Second chance at Wrigley Tix!

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    8-)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,681
    TRobinson wrote:
    If I were all you I would hold out on this "second chance". They will be announcing the 2nd Wrigley show anyday now....

i'm guessing you're kidding

but wrigleys neighbors are as bad as fenways... another show won't be approved
    Of course there won't be another Wrigley show.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    never say never, but i would say unlikely
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i do think a 2nd chicago area show is possible

shit... anything is possible

is it likely?? i don't know and you don't know... but someone does ;)
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    never say never, but i would say unlikely
    Yes. I would lean closer to never, but it's not like we're talking aliens here. Anything's possible. Although I think Wrigley maybe has actually been ruled out legally. I wouldn't bet against some kind of other show being announced for another venue though... or maybe a special small venue, even a last minute thing?? Who knows.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Although I think Wrigley maybe has actually been ruled out legally

not sure i would use this arguement.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Although I think Wrigley maybe has actually been ruled out legally

not sure i would use this arguement.
    :lol: Okay... Just that ordinance I saw is all I have to base that on. I don't know any more than that obviously.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    But....but...what about London?

:lol:

lucky monkeys.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Beegirl1980Beegirl1980 Posts: 136
    I think I'll pass. I'm not loving the 200-400 section, I think I'd rather wait for the fall tour announcement and then put my name in for some GA tickets somewhere :)

*** Take my hand, not my picture ***

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I think I'll pass. I'm not loving the 200-400 section, I think I'd rather wait for the fall tour announcement and then put my name in for some GA tickets somewhere :)

NO!!! i think you should try for wrigley...youll love it in chicago
  • Options
    Shaun GShaun G Posts: 20
    I wonder if, by entering this round, we're eligible for rows 1-2 / 9-10...
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Good luck to you all, as long as I am luckier than you are.

:lol:
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    davidtrios wrote:

You think? Even if the seats suck?

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    davidtrios wrote:

Of course he thinks so!

He thinks so, I think so and probably every other guy that's going to the show thinks so...

Because of your damn profile pic, woman!
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    Of course he thinks so!

He thinks so, I think so and probably every other guy that's going to the show thinks so...

Because of your damn profile pic, woman!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    EAST LANSING IS DIRECTLY HALFWAY BETWEEN LONDON AND CHI_TOWN.
    Play MSU PJ

GO STATE
  • Options
    As a person who has been very critical of the 10c over their lack of transparency I would like to give credit to them for giving us the rough odds of winning tickets. It makes things easier to swallow when you know your chances of winning tickets
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

there is no bad seat at wrigley, it's a magical historic place..plus, chicago is the best city in the world, full of great nightlife and things to see.
  • Options
    [/quote]NO!!! i think you should try for wrigley...youll love it in chicago[/quote]

You think? Even if the seats suck?[/quote]

Of course he thinks so!

Because of your damn profile pic, woman![/quote]

I'll change my pic to one more like yours if that gets me a slightly more objective answer :D I´m still not sure about those seats though....

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    there is no bad seat at wrigley

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    [/quote]

I'll change my pic to one more like yours if that gets me a slightly more objective answer :D I´m still not sure about those seats though.... [/quote]

pay no mind to those sexist pigs. their minds are totally in the gutter
  • Options
    I'll change my pic to one more like yours if that gets me a slightly more objective answer :D I´m still not sure about those seats though....

i'm guessing they are gonna be sharp angle seats at each end of the stadium. could be wrong. i have no real knowledge.

but it's a baseball stadium....every seat in the staidum is going to be a minimum of 250ft from the stage.

all that said, as long as you are not behind a pole, it really should be a tremendous show. chicago is a fun city to hang out in. if you were looking for a place to go for a vacation, you could do a lot worse. food, bars, clubs, muesums, shows, you name it...chicago has it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    davidtrios wrote:

This.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

This.
    :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i'm guessing they are gonna be sharp angle seats at each end of the stadium. could be wrong. i have no real knowledge.

but it's a baseball stadium....every seat in the staidum is going to be a minimum of 250ft from the stage.

all that said, as long as you are not behind a pole, it really should be a tremendous show. chicago is a fun city to hang out in. if you were looking for a place to go for a vacation, you could do a lot worse. food, bars, clubs, muesums, shows, you name it...chicago has it.
    :thumbup: You just made me feel good about all the money I'm spending.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

250 feet??? :shock: Well I guess it´s all about the music anyway. I hope they put up screens though.
    I put my name in, it´s a long shot anyway but I might regret it if I don't at least try :)

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :thumbup: You just made me feel good about all the money I'm spending.

:mrgreen:

and beaches if you like that, a winning baseball team if that is your thing. shopping. boating. if you get bored here over the course of 3-7 days, you have real problems and just stay home.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    81 wrote:

In the summertime. :D
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    250 feet??? :shock: Well I guess it´s all about the music anyway. I hope they put up screens though.
    I put my name in, it´s a long shot anyway but I might regret it if I don't at least try :)

it's baseball stadium.

400 level from behind home plate for the sir paul show

http://www.sharedjourneyservices.com/wp ... r-paul.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,342
    Best luck to all who entered the first time and did not get tickets. This is pretty cool
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)