Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    hey all

Hope ur having a good one..bit of activity in here :)

So to all that have open earlobes right now ;););)i hope they are ringing sweetly....:) mine shall be ringing on the 29th and damn its gonna be good:D:D

mine are as well. TO PATIENCE! *raises glass of pepsi max*
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    heya tig! for a sec i thought u were talkin bout zig's piercing thread! :eek:

im so slow tonight :o
    wah
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:

*chink chink* Cheers with my Milo :D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:

does anyone have a time machine? im sick of patience! :D
    i can do it! im not goin to listen to em! just the fact that people are enjoying the new songs makes me happy and excited!

the 29th is goin to rock! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    no time machine, only 20 days haha! :)

3 weeks :eek:
    wah
  • you can do it Nick!! :D:D

Us hangers on will get thru it together! :p

has Zig been starting more threads in AET??

I better go and sabotage it :D:D
    does anyone have a time machine? im sick of patience! :D
    i can do it! im not goin to listen to em! just the fact that people are enjoying the new songs makes me happy and excited!

the 29th is goin to rock! :D

was it u that said u were going to the grates on that day too?
  • Zig's thread sabotaged....muahahahaha

so to all those who have been making Guacamole...what does it taste like *wink wink* does it taste like rock, like ten, or like vitalact
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    was it u that said u were going to the grates on that day too?

uhuh :D:D:D

my god i cant get over how awesome that day is goin to be! i mean really really awesome!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    uhuh :D:D:D

my god i cant get over how awesome that day is goin to be! i mean really really awesome!

cant bloody wait!
    :D its like if i stub my toe or something i wont mind as much cuase i have that day to look forward too! the little things dont matter as much when uv got a day like that to anticipate.
  • The guacamole ive been making tastes pretty good, nothing like the older batches ive tried. The ninth serving i had was probably my favourite out of the batch. it gives me such a good feeling.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Zig's thread sabotaged....muahahahaha

so to all those who have been making Guacamole...what does it taste like *wink wink* does it taste like rock, like ten, or like vitalact

aaahahha!! zig, i had no idea ;) :eek: LOL good job trudie :D

whats the guac goss :eek:
    wah
  • read it again Stella..has a hidden meaning....
  • Murder wrote:
    The guacamole ive been making tastes pretty good, nothing like the older batches ive tried. The ninth serving i had was probably my favourite out of the batch. it gives me such a good feeling.

ninth serving hey.....what is that recipe called Wade?
    yup ;)

ive heard the 12th serving is damn good :eek:
    wah
  • I cant remember what I put in it, but after that serve my hunger was GONE.
  • ahhhh....after the guac has all GONE you felt content....the kind of Al Bundy in Married with children hands down your pants content..??
    me so sleepy. sooome of us have school tommorow :(

g'night board!
  • Night Mate.....have fun at school :D:D
    seeing its the last week before holidays, it will be a little more enjoyable :)
  • the kind of Al Bundy in Married with children hands down your pants content..??

The very same... I think... :S

although it was a good thing i hadnt drank anymore than i had while cutting the avacado. I was drunk and very close to injuring my hand.
  • Murder wrote:
    The very same... I think... :S

although it was a good thing i hadnt drank anymore than i had while cutting the avacado. I was drunk and very close to injuring my hand.

LMFAO!!!!LMFAO!!!!

Damn, Its gonna be a freakin great Avocado Guacamole dip then!!! I better take 2 days off !!!!
  • Although i love the dip ive made. I probably shouldve waited til the special BILO brand crackers came in-store on may 2nd for me to dip the guac in.

My dip seems bad quality, its sorta lumpy too..
  • Throw it out..it must not have ripened properly yet....it needs just the right amount of time to reach perfection.....if i know guacamole...and i dont cos i hate the stuff....i would give it another 19 days to ripen......then try your dip and BILO crackers....will be pefection i promise :)
  • hehehe. Yeah, I dont want it to make me sick or anything. But i really don't think I can throw it away, Its like homer and that sandwich. :D
  • Murder wrote:
    hehehe. Yeah, I dont want it to make me sick or anything. But i really don't think I can throw it away, Its like homer and that sandwich. :D

that sandwich made Homer a sick man...he got a taste for it and couldnt throw it away...when really he should have tossed it and waited for Marge to make him a brand new, fresh, tasty, fine tuned sandwich......but he couldnt help himself....i guess he did what he could....i guess it just tasted so damn good...
  • i guess it just tasted so damn good...

OH YEAH! :D:D
  • I might have to try this guacamole dip. think i will try it on the 29th April....theres something about that date....dunno what it is....but its special..a special day for a little something new :)
  • Homers unemployable yet he still has had that same job through the years. I wish could be a nuclear safety technician. Better than my mums suggestion of me joining the army.. thered be no time to catch some big waves. not that there are any in townsville.
  • I might have to try this guacamole dip. think i will try it on the 29th April....theres something about that date....dunno what it is....but its special..a special day for a little something new :)
    Avacados are always the tastiest at the very end of april, well as tasty as they ever are gonna get anyway ;)
This discussion has been closed.