Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ......and Scottish crowds rock the most!:D

*adds Jim back onto list of "authorised to cross border* and gives him a wee gold star for his flattering, but ultimately brown-nosed, comments*

;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Will you be coming over then Marina?

Probably not :(
    But I do hope it happens for all you UK'ers!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Mauchline doesn't have a beach... but I'm sure if it did it would give you a rash...

...it's a bit like the Carlsburg adverts....
    hmm....im sure she said something about a beach. maybe just nearby somewhere in ayrshire. but its def mauchline she's fae
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    mmm... duggro... since we're all crashing at Neil's when PJ play Glasgow, are we all crashing at yours when they play Edinburgh??? :D:D:D
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    hmm....im sure she said something about a beach. maybe just nearby somewhere in ayrshire. but its def mauchline she's fae

What age is she? What's her second name? I've not lived there for almost 10 years, but my parents still do, and it;s my scottish residence.
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    If the lads show up in the land of the scots i fear for all you scottish as there will be an invasion from the Pearl Jam army - we won't make any demands for land or any possessions of any kind and we'll only temporarily invade your land until the lads of musical greatest move onto yet another land.

Pearl Jam army therefore would love to be given dispensation so we don't have to actually encroach and commit any act of war.
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    *adds Jim back onto list of "authorised to cross border* and gives him a wee gold star for his flattering, but ultimately brown-nosed, comments*

;):D

Haha, good man Dunk! Didn't realise you had a list of approval on the go. Well, we do have to ensure a high level of quality at any Scottish performances. Maybe an endurance examination would be a good idea too given the rather active nature of the audience?
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    quality at any Scottish performances.
    Quality what????

Would you be the epitome of the quality required for scottish performances? :D:D:D

BTW - how's things in the land of the dams?
  • Options
    I think it would be rather harsh having myself as the model of quality in this sense, after all, we do want some other fans there haha!

Amsterdamnit is good, weather is shite but i'm hardly a stranger to that.
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    I think it would be rather harsh having myself as the model of quality in this sense, after all, we do want some other fans there haha!

Amsterdamnit is good, weather is shite but i'm hardly a stranger to that.

Yeah... I guess it would be aiming quite high for us non-scots!!!! :D:D:D

Weather is shite everywhere (well, not really everywhere, but in these parts!). Good to know you're settled in! Glasgow must miss you! :D
  • Options
    I'm just giving Glasgow some breathing space just now, i get a bit much for her at times!
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Haha, good man Dunk! Didn't realise you had a list of approval on the go. Well, we do have to ensure a high level of quality at any Scottish performances. Maybe an endurance examination would be a good idea too given the rather active nature of the audience?
    yay :) I'm in. Even if I have to sleep in the Scottish flag, I'm in :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    yay :) I'm in. Even if I have to sleep in the Scottish flag, I'm in :)

Dress as a leprechaun for the entire next tour...
  • Options

HAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D:D Nearly fell off my chair! :D:D:D
  • Options
    C'Mon it's not much more unsuitbale than wearing 10KG's of colurfull sheep in the moshpit of 8 concerts last year!!!
  • Options

Now wouldn't a mass of leprechauns be the coolest sight at any concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta say i like that idea ........lol
  • Options
    I'm up for any suggestion that could prevent kilted crowd surfing by fraser.............
  • Options
    I'm up for any suggestion that could prevent kilted crowd surfing by fraser.............

Wear a pair of trousers?
  • Options

just wear something under the kilt :P
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    just wear something under the kilt :P

Thats kind of not allowed....
  • Options

Eh, whats new?
  • Options
    Thats kind of not allowed....

I fully understand but now come on would you rather slightly deviate from tradition or have someone's penis and testicles slapping around close to your head ? ( and i mean in a bad way not an agreed sexual scenario)
  • Options
    He got told in Berlin(Our last night of the tour) that he was to keep it in his pants by security. They had started to recognise him. We have a lot of the respect for the security so we do what we're told.

A lot of people complain about them, but they are some of the best guys around, who are the customer facing part of the band...
  • Options
    He got told in Berlin(Our last night of the tour) that he was to keep it in his pants by security. They had started to recognise him. We have a lot of the respect for the security so we do what we're told.

A lot of people complain about them, but they are some of the best guys around, who are the customer facing part of the band...

Deep down, that guy wanted to see my balls.
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    agreed sexual scenario

Are you a lawyer or do you commonly get contractual about your sexual encounters?
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Deep down, that guy wanted to see my balls.

Or did he want to see your balls deep down?
  • Options
    Or did he want to see your balls deep down?

Haha, he was crying out for a ball shaped bruise on his chin.....too far, sorry
  • Options
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Haha, he was crying out for a ball shaped bruise on his chin.....too far, sorry

Just one ball?

erm...

back to subject.... What Songs could Pearl Jam play in Scotland?

Ewe?

Weggie out of Control?

Hold on(To yer giro cheque)

Who the fuck i you(Instead of who you are)

(Skag)Habit - if they play peterhead

(Whit u) Lukin (at)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

you mean you had Germans in uniforms... telling you what to do... ordering you boys around... ejecting people from the pit who look like they've maybe read a book!!! ahhhh times never change :);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    you mean you had Germans in uniforms... telling you what to do... ordering you boys around... ejecting people from the pit who look like they've maybe read a book!!! ahhhh times never change :);)

No... Americans... hmmmm.... thats all I'm saying... no more or the thread will get moved to a moving train.