Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• So, whats everyone doing for the big album release date? Have you cancelled all plans so you have the whole day to kick back, all alone, and just rock out?
    Yes, I'm going straight to WOW sight and sound when it opens. Actaully I might ride my bike there with my old discman. Then I get to ride home listening to it. :) Its a far ride so itll give me more songs than driving. :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • with head phones ;-)

with headphones Sar?? how come girl ;);) :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Murder wrote:
    Yes, I'm going straight to WOW sight and sound when it opens. Actaully I might ride my bike there with my old discman. Then I get to ride home listening to it. :) Its a far ride so itll give me more songs than driving. :)

Thats a cool idea Wade.....I might do something similiar...but doubt i will be able to last the bike ride all the way to the music store....
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    with headphones Sar?? how come girl ;);) :p

everything sounds better with a good pair of head phones.. to me anyways. :)
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • fair enough.....as long as its music to my ears...anyway getting there is good :D:D
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Zoso wrote:
    I saw the black keys last night... nice show huh! I was right up front. I'm not one of those bogan wankers from Adelaide and I agree totally one of my gripes with this town!

I was right up front too! I was that probably annoying teenager dancing round like a jackass taking photos every now and then. Show was excellent, no bullshit, just loud, gutsy rock n roll.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    I was right up front too! I was that probably annoying teenager dancing round like a jackass taking photos every now and then. Show was excellent, no bullshit, just loud, gutsy rock n roll.

Man i've always wanted to see the black keys, but just been to lazy to get my arse to a show, they kick arse and create so much sound for just a guitar and drummer. there is something about a 2 piece that can be so good, like the Black Keys and the Mess Hall. But then you got the white stripes, who are good, but being a 2 piece seems to be more of a gimmic to them. unlike the mess hall and black keys who both just go out there and make some amazing music.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • pogsmogspogsmogs Posts: 23
    I am shocked that pearljam are playing festivals again. I just can't believe it.
    Melbourne: 17/March/95, 18/March/95, 2/March/98, 3/March/98, 19/Feb/03
    Brisbane: 10/Nov/06, 11/Nov/06, 25/Nov/09, 10/March/11
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    pogsmogs wrote:
    I am shocked that pearljam are playing festivals again. I just can't believe it.

I can...

I'm loving it...

no disrespect to anyone at roskilde but this is what they do for a living and i think its a good sign the grieving process is done.
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    jemms wrote:
    I can...

I'm loving it...

no disrespect to anyone at roskilde but this is what they do for a living and i think its a good sign the grieving process is done.

yeah good news... I can only hope BDO 2007!!!! Thats a dream though so won't happen.... oh btw tomorrow I will be listening to the new album!! my bro d/l it today!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    itll be good!! i have to wait for my hardcopy to ship from overseas so I will get it after everyone else gets it in stores...so i can justify downloading it.. haha

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    itll be good!! i have to wait for my hardcopy to ship from overseas so I will get it after everyone else gets it in stores...so i can justify downloading it.. haha

I can't wait hehe so weak when it comes to new Pearl Jam... Its a sickness.. already got that show that comes with it when you pre-order it anyway.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    I can't wait hehe so weak when it comes to new Pearl Jam... Its a sickness.. already got that show that comes with it when you pre-order it anyway.
    yep we're a;; hopeless junkies thanx for the hookup fish
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    Zoso wrote:

yeah!! i know

I lied

Ive listened ;) hahaha

sorry pearl jam! I just got too excited....
    I have a hard copy in the mail dont worry!! I would never steal your music!!
    yours sincerely
    jemms

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    yeah!! i know

I lied

Ive listened ;) hahaha

sorry pearl jam! I just got too excited....
    I have a hard copy in the mail dont worry!! I would never steal your music!!
    yours sincerely
    jemms

I will buy the album no doubt but need to hear it anyway!

OI I SHIT YOU NOT!!! I FCKN LOVE THE NEW STUFF...

I've come to terms with the fact it is never going to sound like 10, vs or vitalogy...<<< they forever reign!!! but the new shit is seriously good quality tunes!! <3 them in so many ways

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    OI I SHIT YOU NOT!!! I FCKN LOVE THE NEW STUFF...

I've come to terms with the fact it is never going to sound like 10, vs or vitalogy...<<< they forever reign!!! but the new shit is seriously good quality tunes!! <3 them in so many ways

yeah heard that from many corners will be a good year me thinks.....

• is NO ONE in australia besides me waiting?? ??
    I'd rather be with an animal.
    is NO ONE in australia besides me waiting?? ??

I is! :D Iv heard wws and unemployable. From what every one is saying about it all i think it will be worth waiting for.
    is NO ONE in australia besides me waiting?? ??

c'mon I couldnt be stuffed waiting! its new PJ at my fingertips!! arrghhh

Im a patient lad!
    And id like to make an 'experience' of the new album by sitting in a bean bag, admiring the cover art (i hope it isnt an avocado) and reading the booklet whilst listening through headphones. ;)

Oh! I was flipping through this months rolling stone and theres a full page ad for the new album and it said out April 28th? WTF? Do we aussies get it a few days earlier?
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Im a patient lad!
    And id like to make an 'experience' of the new album by sitting in a bean bag, admiring the cover art (i hope it isnt an avocado) and reading the booklet whilst listening through headphones. ;)

Oh! I was flipping through this months rolling stone and theres a full page ad for the new album and it said out April 28th? WTF? Do we aussies get it a few days earlier?

good on ya! good to see someone else on here has some will power!!!!

i like your style for listening to new albums.... i do the same thing as you except i read all the lyrics like poetry before i spin it in the player.... and ill just sit and listen for a few hours
    I'd rather be with an animal.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

hey heathy. saturday 29th was scheduled as the release date here :)
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    oi shit how many more bdo forum ppl do we have on here? haha :P

Ten Club (289xxx)

• Woohoo. 1st post of the day!!!

Yeah it's not really much of an achievement.

How many shows are people planning on??? I'm thinking 2 in NZ and 2 (or 3) in Melbourne.
    Woohoo. 1st post of the day!!!

Yeah it's not really much of an achievement.

How many shows are people planning on??? I'm thinking 2 in NZ and 2 (or 3) in Melbourne.

me thinks min: 3 max the whole tour hehe.... def Adelaide, and most if not all the melb shows.

• Im waiting for the album release.....cant wait to grab some booze and kick back...and rock out!!

And please guys, Zoso and Jemms, dont talk about down loading anything or listening to anything: ie new album. I did a fucked thing about a month ago and had our thread shut down. Dont want it to happen again. Remember the rules....we can only talk about what PJ has Officially released. Talking "around" the topic is cool, just dont be specific, please, i beg you, thankyou.
  • Im waiting for the album release.....cant wait to grab some booze and kick back...and rock out!!

Rocking out to new pearl jam with a bottle of red wine is sooooooooooooo fun!!!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i cant wait for the album either, even tho ive heard half the songs

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    hey heathy. saturday 29th was scheduled as the release date here :)

AWSOME!!! I'm seeing the grates that night. but thats the last weekend of school holidays :( Holidays start this thursday:)
This discussion has been closed.