Options

Sticky!!!!!!!!! Ninersfan Exposed! I Took A Video!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I would like to thank all the guys with the flying elbows lastnight for the posters. After I repeatedly told people I was in pain with a kidney stone I still was getting smashed in the back....I guess I shouldn't have been on that line but I clearly didn't expect that. For the update still didn't pass the damn stone.

SCOTT
    10/01/96 9/08/98 9/10/98 9/11/98 8/23/00 8/24/00
    8/25/00 8/27/00 8/29/00 8/30/00 9/01/00 9/02/00
    4/28/03 4/29/03 4/30/03 5/02/03 7/05/03 7/06/03
    7/08/03 7/09/03 7/14/03 <---front row shook hands with ed.
    10/3/05 5/13/06 5/27/06 5/28/06 6/01/06 6/3/06
    6/24/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 10/27/09
    10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10
    5/21/10 9/7/11
  • Options
    10C could distribute his pictures at every ticket booth and have them refuse his tickets when he goes to pick them up. They could also then learn his 10C identity and could revoke it (or as many as there are).
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    10c has nothing to do with it. he's(they're) not reselling his(their) tickets, nor is he(they) purchasing his posters from them.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    He should lose his 10c membership just for being a "Niners Fan". :)
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    10c has nothing to do with it. he's(they're) not reselling his(their) tickets, nor is he(they) purchasing his posters from them.

Ah. I thought someone mentioned earlier that he was using a 10C membership.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Unless I am blind, I dont see a link to the video. Is it up somewhere yet?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,167
    Or Pearl Jam and the 10 club could just have twice or three times as many posters made and demolish this guys market.

here we go again.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    here we go again.

What, you don't like my suggestion? I think destroying someone's business would be a lot more painful to him and a lot more permanent than the one time beat down some people are suggesting.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    Or Pearl Jam and the 10 club could just have twice or three times as many posters made and demolish this guys market.

Agreed.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    nothing can be done about it, but I'm curious and kinda want to see the video if you still have it. The guy sounds like a cool guy...
  • Options
    sonnysonny Posts: 132
    Video!...video!....video!....video!!!!
  • Options
    SammyK14SammyK14 Posts: 287
    yeah i cant wait to check out this douche
    5 years of Jam...

06: Pittsburgh
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Bonnaroo, DC
    EV (second row!!!!!!) in DC
    09: Philly 2 & 3
    10: Newark
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    i think he bumped into me! well he was the only guy with armfulls of posters that sort of barrelled me over (im pretty small...bumped is an understatement).

didn't put 2 and 2 together till just now. i totally should've swung my arms and knocked them on the floor....it could've been a free for all!

nice job on the video...def should go on touringvans :)
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    is this asshole the reason I missed a poster by 2 fucking people?

he can burn in fucking hell.
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    is this asshole the reason I missed a poster by 2 fucking people?

he can burn in fucking hell.
    whether directly the reason, or indirectly - i would have to say YES.
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    pjtaper wrote:
    I took a video of NINERSFAN, the ultimate Pearl Jam parasite.
    This guy walked past us with a stack of well over 50 posters tonight, at the time this video was taken he had 5 wristbands left and was told he could get ONE PER PERSON from the MSG Poster Crew, he was trying to pay people to use his bracelets.
    Right after I stopped recording, he said "Go get him"
    Luckily, NINERSFAN is a 70+ year old fat bald old man who couldn't catch me if I had my shoes tied together!!!!

FINALLY, HE IS EXPOSED! 10C, you must see this thread, this has to be made a STICKY, and we MUST get this guy out of his little game!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLVrk1AI6c"&gt; </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCLVrk1AI6c&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>
    I saw this guy too and was shocked; he had like 5 bums/scalpers with wristbands. Of course the idiot crew there wouldn't stop him.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    encompassing tripencompassing trip Columbia SC Posts: 160
    Video Please. I'm dying to see this loser.
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Ah. I thought someone mentioned earlier that he was using a 10C membership.

he might be, but unless he's reselling the tickets or buying his posters fro m10c to resell, there's not much they can do about it. the merch stands are not staffed by 10c people, and you don't have to be a 10c member to buy a poster. the wristbands are about the best they can do, imho

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Very simple...it's down to YOU GUYS! the fans! to NOT BUY from ninersfan-no matter how bad you want the poster...it's the demand among fans keeps this scumbag and his cohorts going...if people didn't buy his posters? he wouldn't be able to go to shows and none of us would have this parasite scoring our posters.

DONT BUY FROM NINERSFAN!!

end of story.
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    he might be, but unless he's reselling the tickets or buying his posters fro m10c to resell, there's not much they can do about it. the merch stands are not staffed by 10c people, and you don't have to be a 10c member to buy a poster. the wristbands are about the best they can do, imho

how about not selling the posters outside the venue?

whoever is in charge of PJ merch is pretty fucking inept. like bringing 10 XL and XXL hoodies to MSG to sell. or selling posters nowhere but basically on the street instead inside the venue
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Until I see video, I am a skeptic, sorry...Just me being me..
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Until I see video, I am a skeptic, sorry...Just me being me..
    Don't be
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    thebettermanthebetterman Posts: 657
    how about not selling the posters outside the venue?

whoever is in charge of PJ merch is pretty fucking inept. like bringing 10 XL and XXL hoodies to MSG to sell. or selling posters nowhere but basically on the street instead inside the venue

There is not one good spot to sell posters inside MSG, there are too many floors. It would be stupid to have 20-30 wristbands at every merch booth. It would also be unfair, as you're only allowed to enter through the one gate, so once your gate's merch booths have sold out their wristband supply, you are out of luck, even though a merch booth three floors up might not have sold a single one yet.

The way they do it now is the only way to allow the entire crowd access to purchase the entire supply of posters. Its not fool proof, but its the best they can do, location wise.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    maybe he was just being kind and picking them up and dispersing them to some pearl jam fans who have 'special needs'...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    pjbiz wrote:
    Mic, send me the video, I'll put it on the touring van movie!! haha
    Jason
    HAHAHAHA!!! For all the PJ world to view and keep an eye open for this guy. I am off to watch the video now, be back with my comments afterwards.
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    ok it looks like Mic left w/o letting the whole vid upload into my laptop so when he gets home in a few hrs Im sure he'll repost it

sorry people, he was so excited to show him and had lil time b4 his flight so it was rushed. hang in there it'll be up today
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
    I couldn't pull up the video. Anybody else have any luck?
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    dangerboy wrote:

Even if he is buying and selling posters from 10club I don't think there is much they can do. From what I understand those "not for resale" clauses are extremly hard to enforce, say if they tried to take him to court. Best they could do is revoke a membership, but if the guy has an army of homeless people to do his work for him there would be nothing stopping him from signing up for a new membership in the name of one of those homeless guys.
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    I'm guessing this is the guy I was standing next to in DC who tried to buy 4 posters and got rejected. looked like a fatter version of Costanza.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    lowlight10 wrote:
    I'm guessing this is the guy I was standing next to in DC who tried to buy 4 posters and got rejected. looked like a fatter version of Costanza.
    yep that be him..fatter costanza, lmao!
    niice!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
This discussion has been closed.