Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Just one ball?

erm...

back to subject.... What Songs could Pearl Jam play in Scotland?

Hahahahahahaha, im rolling around the floor!!!!! How is that conference call going?

What about:

Am ur ma ane( i am mine)
    Silly wee ned behind the counter in a chinese takeaway in a village

Or the Glasgow specific version of Long Road: Gt Western Road

P.S. My left ball hangs too low, the other bruise would be on his neck
  • Options
    Gairden

(The conference call is still on - I think we've agreeed to schedule another one)
  • Options
    Dress as a leprechaun for the entire next tour...
    Um... ok :confused: Is this another of your fetishes or something? :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Go: Bolt ya rocket
    Get Right: Get it right up ye!
  • Options
    Um... ok :confused: Is this another of your fetishes or something? :rolleyes:

Well.... some people collect stamps...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Silly wee ned behind the counter in a chinese takeaway in a village

:D:D

Reed Midgey (Red Mosquito)

Nowt as It Seems

Fuck'all Man
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Are you two guys in the same room, each on your laptop?
  • Options
    unemployable

I can;t really improve on that one...
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Are you a lawyer or do you commonly get contractual about your sexual encounters?

lol neither my friend - i think i was just trying to figure out a way to say things nicely.
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    Aye davanita is already half way there...id say Aye ya dafty is better though.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Are you two guys in the same room, each on your laptop?

What like this:

http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/240730953/

No. I'm in the office doing one handed typing while I am involved in the longest teleconference ever.....
  • Options
    1/2 cut
  • Options
    unemployable

I can;t really improve on that one...

best one so far !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Well.... some people collect stamps...
    true... I can see how a leprechaun outfit would be much more fun... and like siochan said, wouldn't it be hilarious if there were a group of people doing it :D . Although don't tell me we're all doing it only for me to be the only one turning up in a leprechaun costume :eek: :o Bridget Jones moment :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    best one so far !!!!!!!!!!

Or Life Wasted....
  • Options
    State of crime and lust
  • Options
    Helen would I do that to you !!!!

A mass of leprechauns would be cool better than a mass of ball slapping kilt wearers!!
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    A mass of leprechauns would be cool better than a mass of ball slapping kilt wearers!!

I seriously doubt that... :)

all women should be made to wear kilts if they are coming to see pJ in Scozia... and its to be worn in the traditional manner as well :):):):):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

all women should be made to wear kilts if they are coming to see pJ in Scozia... and its to be worn in the traditional manner as well :):):):):)

Thats my Booooy!!! haha
  • Options

well thats fine at least we females don't have penis' and balls that hang around......................nothing of mine hangs yet - ( not at least for a good few decades)
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    well thats fine at least we females don't have penis' and balls that hang around......................

so you are agreeing to wearing a kilt then... in the traditional manner... fucking great :):)

you'll recognise me as my sporran will be about just about hitting my chin.... and I;ll have extremely shiny mirrors glued to the toes of my Doc Martens :cool:
  • Options
    What like this:

http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/240730953/

No. I'm in the office doing one handed typing while I am involved in the longest teleconference ever.....

Sweet!!!!! Even three laptops!!!!
  • Options

Careful... we might just take you up on that one!
  • Options
    so you are agreeing to wearing a kilt then... in the traditional manner... fucking great :):)

you'll recognise me as my sporran will be about just about hitting my chin.... and I;ll have extremely shiny mirrors glued to the toes of my Doc Martens :cool:

Not that I actually agreed to your plan but well personally I don't see any problem with that idea ........ Anything men can do women can do a little bit better :)

** makes mental note not to stand anywhere near Dunk**

and i might even have metal spikes stuck to my doc martens.....
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    Helen would I do that to you !!!!

Well I should fucking hope you wouldn't :D:D:D:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    Not that I actually agreed to your plan but well personally I don't see any problem with that idea....

not that i'm trying to be rude or anything but that sentence did actually make my willy twitch :o:o:o

I'm a t work but i cant stand up :D
  • Options
    not that i'm trying to be rude or anything but that sentence did actually make my willy twitch :o:o:o

I'm a t work but i cant stand up :D

God Dunk that's a bad sign you must not be getting enough !!!!!!! :o
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    God Dunk that's a bad sign you must not be getting enough !!!!!!! :o

thing is... i'm getting it a lot these days :o

but the thought of a girl in a kilt with no knickers on kinda floats my boat... and if she smeared cheesecake on her inner thighs I'd die due to all my blood heading for my willy :eek:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    thing is... i'm getting it a lot these days :o

but the thought of a girl in a kilt with no knickers on kinda floats my boat... and if she smeared cheesecake on her inner thighs I'd die due to all my blood heading for my willy :eek:

Don't worry you'll be ok, doesn't take much blood to fill 2 inches ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options

not that I'M trying to be rude or anything but that sentence actually make my willy twitch :o:o:o