Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• yes....i have heard that it is the first time since 2003 that the avocado's have been this ripe. thats a while between ripe avo's :p

im hoping to catch a big wave on the 29th. while sippin on a nice cold vodka lime and soda :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    all this avo talk :eek:

do you know how many ppl buy avos's? its crazy :eek:

id say its the 3rd most bought fresh produce item after bananas and brocolli :eek:

night, 2006 :)
    wah
  • yes....i have heard that it is the first time since 2003 that the avocado's have been this ripe. thats a while between ripe avo's :p

im hoping to catch a big wave on the 29th. while sippin on a nice cold vodka lime and soda :)
    I don't know what the weather and waters gonna be like on the 29th. But the wave is most probably gonna kick your ass. :p
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • all this avo talk :eek:

id say its the 3rd most bought fresh produce item after bananas and brocolli :eek:

Night Stella..sweet dreams of fresh produce babe :D:D
  • Murder wrote:
    I don't know what the weather and waters gonna be like on the 29th. But the wave is most probably gonna kick your ass. :p

Im hoping it has that effect :D

there will be no comatose effect that day im sure :)
  • all this avo talk :eek:

Very true stella! night.
  • there will be no comatose effect that day im sure :)
    **runs to dictionary.com** :o
  • Murder wrote:
    **runs to dictionary.com** :o
    LMFAO!!!! :D:D:D
  • Ok, no lets hope it doesnt have that effect on you. lol :D
  • all this whoring about fresh produce and no topical responses ....:D:D lucky we know what were doing in here ;);)

Im off Wade...wish me luck...find out if we get the money for the house tomorrow *fingers crossed so hard it hurts*...if we dont im gonna cry :(

Have great one Mate...talk to ya bout peaches tomorrow :D:D
  • Yeap, good luck trudie. I almost made 900 Posts!!

night :D
  • well i better stick around for this Massive Wave my friend.....
    how many times have you had this avo dip Wade??
  • Come on the Wade...lets get whoring :)
  • maybe not then.....enjoy it tomorrow mate....so close to 1000....maybe you could hit that before the Avo ripens :D:D
    Nighty night :)
  • why is me who has to dig this bitch out of the pit

i having the whole serving of guacimole today

oh i e-maild the 10c bout when u get ur hard copy and they said it goes in the post on 1/5/06 so it's 4 weeks after that
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • why is me who has to dig this bitch out of the pit

i having the whole serving of guacimole today

oh i e-maild the 10c bout when u get ur hard copy and they said it goes in the post on 1/5/06 so it's 4 weeks after that

yeah thats y i decided not to order it thru the 10c, plus our internet isnt that fast so downloading the album would be painfully slow!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    so whats the latest news from hq. when we gettin another annoucement?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    so many adelaidians here these days... i thought me, linc and tim were the only fans in the whole of south australia... :)

we can talk about the new songs here... you will only get BANG banned if you post a link. best album since no code.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • but they have been deleting any threads with a mention of the new album, in case they get to far and whammo.....i guess all the Guacamole talk worked aok with Wade and I last night cos were still here *whew*
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    ok, i've missed a HEAP of pages, but i did notice on page 122 the comment bout me having big boobies, trude... yeah, i prolly hav the biggest here... who do i haf 2 flash em at? & i take it i'll get summin outta it, yeah? hehe

so, i FINALLY heard wws on adio yesterday. stoked. i like fishing. I"m the Worminator.

Chili Peppers r sposed 2 b touring end o this year, start o next... how cool, PJ & RHCP!!!! Saweeeeet!!!!

i'ma pre-order the Avo album 2day thru Sanity... i'd do it thru 10c, but i'm 2 greedy & i want it asap :D

Am so PISSED that they're playing Reading Fest. Why couldn't they hav played it LAST year wen i was jus down the road from Reading?? Oh well, i'll b seeing them soon enuff

So, hav i missed anything else??
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    so many adelaidians here these days... i thought me, linc and tim were the only fans in the whole of south australia... :)

we can talk about the new songs here... you will only get BANG banned if you post a link. best album since no code.

Its probably because the internet is new to Adelaide and people are only just discovering it......

Thant and there is fuck all else to do there :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

yeah I have heard the new album for the first time sunday and mate its incredible! I agree that its their best work since Yield and maybe No Code we'll see though.. playing it around the clock hehe..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Its probably because the internet is new to Adelaide and people are only just discovering it......

Thant and there is fuck all else to do there :D

I was born in victoria so I wont bag Melb I tend to agree with you there.... Seems to be a lot of Adel PJ fans though.. Its only a small city compared to Melb and Syd and theres more of us here than any!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • adelaide is cool......

*cough*

*distant birds tweeting*

hmmmmm
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    bumpy ..........
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• Ok I wanna know when the official release of PJ - PJ is for Australian stores.
    I know sanity's website says May 1st, but I keep hearing April 28th, 29th?

For those others who are waiting! lol, where and when are you gonna buy it? Any word from JB?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • JB......JB HIFI....nup, if thats who you were talking bout, not at my store anyways :(

Havent checked for a few days tho.....might have some news for me by now.
    the words on the street is that the album wil be here on the 29th...we will have to wait and see....but we do get it before the international peeps.
    lots of radeaide talk!

back to cover bands...

my friend mentioned sydney has one that does the rounds there, been mentioned here before?
    wah
    it says i posted here last but coming into the thread tig has last post... andm ine does not exist

what happened :eek:

*test post*

:eek:

2006 :D
    wah
    yeeeeaaaah i see it :D

6 footy tips :cool:

pants over and out :p
    wah
This discussion has been closed.