Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jaymac wrote:
    Still, nothing excuses bumping a filthy Scottish thread.

It was an accident, I was staring at Byrnzies Swedish birds and bumped into i by accident :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :confused: why?

:p

because it's a great thread... and Al's a great bloke :) plus he's not a charity case and can therefore give something back to the thread :p

I cant wait till they play in Scotland as you're banned from coming here... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    Still, nothing excuses bumping a filthy Scottish thread.

ironic coming from a nation of bog dwellers... you fuckers shared outside toilets until last thursday... peasants :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning Dunk , i see ur on fine form :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    morning Dunk , i see ur on fine form :p

as always my Pink priestess :):)

These miscreants from Ireland cannot compete with the Dunkman... :cool: :p
  • Options
    things to give to PJ when they arrive

waterproof jackets
    kilts
    tablet
    new teeth as a result of tablet
    gloves
    giant pencil :confused: why do tourists buy giant pencils
    shortbread
    haggis... haggis is illegal in the US :eek:
    a monkey playing with an iPod
    irn bru
    Cheesey XL .... awesome!!!!
  • Options
    Al's a great bloke :)

:o jeez thanks dunk....and you too are a great bloke...my favourite scottish man ;)
    These miscreants from Ireland cannot compete with the Dunkman... :cool: :p

Ehmmmm *clears throat in an obvious point to Dunk to retract said statement*
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    things to give to PJ when they arrive

waterproof jackets
    kilts
    tablet
    new teeth as a result of tablet
    gloves
    giant pencil :confused: why do tourists buy giant pencils
    shortbread
    haggis... haggis is illegal in the US :eek:
    a monkey playing with an iPod
    irn bru
    Cheesey XL .... awesome!!!!

There's actually Ten Club poncho's that you could buy in verona.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :o jeez thanks dunk....and you too are a great bloke...my favourite scottish man ;)

Ehmmmm *clears throat in an obvious point to Dunk to retract said statement*

but that must mean you place yourself in this band of miscreants... i didnt name names so you must have implied you are a miscreant...

*sits back knowing he has got out of that one rather well*
  • Options
    There's actually Ten Club poncho's that you could buy in verona.

I canny give the band their own ponchos though... i was thinking more of a tartan cagoule... fucking great word that... cagoule!!!!
  • Options
    I canny give the band their own ponchos though... i was thinking more of a tartan cagoule... fucking great word that... cagoule!!!!

hahahaha that is making me laugh ALOT !!!!!!!! and yes it is , mike n stone would love it , they could get into the Plaid big time :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    but that must mean you place yourself in this band of miscreants... i didnt name names so you must have implied you are a miscreant...

*sits back knowing he has got out of that one rather well*

*also sits back and smiles at dunk from accross the room.....having placed dog shit on his seat as a joke and struggles now to hold in the laughter*

I am no miscreant!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    *also sits back and smiles at dunk from accross the room.....having placed dog shit on his seat as a joke and struggles now to hold in the laughter*

I am no miscreant!

*notices dog shit due to stench... places it on end of big stick... chases Al until he falls over... pokes him with dog shit on end of a stick.... Al pukes..... Dunk then pokes him with the pieces of carrot and daffodils... wonders why Al eats daffodils*
  • Options
    *notices dog shit due to stench... places it on end of big stick... chases Al until he falls over... pokes him with dog shit on end of a stick.... Al pukes..... Dunk then pokes him with the pieces of carrot and daffodils... wonders why Al eats daffodils*

:D

You may have won this one gadget but I'll get you next time, you see if I do
    I need a coffee!
  • Options

:rolleyes: get a fucking room you two :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :rolleyes: get a fucking room you two :p

we have... Al's staying at my hoose in 2007 for when PJ are playing Scotland!!! ;)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    we have... Al's staying at my hoose in 2007 for when PJ are playing Scotland!!! ;)

I thought we were ALL staying at your house? How to you expect privacy with Al then?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I thought we were ALL staying at your house? How to you expect privacy with Al then?

yep !!
    ?????????????
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Ok then... only people who own the Showbox DVD are invited to stay!!! :D:D
  • Options
    :( I'll take Marseille back and you won't get Verona!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    :( I'll take Marseille back and you won't get Verona!

hi there... come on in... grab a beer and there's some tablet on the mantlepiece :):)
  • Options
    Thank you! I even brought some lovely beer from Belgium for you! :) How civilised!
  • Options
    Ok then... only people who own the Showbox DVD are invited to stay!!! :D:D
    :mad:

*storms off vowing never to speak to dunk again... then breaks into tears* :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :mad:

*storms off vowing never to speak to dunk again... then breaks into tears* :(

woo-hoo!!!! its only taken me over 7000 posts to achieve my ultimate goal :D;)

if you do come over and stay then we can all watch it :)

but just buy the fucking thing one day!!!!
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Jaymac lays siege to dunk's house and brings it down in a pile of rubble..
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    Jaymac wrote:
    Jaymac lays siege to dunk's house and brings it down in a pile of rubble..

dunk notices a slight rumbling around him... thinks its all those starving Irish fuckers and gives them a packet of Pringles.... party continues otherwise :cool:
  • Options

if you do come over and stay then we can all watch it :)
    :):):) Happy now!!! I did see Daughter when we were in Damiens house though :o does that count? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Oh but look:

http://www.3v.ie

I'll have one of those in about 10 days and then you can shove your credit card up yer arse :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Oh but look:

http://www.3v.ie

I'll have one of those in about 10 days and then you can shove your credit card up yer arse :)

looks good Hellsy!!! :D
  • Options
    looks good Hellsy!!! :D
    Yep, I'll finally be able to order stuff off the internet :):):)

Shite, I'm NEVER gonna have any money now :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life