Options

Signs of my advanced age:

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    when I go home today, first thing I will do is put on sweat pants
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    You have to trim your nose hairs a couple times a month.
  • Options
    you can no longer trust a fart
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i just got a leg cramp, i was sitting
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I have no patience for digital music, I much prefer tapes and CD's.

!!! Whatever to happen to insert and hit fucking play. I consider myself some what tech savvy but lately it is like what the fuck! Converting. Importing. Synching. Bla bla bal. Just hit fucking PLAY! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Who the fuck is Kate Upton?

I had no idea either :?
    i had no idea as well,i just google..
    im more than ok with what i saw.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    being proud of staying up until 9 before going to bed
  • Options
    Your wife needs to cut your ear hairs because your eye sight has gotten so bad you can't see clear in mirror
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Your wife needs to cut your ear hairs because your eye sight has gotten so bad you can't see clear in mirror
    Try putting mascara on without your glasses :lol:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

the first sign being that one has ear hairs to cut :wtf:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol:

(ps- I dont know if i'll ever feel old living in Florida.)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    You know you're getting old,When Night Driving is something that never used to bother you.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    when you try to read the teeny tiny print on a bottle of nail polish (or anything else that uses tiny print) and you keep holding the item closer and closer to your face, and it just gets blurrier and blurrier, so you have to hold it farther away to try and make out the words.

(actually that only happens when I am wearing my contacts or glasses, un-aided, I can read tiny print just fine, but then that's the only thing I can see... :? )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I feel like I shouldn't be looking, she seems so young!
  • Options
    norm wrote:

the first sign being that one has ear hairs to cut :wtf:
    Yes it was a two parter... :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    when you try to read the teeny tiny print on a bottle of nail polish (or anything else that uses tiny print) and you keep holding the item closer and closer to your face, and it just gets blurrier and blurrier, so you have to hold it farther away to try and make out the words.

(actually that only happens when I am wearing my contacts or glasses, un-aided, I can read tiny print just fine, but then that's the only thing I can see... :? )

this

and when you do look at it farther away, you still can't read it because the print is too small...i'm about 2 years away from bi-focals :(
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

this

and when you do look at it farther away, you still can't read it because the print is too small...i'm about 2 years away from bi-focals :(
    Im 2 years in... Good times.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

this

the woman got me a pair of reading glasses for christmas. can't read fine print unless I hold it really far away and I can't see small parts when I fix things
  • Options

i probably should now but i'm not giving in until the bitter end (or when i can function anymore :lol: )
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

this

...and I bet you do the 'look at it down your nose like you're practicing for wearing said bi-focals', because for some reason, it seems to help if you don't look directly at the teeny tiny print.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ...and I bet you do the 'look at it down your nose like you're practicing for wearing said bi-focals', because for some reason, it seems to help if you don't look directly at the teeny tiny print.

i usually get the de niro face

deniro-001.jpg
  • Options
    I wear glasses now. It started whenI caught myself holding a cookbook arm legnth away.
    Dollar Tree Glasses for about Ten Years. Until I had problems reading Street signs.
    The real thing. Costly,but it saved me.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i usually get the de niro face

deniro-001.jpg
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

You guys have been missing out.

I've been googling Kate upton for more than a year now. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    edited February 2013
    I get a bit cranky if I don't take a nap.... :P
    Post edited by mikalina_old on
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    you bought a pair of sensible shoes. :( :fp:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

this

GoiMTvP.gif