Options

Second chance at Wrigley Tix!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    bleobleo Posts: 15
    My Brother hit the lottery for GA, I however lost. We bought our flights and rooms before we had results. Didnt think getting tickets would be so bad that i would settle for sec 508. Lovin a second chance.
    B. Leo
  • Options
    Beegirl1980Beegirl1980 Posts: 136
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Anytime you get a chance to miss out on tickets for the 4th time for the same show you've gotta do it ;)

Hahahaha that's the spirit! Can't wait te receive another "sorry but you did not win" E-mail....

*** Take my hand, not my picture ***

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    carly316carly316 WI Posts: 332
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm wondering if I should try for it even though I have a ticket secured with a ticket buddy, just in case the tix I might win end up being somehow better that what my ticket buddy gets assigned. Either way,all 4 tix would go to 10C members at face value ... would doing this make me a dickhead, or is this okay?
    If you get them and end up selling for face to another 10C member go for it. No way makes you a dickhead, it makes you lucky :)
    30828606.jpg
    Hey I am totally doing that. I have two tickets in section 508, but if I can get better tickets through the fan club I'm going too. If that makes me dick still won't be the worst thing I've been called. shred away.

I totally agree! If you get them and sell them at face to another member, it stays in the family and that's what matters. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,617
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Anytime you get a chance to miss out on tickets for the 4th time for the same show you've gotta do it ;)

Hahahaha that's the spirit! Can't wait te receive another "sorry but you did not win" E-mail....

You can't lose if you don't play!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    ComeToTX wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

You can't lose if you don't play!

I need a fresh does of disappointment!! ;)
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    I already got my tickets and I'm nervous for tomorrow. Good luck everybody. Hope you can get some sleep tonight. :)
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Good luck and Congrats to all of you who get lucky!