Options

Thursday 22nd Feb LONDON meet-up!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    ahhhhhhh... i think a group hug is in order... ;)

i saw Les Miserables on wed night so i've done "gay" for one week... but come June i'll be literally bursting at the seams of my lycra shorts for a group hug
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i saw Les Miserables on wed night so i've done "gay" for one week... but come June i'll be literally bursting at the seams of my lycra shorts for a group hug

And can I request that you wear lipstick for our next kiss? :D

But seriously - excellent to meet you and Jill, look forward to seeing you both again in June. Glad to hear you got home alright. We saw the train crash on the news and hoped it wasn't yours, but assumed if it had been we'd have heard something on the pit...

Btw, what was Russel Brand doing when he referred to meeting you on tele?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Btw, what was Russel Brand doing when he referred to meeting you on tele?

he was on the telly telling people about his new TV role or something... we need to track it down as my sister and one of Jills friends saw it (between 5.30pm and 6pm yesterday) and they both texted us to let us know, but we didn't actually see it :( but as my sister and Jills friend don't know each other we're quite sure they weren't taking the piss!!

the worst bit for the missus was that she eventually got up to meet him as he asked me where my wife was... so i waved her over and when she eventually got her hungover arse over he was on his mobile taking a call!!! she has been gutted ever since :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    he was on the telly telling people about his new TV role or something... we need to track it down as my sister and one of Jills friends saw it (between 5.30pm and 6pm yesterday) and they both texted us to let us know, but we didn't actually see it :( but as my sister and Jills friend don't know each other we're quite sure they weren't taking the piss!!

the worst bit for the missus was that she eventually got up to meet him as he asked me where my wife was... so i waved her over and when she eventually got her hungover arse over he was on his mobile taking a call!!! she has been gutted ever since :(

No way! Oh well, tell her at least she got to meet me and Naz at the meet-up... nobody passes up an opportunity like that and fails to regret it :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    No way! Oh well, tell her at least she got to meet me and Naz at the meet-up... nobody passes up an opportunity like that and fails to regret it :D

absolutely my good man :D

on our way to the Bunker we saw Rhys Ifans as well :cool: I should work for Heat magazine :rolleyes: or Stalker Monthly

did you get out of the Bunker ok? i believe we were "ejected" from the premises as we were taking to long to get out :D

i just remembered how much Byrnzie missed Rob's wine glass by.... considering his dad is Eric Bristow his aim was shit
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'm finally back at home and wanted to say thank you to everyone it was a great and lovely night as you have said before me ! :)
    sorry to those i didnt get to talk too, but i'll catch ya next time.
    DUnk your wife is SOOOOOOOOo lovely :) give her another hug from me ;)
    Red thanks for putting me up, Keith thanks for H, Byrnzie thanks for sharing the culture ;)
    glad you all got home safely , right i'm off for a cuppa ;):p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    oh and Dunk ! was everthing you told me in H true ??? :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    oh and Dunk ! was everthing you told me in H true ??? :p

i have no idea what that means :confused:

give me a wee hint!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i have no idea what that means :confused:

give me a wee hint!

another time i will pm ya ;) must go see to a hot man ;) its been a while :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    another time i will pm ya ;) must go see to a hot man ;) its been a while :p

just send me a quick PM with the subject title to jog my memory

did it involve gangbangs?
  • Options
    Funky Dunky... you might have been to see Les Mis but lemme just say YOU DA MAN! Send regards to your lovely wife too. (You met Russell Brand? I demand a source! :D)

V.. I wasn't included in your list! :eek: I was probably spouting shit by the time we got chatting.. hope you didn't take offence to anything, I'm not normally that overt, honest :o
  • Options
    hahahah rob silly !
    we had a great PJ chat :)
    i was too lazy to list everyone ! dunk pm coming hahahaha
  • Options
    Funky Dunky... you might have been to see Les Mis but lemme just say YOU DA MAN! Send regards to your lovely wife too. (You met Russell Brand? I demand a source! :D)

V.. I wasn't included in your list! :eek: I was probably spouting shit by the time we got chatting.. hope you didn't take offence to anything, I'm not normally that overt, honest :o

hello baby!!! how you doin?

source smchorsche!! :D

I genuinely cant remember much... i probably said something i shouldnt have but drink can do that to you :o

a guy sat next to Jill in that Bunker Bar and proceeded to chat her up... he was the only thing i didnt like about the night... but he called me a "horrible person" which made me feel pretty good :):)
  • Options
    i recall keith snogging byrnzie in the bunker ! :eek:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i recall keith snogging byrnzie in the bunker ! :eek:
    Phew... I thought that might have been me! :eek: Although I kissed them both at some point, I think. This was after my adventure into the 'Herr' toilets. (Herr means Man in German, y'know? :o)

Dunk I canna understand why he'd have said that. Unless you had her wearing a leash or something. That I could perhaps comprehend.
  • Options
    Dunk I canna understand why he'd have said that. Unless you had her wearing a leash or something. That I could perhaps comprehend.

i think it was because i told him to fuck off and that he was on my seat and if he didnt move in 2 minutes i was going to drag him off the seat

it was maybe that.. i dont know!

i have no problem with guys talking to my wife... none at all, if it's clearly harmless and no "funny business" intended, but this guy left a bunch of suits to come over and, in his words, "sit next to a pretty lady who didnt have anyone beside her" he said he was being friendly and i was just saying "if you were being friendly then why not just sit next to one of the guys, or maybe bring your friends over" i was pointing out that i have chatted up women before so i know how it works :rolleyes: to me he was trying it on... maybe not, but hey ho

anyway... he moved :o
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    dunkman wrote:

on our way to the Bunker we saw Rhys Ifans as well :cool: I should work for Heat magazine :rolleyes: or Stalker Monthly
    strange, Rhys Ifans was playing at the theatre right next door to the Bunker a few weeks back..but I just checked and the play is finished now.

Can't stand Russell Brand..just want to slap the guy...can't find anything on friday night he was in either...weird.
  • Options
    Russell Brand definitely needs to be slapped. I'll b next in line. eek drunk typing is hard!! :Eek:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

did you get out of the Bunker ok? i believe we were "ejected" from the premises as we were taking to long to get out :D

i just remembered how much Byrnzie missed Rob's wine glass by.... considering his dad is Eric Bristow his aim was shit

Yep, we got out of the bunker OK. Keith helped us out. :)

I didn't see the Byrnzie's wine incident, wish I'd stayed now. Eric Bristow the darts guy? Maybe Byrnzie would've been better if his bottle had had a short spike at the base. :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i have no problem with guys talking to my wife... none at all, if it's clearly Harmless

Phew! *wipes brow* that's good to know :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i think it was because i told him to fuck off and that he was on my seat and if he didnt move in 2 minutes i was going to drag him off the seat

anyway... he moved :o

this post makes me sound like a bit of a nutter LOL!!

anyway, i didnt tell him to "fuck off" until after i had been nice to him for the first 3-5 minutes or so... but basically i kept saying "listen mate, nice to meet you and everything but could i please get my seat back... i mean it is my wife you're chatting up in front of me" but he never moved and so thats when i got annoyed.

Jill also said that he even asked her where we were going next and that he might come along!! :eek:

anyhoo!! Russell Brand was a top bloke... so you dont need to slap him ladies :D

Jills friend doesnt know what show he was on but it was just a snippet of him saying something about getting a TV role or film role... anyway, at Euston St. he told me and some other blokey he was going to Manchester that day to do some TV thing.. so god knows what it was
  • Options
    Phew! *wipes brow* that's good to know :D

that's some nice quoting buddy :D:D
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    strange, Rhys Ifans was playing at the theatre right next door to the Bunker a few weeks back..but I just checked and the play is finished now.

whats strange about seeing Rhys Ifans? :confused:

i said i saw we saw him on our way to the Bunker... he got out of a taxi carrying a humongous umbrella and went into The Ivy... he was on his own.

fair enough the play is finished but methinks the man might need to eat from time to time ;):D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    you didnt have that many beers jrd, i was well drunk when i left 'the hospital' Byrnzie was completly smashed!

no, i know...:(

i think it's either
    1) i'm getting old and can't take my beer like i used to... or
    2) i drink too much and it only takes a couple to top up the amount of alcohol in the bloodstream... or
    3) i had a dodgy pint.

personally, i think it had to be number 3... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

you mean you won't be visiting London before June ? :(
    c'mon... surely you want to see the Abba musical or Chicago or maybe the up-coming George Michael/Wham musical "Careless Fister" ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    "Careless Fister"

LOL

• Options
    jrd wrote:
    George Michael/Wham musical "Careless Fister" ?

why did George Michael have chocolate all over his face? he was Careless with his Wispa
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    why did George Michael have chocolate all over his face? he was Careless with his Wispa

Russel Brand just called and said he liked that one so much, could he use it in his next Edinburgh Fringe show?!

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    dunkman wrote:
    whats strange about seeing Rhys Ifans? :confused:

i said i saw we saw him on our way to the Bunker... he got out of a taxi carrying a humongous umbrella and went into The Ivy... he was on his own.

fair enough the play is finished but methinks the man might need to eat from time to time ;):D
    just strange coincidence I meant.
    ..though if you say the Ivy..it's not exactly next door.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    just strange coincidence I meant.
    ..though if you say the Ivy..it's not exactly next door.

all i said was...
    dunkman wrote:
    on our way to the Bunker we saw Rhys Ifans as well

as we were walking to the Bunker Bar from Cambridge Circus and with our Lonely Planet London Guide in hand i said to Jill, "the Ivy is close by... lets hang out there for 15 mins and "star spot"... "

i actually told Pippa this during our stint in the Bunker... i said it was cool as we come from small town Scotland that to actually see famous folk was 'different' for us... Pip was saying she's seen quite a few folks

Jills aghast that people on here dont believe me!! :D:D