you mad fuckers
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Options
    Ireland is soooooooo much plainer than Scotland. That is why they chose to film most of braveheart there...coz its just half-arsed green hills and open space.

Dunk, i have to agree (and laugh heartily) at the potato point, they are easier to grow than mould.

By the way, wasnt Guiness and accident? ;-)
  • Options
    I hope they do visit Scotland. Then I'll be forced to go and visit Scotland. I've never been there before so it would be cool.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Ireland is soooooooo much plainer than Scotland. That is why they chose to film most of braveheart there...coz its just half-arsed green hills and open space.

Dunk, i have to agree (and laugh heartily) at the potato point, they are easier to grow than mould.

By the way, wasnt Guiness and accident? ;-)
    Bet you wish you could have an accident like that :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I'm sure ive had a few accidents WITH Guiness haha.

Nah, we prefer to invent rather than stumble across.
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    I'm sure ive had a few accidents WITH Guiness haha.

Nah, we prefer to invent rather than stumble across.
    Well we prefer to have fun and stumble across stuff rather than poring over a book figuring out how to invent stuff :o

Anyway I hate Guinness, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :rolleyes: True! So your walls are as plain as Scotland then?

plain....?????

obviously you've never been then :rolleyes:

thats like saying "chicken is the most disgusting food ever.... but i've never eaten the stuff"

wait till you come here and then describe it as plain if you wish... but you'd be lying!!! :) :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Well we prefer to have fun and stumble across stuff rather than poring over a book figuring out how to invent stuff :o

Anyway I hate Guinness, lol.

we actually invented books.... this was in pre-books times, so no poring over them was required.... we also invented 'poring' :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    we actually invented books.... this was in pre-books times, so no poring over them was required.... we also invented 'poring' :p

Did you invent bullshit too? :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Did you invent bullshit too? :cool:

no... that was left up to you nutjobs

leprechauns, fairies, blarney stones, giants stepping over causeways and shite like that... we concentrated on life saving stuff like penicillin and TV!!!

:D

thread integrity please.... this is about PJ playing Scotland in 2007 ;)

dont make me use the Yield symbol on your technologically backward arses you Irish feckers..... wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a plan..... instead of us in-fighting amongst ourselves we have a common enemy right below us that we could gang up on and insult them instead... thats right Belgium!!! what have YOU ever done for the world..... (stella aside) ;)
  • Options

leprechauns, fairies, blarney stones, giants stepping over causeways and shite like that... we concentrated on life saving stuff like penicillin and TV!!!
    Well we need something to keep the Americans occupied... what about fucking Nessie??? :rolleyes:

I don't like Stella :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    no... that was left up to you nutjobs

technologically backward arses you Irish feckers.....

(stella aside) ;)

Sir you are a deadman walking.....:mad:

Plus there are many wives around the world not happy at belgium for stella......the world famous wife-beater drink :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Well we need something to keep the Americans occupied... what about fucking Nessie??? :rolleyes:

I don't like Stella :cool:

nessie is for the americans as well :):D

i dont give a flying toss if you dont like Stella... i do and its my thread... and you're not playing... i'm taking my thread home ;)
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sir you are a deadman walking.....:mad:

Plus there are many wives around the world not happy at belgium for stella......the world famous wife-beater drink :eek:

watch me tremble... :rolleyes:

as my last meal request i want a big pile of potatoes.... which of course will never arrive as you are grossly inept at growing the fucking things... ergo my death sentence gets lifted and you have to eat mud to survive :confused:
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    What about the fucking wild haggis hunt you have every year?

And that GoDDaMM Loch Ness Monsta owes me $tree fitty.

And talking about Braveheart, you can't even find someone that can do a half arsed Scottish accent to play the lead role. And you needed the Irish to save you from the English in that story anyway :D:D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    I'll put my signature down for this just so i can meet Dunkman!!! Also, got relatives in scotland and it's not to much of a trek from Belfats!!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    nessie is for the americans as well :):D

i dont give a flying toss if you dont like Stella... i do and its my thread... and you're not playing... i'm taking my thread home ;)

So are we saying Americans invented bullshit?

I'm not gonna bitch about the Belgians cos there are some cool ones on the board here :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

thread integrity please.... this is about PJ playing Scotland in 2007 ;)

It is??!!!!!!!!
    :eek:

y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    thats right Belgium!!! what have YOU ever done for the world..... (stella aside) ;)

Stella's crap - there's hundred of other incredible beers!

They invented the saxophone, they were the first to isolate a cancer cell, the Big Bang theory was from a belgian, bakelite and the internal combustion engine were belgian inventions, the first complete textbook of human anatomy was by a belgian.... not to mention Tintin!!!!!

See... they have done quite a bit and they have the best beers and chocolates in the world. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    What about the fucking wild haggis hunt you have every year?

One was caught and is living quite happily in my daughter's bedroom :D
    Jaymac wrote:
    And talking about Braveheart, you can't even find someone that can do a half arsed Scottish accent to play the lead role.

Maybe not but Mel sure looks good!!!!!!
    Jaymac wrote:
    And you needed the Irish to save you from the English in that story anyway :D:D

The irish guy was completely loopy and my favourite because the voices spoke to him too!!! :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

The irish guy was completely loopy and my favourite because the voices spoke to him too!!! :D

haha I loved him too
    funniest character

MY IRELAND (or was it MY ISLAND?)
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Buru wrote:
    haha I loved him too
    funniest character

MY IRELAND (or was it MY ISLAND?)

It's MY Island!!!!!!!!!!!!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    It's MY Island!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah that it was
    Classic.

Almost as classic as Spinal Tap's "It's 1 louder"
  • Options
    One of my favourite quotes from the Irish guy was "In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God." H had that as her sig for a while!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    One of my favourite quotes from the Irish guy was "In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God." H had that as her sig for a while!
    Yep, he was the best character in the whole film... and Hamish, played by a brilliant Irish actor! Mel sure knows how to turn a decent Scottish story into a brilliant film - just add some Irish!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yeah... but it was all about passionate, rough looking guys in kilts. Give me those scots in kilts anytime! :D:D:D I LOVE watching braveheart!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... but it was all about passionate, rough looking guys in kilts. Give me those scots in kilts anytime! :D:D:D I LOVE watching braveheart!
    :D:D:D Men in skirts don't do much for me! Gimme the feckin all blacks any day :o

Oh I keep getting compliments today :o . Earlier the czech cleaning guy told me that he's envious of me cos I'm always happy and smiling... and the foreman just told me that he's never heard me complain, I swear a lot apparently :rolleyes: but never complain :)

And here's me thinking I'm a miserable grumpy bitch :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yep, he was the best character in the whole film... and Hamish, played by a brilliant Irish actor! Mel sure knows how to turn a decent Scottish story into a brilliant film - just add some Irish!

*yawns*

wakes up to find she is still going on about Ireland

*sleeps*

so it all comes down to a film made by an American, using american money, 2 irish actors, and the worst accurate re-telling of a historical story since a monkey used 2 pieces of wood to re-anact the building of Stonehenge

truly laughable attempts... truly!!
  • Options
    *yawns*

*sleeps*

so it all comes down to a film made by an American, using american money, 2 irish actors, and the worst accurate re-telling of a historical story since a monkey used 2 pieces of wood to re-anact the building of Stonehenge

but..... it's got lots of hunks in kilts!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    *yawns*

*sleeps*

:rolleyes: if this was another thread you'd be going on about how it's the best film ever cos it's scottish and blah blah blah................... :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life