Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thats funny cause Ed Vedder told me that they will never play in Scotland ever again cause of Dunk being a spunk monkey :eek: :p;)

when did he tell you that...?? i had no idea that when you wanked over his pictures in Rolling Stone his image spoke to you!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Stone and Boom said the same thing. Boom said he doesn't want to go to a country where the men wear skirts anyway - he said it's just not right. Stone said he's never heard of Scotland and asked if it's a county in England :cool:

1. i couldnt give a fuck what boom said... he has no say in the band

2. Stone is just like the average american ignoramus then... until Laird McCready put him right and smashed him in the face with his Les Paul

awesome
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    when did he tell you that...?? i had no idea that when you wanked over his pictures in Rolling Stone his image spoke to you!!!

Not a very good comeback dunk...take time to think of a new one :p

Man I missed ya last week ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Not a very good comeback dunk...take time to think of a new one :p

Man I missed ya last week ;)

ok it was very quickly thought up... sorry it didnt meet the national standards :o

I didnt think i would not say this but i didnt not miss you guys either :confused:
  • Options

2. Stone is just like the average american ignoramus then... until Laird McCready put him right and smashed him in the face with his Les Paul

awesome

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    :eek:

Uh oh!

*stands back* :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options

Uh oh!

LMAO :D Oh most definitely. I'm in a bad mood today that's for sure.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options

Uh oh!

it was you who said he thought Scotland was part of England!!!! if he thought that then he would be an ignoramus... fact! :)
  • Options
    it was you who said he thought Scotland was part of England!!!! if he thought that then he would be an ignoramus... fact! :)

I think it's me you should be scared of, not Helen ;):D:p

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I think it's me you should be scared of, not Helen ;):D:p

ohhhhh watch me quiver :);)

ok... Glasgow and Edinburgh are free from 1st Jan - 31 Dec 2007... so no excuses!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    ok it was very quickly thought up... sorry it didnt meet the national standards :o

I didnt think i would not say this but i didnt not miss you guys either :confused:

Sit down man, have a breather :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    miskinmiskin Posts: 278
    i rekcon scotland will get 4 shows.

1 glasgow, 1 aberdeen and 2 edinburgh
    myspace.com/airstriponeuk
  • Options
    and i'll personally buy you all a pint :)

Cool, I'll be in Edinburgh tomorrow....cider and black please.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I've never been to Scotland before. So if they play there I'll be christening the joint with my personage. Nice! :cool:
  • Options
    Scotland also invented persistence :cool:
  • Options
    aye, mon, get yer breeks to scotland
  • Options
    Nay, doonay boor!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dd123dd123 Posts: 9
    i've been away for a while. I was hoping to come back to find a UK tour being announced, but nothing! whats the story here?!!!?
  • Options
    now its 2007... i do believe its time to unleash the news.. so hurry up please admins!!!

I have to sort out bars to meet up in, travel and living arrangements, etc.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I have to sort out bars to meet up in, travel and living arrangements, etc.

Aren't we all crashing at your place??? :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Aren't we all crashing at your place??? :D

oh i hope so!!! mind you its a full 70 miles from Glasgow, which might be a bit of a bugger when trying to get a taxi home frae the centre of Glasgow!!!

I'm staying at a Glaswegian's house... they just dont know it yet :)
  • Options
    oh i hope so!!! mind you its a full 70 miles from Glasgow, which might be a bit of a bugger when trying to get a taxi home frae the centre of Glasgow!!!

I'm staying at a Glaswegian's house... they just dont know it yet :)

That's a bit of a bugger then! I'm staying whereever you're staying!! :D
  • Options
    You can all stay at my place as well... Mike's coming down to see how the view from the Burns Monument in Mauchline compares to that of Il Duomo in Milan.... I reckon on a clear day you could see dunk's house... well dumfries anyway.... hmm maybe just the A76.... yeah mike... through thar there traffic lights there is Dumfries...

Maybe they should stick to Glasgow....
  • Options
    Hey Neil!!! So.. we're all crashing at your place then!!! :D:D:D Long time no hear - all is well in Amsterdam?

So.. sorted for Glasgow... now.. Edinburgh..... who lives there?
  • Options
    Amsterdam's a bit boring at this time of year, I need to get rich and start spending the winter in a climate that's better at decision making. It's like Scotland, we can't even do cold properly... just shitty depressing weather rather than good quality crisp winter days like last year:

http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/83770047/in/set-72157594150937989/

If there is any Pearl Jam presence in the promised land in 2007, we should organise a big roadtrip round the highlands to coincide with it. That would of course be scuppered by Pearl Jam dates either side of it... but you can always dream....
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :) it will be my first visit to the land and what a reason to go :)
    I'll crash where ever Ed does :D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Amsterdam's a bit boring at this time of year, I need to get rich and start spending the winter in a climate that's better at decision making.

Don't we all!!!

we should organise a big roadtrip round the highlands to coincide with it. That would of course be scuppered by Pearl Jam dates either side of it... but you can always dream....

Those pics are soooooo beautiful! I've never been to Scotland....
    Road trip in the highlands it is... I'm sure something can be sorted! :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Have to agree just got back from two weeks in Scotland and the weather was just a bit .... blah ... I wanted nice walks on the beach in the crisp winter air :(

Weather did seem to make one decision though ... to cancel Edinburgh's Hogmanay again :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Weather did seem to make one decision though ... to cancel Edinburgh's Hogmanay again :D

Yeah - I was in the wind strewn streets of Stirling waiting for Deacon Blue(The shame!!!) when it got cancelled. OUr only entertainment was watching a drunken Ned(Chav) trying to negotiate his way past the doorman of what he thought was a bar. The only problem was it wasn;t a bar - it was a swanky italian restaurant, and he wasn't a doorman, he was a waiter.

Ned: C'Mon, just a couple of beers at your bar

Waiter: But-a we-a no-a have-a bar - we-a restauranta

Ned: Please..... etc...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Last time it was cancelled I was at a ceilidh at Murrayfield. They were meant to be doing a live link to the street for the fireworks and we got the announcement at about 10.30 that it had all been cancelled :o

Sounds like you enjoyed Hogmanay anyway. I was on babysitting duty in the East Neuk this year :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?