Options

Sticky!!!!!!!!! Ninersfan Exposed! I Took A Video!!!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    VedderBlueVedderBlue Posts: 40
    Not someone I recognize right off but a nice job with the video. Would have been nice to see posters or something else instead of a guy walking - doing nothing.....

Keep up the good work, if this is the asshole who is doing it, its not fair to the folks who want a poster for a memento (collection) instead of financial gain. I have not cared about posters in many years but I still have alot left and I will keep them safely tucked away, I just choose not to have to compete with idiots like this guy or get let down at the window - sold out!

Peace
    45 Shows & Counting!!!
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    MayDay10 wrote:
    so how does he get a bunch of posters at shows where the stands are inside? At Camden they seemed committed to 1-per-person...

thats not true. like i said before i think it might have been ninersfan i saw walking away with a stack of posters (8-12 posters maybe?)

ALSO, i saw maybe 2 or 3 people walking around with 4 or 5 wristbands on at Camden 2.... so while some people at some booths were following the 1-per rule, there were some that obviously werent
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    "He's lying dead, cluching Benjamin's, never put the posters down"...

Maybe the song was never written about Bill Gates. It was about Ninersfan.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Can somebody please tell me who this ninersfan guy is and why is he being chased by some guy with a camera? I DON'T COLLECT PEARL JAM POSTERS!! thus, I have no idea what you guys are all talking about. but there are like four threads about it so I am curious. help me out here!

this guy goes to all the shows and buys not only as many posters as possible but also other merchandise then sells it on ebay....most of the time he has other people with him to get multiples of items (posters)......yesterday he used homeless people and probably gave them each a shiny quarter for their efforts....sometimes he uses his own small children....that's a condensed version :)
This discussion has been closed.