Best memory with fellow forum members

1235»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    norm wrote:
    yeah, i never made it to koa...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing :lol::lol:
    I kept expecting management to call the cops or something - they were strict there, and were really worried about the Pearl Jam "rave". :lol: I went to the bar once I realized that we were suddenly a big drunk crowd loitering in the KOA streets.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Right on Peggy. Left on Tina. Jenna is a slut
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I sounded like Phyllis Diller. :oops:
    i missed that part :lol::lol:

i do remember that but it was in the bar and i can't hear shit in those places anyway so it didn't matter either way :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I was so deliriously sick (and at times drunk and on double doses of meds) when I met everyone in MT.... I loved meeting the people that I did, and do have some really funny memories (and if I never said it before 81, thank you - I wasn't myself; I hope I at least showed some appreciation for you and your efforts, even if I was basically out of my mind and just doing my best not to pass out), but I'm going to just wait until Chicago and have a do-over!

wait...what...

all i did was drive you to steak night....pretty sure you said thanks...i dunno...

and since we had just met her, how would we have known if she was sick :lol::lol:
    I thought it was obvious, but my perception of reality was probably pretty off kilter. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    this all sounds kind of familiar, are you sure I was not in MT?
  • sandgropersandgroper Posts: 172
    waiting in line for the PJ museum at PJ20 with Dimi :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    conman wrote:
    mamasan yelling at me in a four loko fueled rage :lol:
    Bahahahha! I still feel bad about that! Damn four loko :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Meeting Zoso for the first time....and marrying him :D Those memories fall just short of the time I spent with Norm and STB at the Master Bates motel :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: I was so drunk and high! Snake Duck smoked me up in his truck on the way there. :lol: And I sounded like Phyllis Diller. :oops:
    are you sure it wasn't KW and you were just confused? :think: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I need to keep up the tradition of drinking all of Mamasan's beer when she's not around.
    May be a bit tricky this time around... :think:
    :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I have sad feelings when I think of the beer I lost on that fateful day in September at Alpine Valley!!

Blame 81! He gave me the green light. Had he said "no, that's my pal Mamasan's" instead of "whatever man, I don't care, it's not mine" you would have had your beer. :lol::lol:

By the way....it really hit the spot after that show! :D

Note to everyone that will be at the Full Shilling pre-party for Wrigley...if mca doesn't buy me a drink there will be A WHOLE LOTTA SQUAWKING GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    mamasan yelling at me in a four loko fueled rage :lol:
    Bahahahha! I still feel bad about that! Damn four loko :fp:
    no need to feel bad, it was hilarious
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Note to everyone that will be at the Full Shilling pre-party for Wrigley...if mca doesn't buy me a drink there will be A WHOLE LOTTA SQUAWKING GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
    pretty sure there will be squawking regardless. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: I was so drunk and high! Snake Duck smoked me up in his truck on the way there. :lol: And I sounded like Phyllis Diller. :oops:
    are you sure it wasn't KW and you were just confused? :think: :lol:
    That is a strong possibility! :lol: