Best memory with fellow forum members

Comments

• this thread is hilarious. I hope to meet some of you crazies one day. Im so damned far away from all the action though... :(
    Not that far :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    this thread is hilarious. I hope to meet some of you crazies one day. Im so damned far away from all the action though... :(

be careful what you wish for.

#Fact

I'm pretty sure we scarred 81 for life.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • After meeting you, there was nothing else left to live for :lol::lol:
    Bullshit.
    It was just your diabolical plan to meet Eddie Vedder.
    Smoke with SPEEDY
    Have a Heart Attack
    SURVIVE Heart ATTACK!
    Join Health Club
    Get in shape
    Go to Hotel that Eddie Vedder is staying at
    Wake up and use workout equipment
    Meet Eddie Vedder.

You are not fooling me
    It was all ONE BIG PLAN!

YOU USED ME!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:
    this thread is hilarious. I hope to meet some of you crazies one day. Im so damned far away from all the action though... :(

There's only like 3 people i want to actually meet here, and they all have tits
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

#Fact

I'm pretty sure we scarred 81 for life.

just the.......................
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

I am on a diet!! Sheeesh!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 81 wrote:

:lol: True
    Not that far :mrgreen:

Well, when PJ announces a WPB stop this fall it's on. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    laying on the lawn @pj20 day 2 w 81, mamasan, #thesister, and
    edited February 2013
    :|
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I am on a diet!! Sheeesh!![/quote]

You look Fabulous!
    davidtrios wrote:
    laying on the lawn @pj20 day 2 w 81, mamasan, #thesister, and

The Tenclub cage!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My best memory is going to occur after Wrigley when I pour a $10 Old Style on mca's head! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    You just talked yourself out of a beer lady! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My best memory is going to occur after Wrigley when I pour a $10 Old Style on mca's head! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    You just talked yourself out of a beer lady! :lol:
    FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,193
    I've met a bunch of people from here i'd have to go with LOLLA 07 walking on to the field and meeting Speedy and Quartertoten and a few others hot as hell though and hungover but was great hanging with everybody ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    meeting allen george and his wife united center 06
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    mysticweed wrote:
    two of the most awesome women i know

atlanta midtown with embleve
    and
    ft. lauderdale eddie shows with rollings
    :thumbup: :mrgreen: Ditto. Great times! (can't speak to/for rollings.. haven't had the pleasure yet). :D
    Also running into fat cat whatever that name was was pretty trippy, too. However, I wish not to repeat that freaking heat wave. :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    I agree with BD, there are a bunch of memories...not sure i could pick a favorite.

I thought it was when unlost invited you back to her hotel room...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    I agree with BD, there are a bunch of memories...not sure i could pick a favorite.

i was bummed when she didn't invite me up when she was in chicago. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

i was bummed when she didn't invite me up when she was in chicago. :(

kw & i already got an invite to her hotel room at Wrigley...but I'm pretty sure it's just a ploy to steal his backpack... :fp: :lol:

and that trip was a business trip...you're not supposed to mix business and pleasure :nono:
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw & i already got an invite to her hotel room at Wrigley...but I'm pretty sure it's just a ploy to steal his backpack... :fp: :lol:

and that trip was a business trip...you're not supposed to mix business and pleasure :nono:

i didn't get one there either. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

i didn't get one there either. :(

you don't have a backpack :lol:

I wonder if she'll invite PJ_ROCKS...I think he has a shirt she wants... :? :lol:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    EmBleve wrote:
    mysticweed wrote:

and
    :thumbup: :mrgreen: Ditto. Great times! (can't speak to/for rollings.. haven't had the pleasure yet). :D
    Also running into fat cat whatever that name was was pretty trippy, too. However, I wish not to repeat that freaking heat wave. :lol:

yeah
    fattyfatcat with the awesome, um, mystic
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • it must have been that text I got from Will in the middle of the night :think: :shifty: :wave:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • it must have been that text I got from Will in the middle of the night :think: :shifty: :wave:

What? :lol:

That's my best memory [will shrug]

not really :lol:

I don't remember that. I must have been drunk

• What? :lol:

I don't remember that. I must have been drunk
    #affirmative :lol:

• 81 wrote:

You mean it's not a meaningless Pirates-Cubs thriller? Damn! That hurts, man, :cry:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    EmBleve wrote:
    mysticweed wrote:

and

a friend of mystic's is a friend of mine :wave:
    I've had some pretty good moments lately :mrgreen:

I can't wait for Chicago...I'm sure there will be some good stories to come out of that weekend... :lol:
    I'm just wondering who unlost will kidnap THIS time... :think: :corn: