Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    thing is... i'm getting it a lot these days :o

but the thought of a girl in a kilt with no knickers on kinda floats my boat... and if she smeared cheesecake on her inner thighs I'd die due to all my blood heading for my willy :eek:

Well u must let Mrs Dunk know that thought

In RE: the cheesecake ....Now that would just be disgusting and gooey !!!!

Typical scot though ....it's a wonder you wouldn't want her inner thighs deep fried :P
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    Want to hear a Scotsman talk about PJ?

http://www.giventocast.com

Listen to the Podcast and also visit http://thearmyreserve.blogspot.com
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    Sounds good!!

the link for the podcast wouldn''t work for me... is it definately working?
  • Options
    Haha I love the fact that this thread, like so many other's, has descended into smut!! :D:D I love you guys :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Haha I love the fact that this thread, like so many other's, has descended into smut!! :D:D I love you guys :D

Stoneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I need a coffee!
  • Options

Me??? It's all Fraser's fault
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Stoneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! :D:D;)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Me??? It's all Fraser's fault

Haha, oh course ;) How are you guys? Haven't spoken to any of guys in ages :( Shame we couldn't make Amsterdam in December. Maybe later this year we'll invade :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Oh Neil, have you read Mike's bit in the Deep magazine? He mentions two Scots he met in Italy :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Oh Neil, have you read Mike's bit in the Deep magazine? He mentions two Scots he met in Italy :D

of course!!!! I just don't like the brownie point boasting that goes oin on the board... so i mentioned it once and shut up...

we basically sat and had a 20 minute conversation.. so relaxed... I couldn;t believe it... some norwegians filmed it... but i haven;t been able to track them down.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    of course!!!! I just don't like the brownie point boasting that goes oin on the board... so i mentioned it once and shut up...

we basically sat and had a 20 minute conversation.. so relaxed... I couldn;t believe it... some norwegians filmed it... but i haven;t been able to track them down.
    I didnt know that happened! :eek: Omg, thats awesome. and crazy. I can just picture you talking to Mike, wearing a kilt and drinking beer (well, just you, haha). Awesomeness! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

That's fair enough, I understand. Still it was definitely a highlight for the trip for you guys.
    We met some drunk norwegians :eek: Bless them :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    That's fair enough, I understand. Still it was definitely a highlight for the trip for you guys.
    We met some drunk norwegians :eek: Bless them :D

...Or interupting a Jeff vs. Mike table tennis game in Barcelona. By the way, i tend not to start the smut...just heavily contribute to it :)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    keeping this one alive... what with Burns Night and everything i'm in a scottish state of delirium

c'mon give us some news
    all we want is the news
    I can handle the news

:)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I can handle the news

no you can't if the news are bad.

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    keeping this one alive... what with Burns Night and everything i'm in a scottish state of delirium

c'mon give us some news
    all we want is the news
    I can handle the news

:)

LOL but can you though?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    LOL but can you though?

they are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&keyword=pearl+jam

3 days ago i typed in Pearl Jam and showed "no dates scheduled"

now it has this!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    elgallo10elgallo10 Posts: 114
    Yes, Pearl Jam in Scotland!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    I didnt know that happened! :eek: Omg, thats awesome. and crazy. I can just picture you talking to Mike, wearing a kilt and drinking beer (well, just you, haha). Awesomeness! :)

me either!
    damn, lucky scots!

i've never met any of the boys...at home or abroad. i was really hoping such would occur in italy, and never happened. :( eh i guess next time i have to wear a kilt? :p

the thought of seeing pearl jam again is always intoxicating...but dreaming of heading over for some UK shows...meeting up with so many of you again, and hopefully some new faces too.........:eek: man, i hope it happens! :):):)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    me either!
    damn, lucky scots!

i've never met any of the boys...at home or abroad. i was really hoping such would occur in italy, and never happened. :( eh i guess next time i have to wear a kilt? :p

the thought of seeing pearl jam again is always intoxicating...but dreaming of heading over for some UK shows...meeting up with so many of you again, and hopefully some new faces too.........:eek: man, i hope it happens! :):):)
    Yeah, thats awesome, meeting old friends and making new ones.
    Hope to see you this time. I missed so many ppl, it was impossible to meat everyone unfortunately. :o
    So more they tour, more ppl to meat too ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Yeah, thats awesome, meeting old friends and making new ones.
    Hope to see you this time. I missed so many ppl, it was impossible to meat everyone unfortunately. :o
    So more they tour, more ppl to meat too ;)

well firstly, i hope pearl jam tours :p.....secondly, i hope i can make the travel happen. a lot of 'what if's to deal with first, but man, it's always good to dream! :D so far, it's served me well.....so i will continue to hope i can make it all materialize. and yes, i met a ton of people...and still managed to miss out on meeting people...so lots to make up for. ;)

i haven't been back in the UK in over 15 years.....i studied there for a 1.5 years, traveled back and forth for visits for a few years...so i am loooooong overdue for a return i imagine. :) besides, i've never been to ireland or scotland...so yea..........
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    they are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&keyword=pearl+jam

3 days ago i typed in Pearl Jam and showed "no dates scheduled"

now it has this!!!

fucking get in!!!!!!

yes, its true i did this too a couple of weeks ago and nout and now they have a section...

oooohhhh
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    seems its not to be!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    oh well - trip to london instead!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    don't despair yet...19 June is free and cannot be another date at Wembley (Ozzy Osbourne is playing)
  • Options
    me either!
    damn, lucky scots!

Anything can happen if you wear a kilt!!!
  • Options

excpet a gig it would seem :D
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    Hey guys, don't get too excited - after this mornings announcement, i e-mailed 10C saying i can't afford to go to two shows this year, and didn't want to buy tickets for Wembley if there was even the possibility of a Scottish show - their reply was "there are currently no plans for a Scottish date, we strongly advise you purchase Wembley tickets." :(
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options

well meet me in london and lend me one of yours! :D
    i want to meet at least one of the boys, damnit!

and yes, you got that right...the dreamer more than likely WILL be in for the london gig....hopefully other UK dates i dream of being announced, and back with my partner in crime, pj show and travel companion, barbara. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    you can take our $30 a year fan club membership fee
    but you'll never take our FFFFRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOMMMMMMM

:rolleyes: