Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Deleted.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    Deleted.

:confused: Why??? Were you being a little shit stirrer? :p

Don't worry, dunk can handle it!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :confused: Why??? Were you being a little shit stirrer? :p

Don't worry, dunk can handle it!

I thought better of it :D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jaymac wrote:
    I thought better of it :D

No, No come on lets bash the scots :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    The country that gave us Gordon Brown and Billy Connolly; need I say any more?

• Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    The country that gave us Gordon Brown and Billy Connolly; need I say any more?

Don't know the connelly.....but then his family are irish....aren't they dunk ;)

that tosser ramsey.....what a wanker :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Oh, and Gail Porter, and Kirsty "I am so wonderful; all bow down to me" Gallacher

• Options
    where is the dunkman??????

CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CHICKEN :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Scotland has contributed so little to the world, that I have run out of names to throw at him :o

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    where is the dunkman??????

CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CHICKEN :D:D:D
    I have visions of little tiny bits of exploded dunks head ALL over his computer :o

Poor poor dunk! :( he wasn't SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad I suppose! What WILL this thread do without him? :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    Scotland has contributed so little to the world, that I have run out of names to throw at him :o

Oh we can keep going...texas (the band), travis, the proclaimers thats it now
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh we can keep going...texas (the band), travis, the proclaimers thats it now
    :confused: Ehhhh... Mary, queen of Scots????? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I have visions of little tiny bits of exploded dunks head ALL over his computer :o

Poor poor dunk! :( he wasn't SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad I suppose! What WILL this thread do without him? :(

Turn into a WE LOVE IRELAND THREAD
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Turn into a WE LOVE IRELAND THREAD
    :D:D:D:D:D

Did anyone mention potatoes???? :o

Mash potatoes :) , roast potatoes :) , jacket potatoes :) , boiled potatoes :) , chips :) , garlic chips :) , garlic and cheese chips :) , curry chips :) , crisps :) , cheese & onion crisps :) , salt & vinegar crisps :) , prawn cocktail crisps :) , baby potatoes :) , boxty :) , potato bread :) ... :)

Oh, did I hear 'green'????

How many shades of green did you see today Al??? I counted 36! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jaymac wrote:

obviously all Irish people are so insular with their education that they know nothing of the outside world :rolleyes:

Scotland, for its population size, is the worlds most prolific country of invention!!! thats FACT!

TV, rubber, penicillin, the phone, tarmacadam, deep fried confectionery.... all ours

Ireland invented poverty, emigration and how to sell tarmacadam... i say sell, i mean rob old grannies of life savings to tar their drive when they dont even own a fuckin car!.... woop de fuckin doo!!!

you may take my spectacles.... but you'll never take my threeeeaaaaaddddd!!!!!

are all you Irish fuckers unemployed as well.... always on this forum trying to inbred threads... go and plant some tattie seeds or summat useful!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Oh, did I hear 'green'????

How many shades of green did you see today Al??? I counted 36! :)

Just the one.....glowing around dunks head when we talk to him about "OUR FREEDOM" ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options

Mash potatoes :) , roast potatoes :) , jacket potatoes :) , boiled potatoes :) , chips :) , garlic chips :) , garlic and cheese chips :) , curry chips :) , crisps :) , cheese & onion crisps :) , salt & vinegar crisps :) , prawn cocktail crisps :) , baby potatoes :) , boxty :) , potato bread :) ... :)

I gotta save Bubba....... :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just the one.....glowing around dunks head when we talk to him about "OUR FREEDOM" ;)
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:o oh dear, I really should NOT be laughing when people seem to be having a meeting right outside my door :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Half of the Scottish population is now living over here. What's that about emigration?

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    No, No come on lets bash the scots :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But... I like the scots :(:(:(
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jaymac wrote:

There's lovely Ewan McGregor :D:D:D He's something nice coming from Scotland! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    But... I like the scots :(:(:(
    Yeh well go find another thread :mad:

This one's about the greatness of Ireland :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    Half of the Scottish population is now living over here. What's that about emigration?

at least when i make up statistics i admit it... this is a lot of shite!!! unless you're in England in which case its true :o:D
  • Options
    We do everything better in Ireland...

Whiskey, beer, women....

• Options
    at least when i make up statistics i admit it... this is a lot of shite!!! unless you're in England in which case its true :o:D

There'd easily be 750,000 Scottish ex-pats living in the North of Ireland.

• Options
    Jaymac wrote:

Whiskey, beer, women....

Don't know about the last one :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:

Whiskey, beer, women....

you forgot starvation, migration and lying..... as well as fraudelently selling tarmac

:p
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    There'd easily be 750,000 Scottish ex-pats living in the North of Ireland.

so thats an eighth of the population then.... not a half... also you aren't an immigrant if you're british and move to NI, Wales or England ;):p
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't know about the last one :D:D:D

:mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life