Options

Second chance at Wrigley Tix!

Comments

• Options
    Rearranging so more fans can see/get into the show. Way to go 10C!

Good luck everybody !

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    DBev1980DBev1980 Posts: 67
    I couldn't go before, but now I can go, but I'm not eligible because I didn't enter the first time?

Huh?
    DBev1980, Frankfort KY

08-05-07 Chicago, IL / 08-04-07 Chicago, IL / 05-20-06 Cleveland, OH
    10-02-04 Toledo, OH / 06-07-03 Phoenix, AZ / 04-21-03 Lexington, KY
    04-18-03 Nashville, TN / 08-17-00 Nashville, TN
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    EAST LANSING IS DIRECTLY HALFWAY BETWEEN LONDON AND CHI_TOWN.
    Play MSU PJ

GO STATE

Actually, if you want to go to East Lansing, you have get off of I-94 and go North for like an hour. It's probably more accurate to say that Ann Arbor is halfway between London and Chicago, so play Michigan PJ!

GO BLUE

:)
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    get ready for another round of crying!! :cry::cry:
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,588
    Thank you 10C.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,588
    81 wrote:
    I'll change my pic to one more like yours if that gets me a slightly more objective answer :D I´m still not sure about those seats though....

i'm guessing they are gonna be sharp angle seats at each end of the stadium. could be wrong. i have no real knowledge.

but it's a baseball stadium....every seat in the staidum is going to be a minimum of 250ft from the stage.

all that said, as long as you are not behind a pole, it really should be a tremendous show. chicago is a fun city to hang out in. if you were looking for a place to go for a vacation, you could do a lot worse. food, bars, clubs, muesums, shows, you name it...chicago has it.

My seats for Springsteen were against the right field fence. I bought these day of show so I'm guessing the same thing occurred for Springsteen as far as sight lines opening up. The far right and far left field line seats are the only logical seats to me to open up.

The main thing you'll miss in these seats is if there is a huge screen behind the band. I did not see the main video screen behind Springsteen for the angle I saw. The stands are pretty far from the stage anywhere you sit so these seats on the edge are actually the closest to the stage you can be rather than behind home plate.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Anytime you get a chance to miss out on tickets for the 4th time for the same show you've gotta do it ;)
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I was lucky to have won field/lower bowl seats in the first drawing but I'm still glad 10c stepped up and offered the second chance drawing. Just means there will be even more true PJ fans at the show. Good luck to you all!!! See you in Chi town.

Stay classy 10c!!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Anytime you get a chance to miss out on tickets for the 4th time for the same show you've gotta do it ;)
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Thanks 10c.
    I missed out on last lottery and public sale. This makes a bad day great
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    AO253126 wrote:
    Play MSU PJ

GO STATE

Actually, if you want to go to East Lansing, you have get off of I-94 and go North for like an hour. It's probably more accurate to say that Ann Arbor is halfway between London and Chicago, so play Michigan PJ!

GO BLUE

The beautifully remodeled Crisler Center would be great for a PJ show!

Go Blue!!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    jlaustin wrote:
    AO253126 wrote:
    Play MSU PJ

GO STATE

GO BLUE

The beautifully remodeled Crisler Center would be great for a PJ show!

Go Blue!!
    #theshoe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I never got an email... :o

Good luck to all
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    And what would that be????
    nothing to do with tix-shows etc..its about something very cool some people-fans organize
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    Does it matter what my first or second choice are or is it your name is drawn and you get your first choice if available if not you get second? Or is it separate draws for the two draws.. Hmm still couldn't figure it out after last time.. Any help?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Cool thing for those who can get tickets. Too bad I can't since I joined the day of the concert announcement and wasn't eligible for the January 30th drawing...

Anyone who was shut out but doesn't want/need tickets now willing to enter the drawing for me? Today is my Birthday too!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Cool thing for those who can get tickets. Too bad I can't since I joined the day of the concert announcement and wasn't eligible for the January 30th drawing...

Anyone who was shut out but doesn't want/need tickets now willing to enter the drawing for me? Today is my Birthday too!

Happy birthday! Sorry to hear but man the line is around the corner so to speak for tix, good luck
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Thanks 10c...here's hoping...
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    tinz. wrote:
    Does it matter what my first or second choice are or is it your name is drawn and you get your first choice if available if not you get second? Or is it separate draws for the two draws.. Hmm still couldn't figure it out after last time.. Any help?

I can't figure that out either, and I've read the FAQ several times. I can't tell if these two choices are considered two separate "shows". If that is the case, I would switch my choices to opposite, and maybe get a better chance at the shittier seats. It would be nice if 10c could clear this up. Kat? Sea?
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    jambayleaf wrote:
    tinz. wrote:

I can't figure that out either, and I've read the FAQ several times. I can't tell if these two choices are considered two separate "shows". If that is the case, I would switch my choices to opposite, and maybe get a better chance at the shittier seats. It would be nice if 10c could clear this up. Kat? Sea?
    better email direct to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@pearljam.com">tickets@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
    all emails -questions- infos about tix fwd there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    btw,i found it cool they put for the draw only the ones was in the draw the first time ands miss out,cos they keep the limit lower .,if they open to everyone,alot more will jump in.and cool they let us know only 10% will score..
    its good to know what you dealing with and your chances are 1 to 10 to score tix
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    edited March 2013
    btw,i found it cool they put for the draw only the ones was in the draw the first time ands miss out,cos they keep the limit lower .,if they open to everyone,alot more will jump in.and cool they let us know only 10% will score..
    its good to know what you dealing with and your chances are 1 to 10 to score tix

Agreed. And it didn't have to be that way. Very good thinking on their part and considerate to everyone who tried the first round to not let it get blown up too big. gives people a decent shot. Considering the odd's of one in ten, I wonder what the odds were on the original GA drawing.
    Post edited by october22 on
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Anyone else not get said email??
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    october22 wrote:

Agreed. And it didn't have to be that way. Very good thinking on their part and considerate to everyone who tried the first round to not let it get blown up too bin. gives people a decent shot. Considering the odd's of one in ten, I wonder what the odds were on the original GA drawing.
    oh man...like 1 to 50 or something??maybe more?
    if you think all put first priority lower and upper,scored and alot that miss Standing pit won lower or upper as second-third priority...was a miracle to score your first priority at pit..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    best of luck to everyone! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    Thanks 10club.....good luck all :mrgreen:
    ajb
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,856
    Give em Hell!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872

All good points that I completely agree with.

If I read the story right and interpreted it right, it sounds like they may have modified the height of the soundboard set up near 2nd base which could possible open up some seats behind home plate.

Whatever they did, I think it is really cool of them to make these modifications to open up more seats and then on top of that, secure the tickets for the fan club in the manner they did to this very unique and high demand show!

Great communication from 10C in that e-mail that was sent out!

Good luck to all who missed out the first time and have this second chance!

Even though there is still going to be more requests than there are tickets available, at least there are more and they told us about how much more.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Oh, I know why I didn't get an email.

Interesting
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    Oh, I know why I didn't get an email.

Interesting
    Why?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata