Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :mad:

;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    But you like Ewan.....

Nope!

And Al, I took his quote as 'you do women' as in 'Irish men are good' but you obviously don't agree with that and i'm not so sure either ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Nope!

And Al, I took his quote as 'you do women' as in 'Irish men are good' but you obviously don't agree with that and i'm not so sure either ;)

:confused: WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whats it like on your planet??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :confused: WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whats it like on your planet??

Why bother asking? :mad: There's no ROOM for YOU! :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Why bother asking? :mad: There's no ROOM for YOU! :mad:

Ok you have officially TOTALLY lost me......come back helen...please there's no air up there....come back :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ok you have officially TOTALLY lost me.
    Ditto!!!!!!!! :p

J said 'we do our women well' (paraphrase) which I took to mean as Irish men are 'good'... which you said you weren't so sure about! Get me now? See this is what happens when ya go from a really really good mood to a really really bad mood in 2.4 seconds and I have to go home now :o

HOME!!!!!!!!!! HOME to fucking tea bags and coffee! Think I'll hit all the remaining beer!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

J said 'we do our women well' (paraphrase) which I took to mean as Irish men are 'good'... which you said you weren't so sure about! Get me now? See this is what happens when ya go from a really really good mood to a really really bad mood in 2.4 seconds and I have to go home now :o

HOME!!!!!!!!!! HOME to fucking tea bags and coffee! Think I'll hit all the remaining beer!

Verona...happy again are we hells :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513

We're good.. but that's a given. The Irish ladies aint bad either.. it's them Scottish ones that are the problem.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    I hereby rename this thread "PJ come to Ireland 07" thread :D:D

Sorry dunk but you can come over again ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wow... talk about hijacking a thread!
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    We're professionals.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Wow... talk about hijacking a thread!

Well dunk seems to have given up the fight...typical ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    He's just weighting his options, I bet!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I hereby rename this thread "PJ come to Ireland 07" thread :D:D

Sorry dunk but you can come over again ;)

thank fuck... place was full of beggars, havent seen that many beggars since the 1999 Annual Convention of Beggars where i was hired as Professional Gloater!!!

its my thread... you cant change the title... only Mods can... the SKinheads dont have the authority apparently ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well dunk seems to have given up the fight...typical ;)

never :)

and when did you get 2000 posts...? :):):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    thank fuck... place was full of beggars, havent seen that many beggars since the 1999 Annual Convention of Beggars where i was hired as Professional Gloater!!!

its my thread... you cant change the title... only Mods can... the SKinheads dont have the authority apparently ;)

Ahhh I missed ya dude :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    We're professionals.

Bodie and O'Doyle :)
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ahhh I missed ya dude :D

me too my celtic brother :):)
  • Options
    never :)

and when did you get 2000 posts...? :):):)

I never even noticed I was having sooooo much fun on this ireland thread :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I'll leave you guys to it! Gotta cook some dinner! 'bye :D
  • Options
    Sorry, been away a wee while...

The Belgians do make good beer and Chocolate but they cant make a quality Pilsner style lager for love nor money! The Czechs are the ones for that but this is way off topic.

Anyway, the reason that so many Scots go to Ireland is to do the business with your girls coz your the guys arent man enough to wear the kilts and are too busy propping up the bars ;-)

Secondly, you can bash the Scots all you want...we're actually harder than diamond. We even used to eat it back in the day.
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    the guys arent man enough to wear the kilts

Hehe.... Long live the kilt! :D Separates the man from the boy!
  • Options
    K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh the kilt........So how many kilted men are coming to any of the next gigs???????????? we need to know........!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh there will be 3 for definite ;-)

Why.....you like the kilt? What should we expect in Berlin by the way? We're kinda....well, wild boys if you know what i mean?
  • Options
    So what is it you ladies like about the kilt so much?
  • Options
    well, boys let me tell you what it is that makes the girls so fond of the kilt....For starters...we know it takes a REAL man to wear a kilt.......mmmmmmm---hehehehehe......Next, we know you are naked under there.....and our imaginations get the better of us.....very similar to how men feel when seeing a woman bearing a little skin.....they imagine the rest.....and you know that as women we have very vivid imaginations....We love the way the kilt is multifaceted.....you can use it in many wonderful situations.....!! I myself have had the pleasure of finding myself in some of these situations....and i must say it´s a thrill!!!!! The list goes on and on boys.............!!!!!!
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Oh there will be 3 for definite ;-)

Why.....you like the kilt? What should we expect in Berlin by the way? We're kinda....well, wild boys if you know what i mean?

so you´re wild boys, huh????? You should expect a screaming line of women waiting to see you boys in your kilts.....I hear you´ve become quite famous..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Okay.... well so far, as far as I know we have the following kilt count for the rest of the tour:

Verona:2
    Milan:2
    Prague:3
    Berlin:3

Can anyone add to that?
  • Options
    Always a screaming line of girls when the kilts are around. Actually, sometimes a screaming line of guys too....that might just be Amsterdam.
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Always a screaming line of girls when the kilts are around. Actually, sometimes a screaming line of guys too....that might just be Amsterdam.

Talk pish.... have you forgotten your little performance for the patrons of G.A.Y. in London after the astoria in london....

Lets face it, you'll pose for anyone:

http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/157043698/in/set-72157594150678070/