell posters inside MSG, there are too many floors. It would be stupid to have 20-30 wristbands at every merch booth. It would also be unfair, as you're only allowed to enter through the one gate, so once your gate's merch booths have sold out their wristband supply, you are out of luck, even though a merch booth three floors up might not have sold a single one yet.

The way they do it now is the only way to allow the entire crowd access to purchase the entire supply of posters. Its not fool proof, but its the best they can do, location wise.
    the united center is 3 floors too... but all the merch stands are on the 1st floor... maybe im just confused about the layout of MSG but i assume its similar... how is it unfair to just have posters at 3 evenly spaced merch stands on the first floor? tell people before they enter where they will be located and control the crowds as much as possible...

anythings better than ninersfan using homeless people to get extra posters because theyre being sold outdoors
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Tranquility Now :)
    Serenity Now! ;)
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    itd be great to "accidentally" spill a beverage on his stack and then offer to reimburse him what it cost... itd be expensive but hed be twice as pissed that he cant turn it for a profit... any rich PJ folks out there wanna spend a small fortune on petty revenge? :p

i agree that its really out of the hands of 10C though... what hes doing is horrible for the fans but really not at all illegal that i know of

• Options
    thebettermanthebetterman Posts: 657
    sgossard3 wrote:
    the united center is 3 floors too... but all the merch stands are on the 1st floor... maybe im just confused about the layout of MSG but i assume its similar... how is it unfair to just have posters at 3 evenly spaced merch stands on the first floor? tell people before they enter where they will be located and control the crowds as much as possible...

anythings better than ninersfan using homeless people to get extra posters because theyre being sold outdoors

good point, if they had the merch booths on the first floor right after they scanned your ticket to get in, that would work. It would still be messy, but it would work.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    I just have to wonder when I see threads like this.....all of this upset over posters??? It's always amazing what folks will decide to dump their angst into...I dont think there is any arguing that what this guy does is sketchy and underhanded, but c'mon, we are talking about concert posters......
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Why can't I see the vid? I want to see who friggin' cost me MSG posters for the two shows!
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    not that it matters- but id enjoy seeing this video also - if anyone is able tto view and then drop us with a normal link, it'd be appreciated.

thanks
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    zootown wrote:
    but c'mon, we are talking about concert posters......
    thats just it... they should be JUST posters... but this guy (though not singlehandedly) has elevated them to such a ridiculous commodity... people have a right to be upset that they cant even afford something as simple as a poster

• Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    I always thought that Ninersfan was a collective of concert goers that resold the posters to fund their concert hobby.

Is it just one person????
    the Minions
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I always thought that Ninersfan was a collective of concert goers that resold the posters to fund their concert hobby.

Is it just one person????
    I was contacted by him for some other exclusive memorabilia I obtained. I told him I wanted $1,000,000 maybe even $2,000,000 for it. I never heard back.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    not that it matters- but id enjoy seeing this video also - if anyone is able tto view and then drop us with a normal link, it'd be appreciated.

thanks

ditto

thanks
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    zootown wrote:
    I just have to wonder when I see threads like this.....all of this upset over posters??? It's always amazing what folks will decide to dump their angst into...I dont think there is any arguing that what this guy does is sketchy and underhanded, but c'mon, we are talking about concert posters......

The thing that bugs me is that there are all these people who are calling for this guys head. But in reality he is not the one who is setting up the situation where these posters become so rare and valuable. He is not the one who sets up easy to get around policies at the merch tables. He is just taking advantage of those situation, and I think the people involved with creating and selling the merch are just as responsible for this as the guy who buys it. I am not saying he is a good guy, but the root of this problem lies elsewhere.
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    So far this thread is like Bigfoot...
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
This discussion has been closed.