Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Adelaide is RAD!

*cough*

*birds stop tweeting and fall asleep becuase theres nothing else to do*
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    lots of radeaide talk!

back to cover bands...

my friend mentioned sydney has one that does the rounds there, been mentioned here before?

Hi all

Yeah there is a Syney Cover band, they're called The Pearl Jam Show, and have a website called http://www.seattlejam.com.au

They're pretty good, when they first started had alot of write-ups in the paper and stuff.
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Just finished reading the last ten pages.

Didnt know whether to laugh or cry at the (obvious) feeble attempts to discuss what you were all discussing - actually it was very funny.

To add to the discussion, I can't cook for shit, and even though I have been offered lessons to cook, ive ordered some take away for less than a month away.

Only then will I download the recipe, and wait a few weeks later for the dish that was prepared earlier.

My feeble attempt to join the discussion :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • NIce work Jim.....yes, the discussion has been a little off/on topic...but if you read betwenn the lines, which you obviously have, you will understand.

It actually makes it quite a good time and we are not breakin any rules.

I think we have all been offered the cooking lessons, there are a few of us left who have decided not to take those lessons until April 29th, with the Official teachers, the teacher in place now is simply not the true teacher. The Avo dip from this teacher, i heard is not the best so i would rather wait for the best of it :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • it says i posted here last but coming into the thread tig has last post... andm ine does not exist

what happened :eek:

*test post*

:eek:

2006 :D

i saw that 2 Pants....was praying they werent shutting us down :eek:
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    LOL :) Sucks when I could use cooking lessons!

This is all a bit strange doesn't everyone think? I'm pretty sure everyone on here (and not just on this thread) is going to buy the album anyways.

Take away it is!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• where the heck is Sus?? i was ready for an all in with her today
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    So I can't wait to describe in print what the avacado tastes like, but here's a great review from Melbourne street press mag, Beat, written by Daniel Zugna :

SINGLE OF THE WEEK
    PEARL JAM
    World Wide Suicide (J Records/ Sony BMG)

Eddie's past 40 now, and - after a three year hiatus - early talk has pointed toward his voice being past its best. Strangely, they're saying his lyrics are inaudible - as if there was a point in Pearl Jam's career when Vedder sang like a Von Trapp. World Wide Suicide is a pointed attack on his country's administration - yes, we've heard many of them - but you never feel like you're being preached at here. Rather, it is three-and-a-half minutes of menacing guitars and visceral angst. 'Tells you to pray while the devil's on his shoulder' Vedder snarls, clearly understanding that the best catalyst for social change is to get the people angry. Whilst this isn't the killer comeback single it could have been, it still manages to speak with the kind of authority which befits the band's history. And McCready can still blast out a mean solo. Let's just hope Creed hasn't deterred the kids.

.. love the Von Trapp comment!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    where the heck is Sus?? i was ready for an all in with her today

do i take the popcorn here or to the piercing thread :D

haha!!! nice review, love the von trapp comment :D
    wah
  • cool reveiw...not nasty, focusing on the meaning of the song.....i like it!

the popcorn will be in both threads Pants...she will be running from this one to the piercing one just to try and get away from me :D:D:D
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hehe good one! :D

i see her on the porch :eek:

off to work to sell avo's... good luck :eek:
    wah
  • the teacher in place now is simply not the true teacher.
    Yeah, I was taught by a sleazy untrustworthy looking bum in an alley way. I think I better buy a proper cook book on guac next time.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • hehe good one! :D

i see her on the porch :eek:

off to work to sell avo's... good luck :eek:

have fun at work Stell :)

see if you can get any info from the Avo's ok...they might have insider info :p
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    adelaide is cool......

no it doesnt it sucks dog balls
    unlike the new pearl jam album which rocks!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Murder wrote:
    Yeah, I was taught by a sleazy untrustworthy looking bum in an alley way. I think I better buy a proper cook book on guac next time.

the real version of the Guacamole recipe cook book will be out soon Wade :D i will not be caught up in inferior versions of this book. its like being told the end of the movie before you even watch it ;)

recommended movie to get you thru...V for Vendetta. Its frickin great!
  • I saw that movie last thursday... It was decent, but not my type of movie, So much talk on government etc. I tuned out. But It was still decent. My fav part was there was a guy called Mr. Cready.

I think I can put my guac in the fridge, I did a big trade with perpceptal sound (megan) from here, and they arrived today!! So much new PJ to hold me through.

Thanks Megan!! :)
  • good work Wade....let the old school tide you through into the new school :D
    what did ya get?
  • 18 june 92 zurich
    19 feb 03 melbourne
    11 sept 98, MSG #2 VCD
    30 oct 99 bridge school night 1 VCD
    21 oct 01, bridge school night 2 VCD
    31 april 92, new york VCD

:D

Listening to melbourne now. Gonna watch one of em after work tonight!
  • Murder wrote:
    18 june 92 zurich
    19 feb 03 melbourne
    11 sept 98, MSG #2 VCD
    30 oct 99 bridge school night 1 VCD
    21 oct 01, bridge school night 2 VCD
    31 april 92, new york VCD

:D

Listening to melbourne now. Gonna watch one of em after work tonight!

nice ones you got there....love the BSB dvd's....very cool stuff...might throw something on now....you got me in the mood

am still waiting for the Bank to call me....its killing me, i need to know :mad:
    please call me bank people...please..
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm here!!! I'm here!!!!! Our internet and emails have been down ALL fucking day!!!

ARRARRGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm here!!! I'm here!!!!! Our internet and emails have been down ALL fucking day!!!

ARRARRGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!! :D

LMAO!!! you got some reading to do Zig :p
  • Love close ups of Mike shreding the guitar!! He really is a master isnt he :)
    LMAO!!! you got some reading to do Zig :p

Why? What the fuck has been going on? Give me a quick recap ---- is there anything "really" worth reading??

I was thinking, I might give you my mobile number just in case I wasn't on here one weekend and suddenly some Australian comp or fan club tickets or something got offered and I had no way of knowing....if you had my mobile, you can just send me a text so I could get my arse into work quick smart so I don't miss out!!! **paranoid** ;):D
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Why? What the fuck has been going on? Give me a quick recap ---- is there anything "really" worth reading??

I was thinking, I might give you my mobile number just in case I wasn't on here one weekend and suddenly some Australian comp or fan club tickets or something got offered and I had no way of knowing....if you had my mobile, you can just send me a text so I could get my arse into work quick smart so I don't miss out!!! **paranoid** ;):D

for sure babe :)

might wanna check the piercing thread :p
  • Morning Zig!! :D

I hope I can get through this melbourne boot before i have to go to work in an hour..

Ya!!!, Daughter/Brick in the wall Tag!! :eek:
  • Murder wrote:
    Morning Zig!! :D

I hope I can get through this melbourne boot before i have to go to work in an hour..

Ya!!!, Daughter/Brick in the wall Tag!! :eek:

3 to go Wade...gonna surprise you with my special Guac recipe on the 29th just for your milestone :D:D
    Have all you little shits listened to the album already? tsk tsk tsk **shakes head**
  • :o oops....
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Have all you little shits listened to the album already? tsk tsk tsk **shakes head**

No way Girl!! There are a few of us waiting for it officially :) we have been discussing guacamole thats all......cough*so we dont get in trouble*cough...recipes..thats it :)

im pledged to wait and im gonna wait.
    The guac thats out there right now is an inferior guac product anyways..im waiting for the Avo to ripen Zig...if ya get me ;)
  • Geez, Ed is messin' up lyrics bad tonight!!

about 6 songs so far hes forgotten words. :eek:
This discussion has been closed.