Best memory with fellow forum members

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

"what do you mean they ran out of burgers?? how does that happen???"

"I'm 81, who the f*@k are you?!!?"

"BOURBON!!!!!!"

:lol::lol: Oh man remember that guy in front of us during PJ's set...good grief I'm surprised he didn't 81 midway through the show! :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    if i have to say just one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAh1jH5F_i4

with Black Diamond...the whole day was amazing..

Best Birthday gift ever..

:thumbup: I remember watching that and when I saw Black Diamond I was jumping up and down :lol:
    Fixed :mrgreen:
    those endless legs at the restaurant...viva Puerto Rico!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I only met one girl... well, actually she was about 25 years older than me.. back in 2000 maybe. She found me on the old message boards. She flew in from NY for a PJ show here in WPB.. She was nice until she got so drunk that she couldnt walk. Although she had a hotel downtown west palm beach, she tried to get me to take her to my house once it got late. No way tiger. I did make sure she got into her hotel room Ok. what a mess. almost as bad as when 81 and BrianLux ate all my food in a weird dream. Thats all I've got from board people.. but I did meet a bunch of nice people on the road through shows in WPB tampa, orlando and finally Atlanta, where one group let me crash on their hotel floor. :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I remember drinking Mamasan's beer after PJ20.
    Something like "Hey 81, you mind if I grab a beer?" "Dude, help yourself, it's not mine." *Glug glug glug* :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Something like "Hey 81, you mind if I grab a beer?" "Dude, help yourself, it's not mine." *Glug glug glug* :lol:

:x That was some choice beer too!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol: Yeah, I don't remember what it was, but it sure was tasty!! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol: Yeah, I don't remember what it was, but it sure was tasty!! :lol:

I know I brought some Moose Drool and something else...can't remember what tho...

So happy you enjoyed it!!!! I got stuck with Four Loko on Sunday!!!!

:evil:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    I got stuck with Four Loko on Sunday!!!!

:lol:

Yuck :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I know I brought some Moose Drool and something else...can't remember what tho...

:lol: Sorry!
    I'll buy you an Old Style at Wrigley and we can call it even! :D
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I have yet to meet any members from the Forum.But hope to during the Fall line up. I'm here in Nor. Cal. and I attend the Bridge School Benefit every year,Or almost.Hopefully I'm able to meet up with some of you for P.J.'s fall tour.It's gonna be fun.I don't drink,but I'm far from boreing. :lol:
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I don't drink,but I'm far from boreing. :lol:
    :yawn: :-P
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:sick::sick::sick: Cheapass!!!!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:sick::sick::sick: Cheapass!!!!
    Hey!
    Pretty sure like everything else involved with the Cubs and/or Wrigley....those Old Styles are probably $10 now! :lol:
    My best memory is going to occur after Wrigley when I pour a $10 Old Style on mca's head! :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I have yet to meet any members from the Forum.But hope to during the Fall line up. I'm here in Nor. Cal. and I attend the Bridge School Benefit every year,Or almost.Hopefully I'm able to meet up with some of you for P.J.'s fall tour.It's gonna be fun.I don't drink,but I'm far from boreing. :lol:

I don't drink either, Don't need alcohol to be fun or have fun.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    donnaruhl wrote:

you drink a six pack on teh train ride home. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • So many but Ill start with Norm and a Hummer.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    So many but Ill start with Norm and a Hummer.

:o
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: poor Dog
    I agree with BD, there are a bunch of memories...not sure i could pick a favorite.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    donnaruhl wrote:

you drink a six pack on teh train ride home. :fp:

That's not alcohol, it's only beer.
    I remember having a smoke with you at Alpine.
    Then a week later you had to go and have a fucking Heart Attack!
    Talk about ruining a nice moment!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    I remember having a smoke with you at Alpine.
    Then a week later you had to go and have a fucking Heart Attack!
    Talk about ruining a nice moment!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    After meeting you, there was nothing else left to live for :lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    there was that time I gave up my PJ20 seats and 81 won the lottery. Speedy's friend got my tix, I think?

Man, that sure was a party , wasnt it?

OH thats right, I couldnt go!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    donnaruhl wrote:

:o
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    edited February 2013
    After meeting you, there was nothing else left to live for :lol::lol:
    Bullshit.
    It was just your diabolical plan to meet Eddie Vedder.
    Smoke with SPEEDY
    Have a Heart Attack
    SURVIVE Heart ATTACK!
    Join Health Club
    Get in shape
    Go to Hotel that Eddie Vedder is staying at
    Wake up and use workout equipment
    Meet Eddie Vedder.

You are not fooling me
    It was all ONE BIG PLAN!

YOU USED ME!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:lol::lol::lol: poor Dog

poor dog will never be the same
  • this thread is hilarious. I hope to meet some of you crazies one day. Im so damned far away from all the action though... :(
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    this thread is hilarious. I hope to meet some of you crazies one day. Im so damned far away from all the action though... :(

be careful what you wish for.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • After meeting you, there was nothing else left to live for :lol::lol:
    Bullshit.
    It was just your diabolical plan to meet Eddie Vedder.
    Smoke with SPEEDY
    Have a Heart Attack
    SURVIVE Heart ATTACK!
    Join Health Club
    Get in shape
    Go to Hotel that Eddie Vedder is staying at
    Wake up and use workout equipment
    Meet Eddie Vedder.

You are not fooling me
    It was all ONE BIG PLAN!

YOU USED ME!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”