Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• anything the supermarkets have up here is crap....and they are charging like $5 + for a kilo. and they are scummy and bruised and eww.

I know that the banana population has gone, but the damn supermarkets are takin advantage of my love for banana's......*cries* its not fair!!

i hate bananas :D i was dissapointed when there was a bananna cake recipie in deep, carrot cake would have been much better!

mmm carrot cake mmm
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Gonna have to love you and leave you folks :(
    Have to leave uni now and go home :)
    Catch up with you all later, hopefully with a taste test of Kat's cooking.
    Cya!!

seeya mate :) get ready for GUAC!!! :D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    LMAO...aww poor Harry

today it is Monday over there so we should have the Guaca news either toay or tomorrow :D

What is this guaca news????? Who said they were giving us news today??? I'm confused!!!! Help me out people!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    im out too :eek:

bye rob :) good luck don :eek: and tig if ya got work later have a good one!

:)
    wah
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    What is this guaca news????? Who said they were giving us news today??? I'm confused!!!! Help me out people!!!

kat apparently said she had cooked up a fresh batch of guacamole and it should be ready early this week...

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=2973103#post2973103

carrot cake is a-ok nick! :D
    wah
  • DonJon wrote:
    That'd be nice. Something to be able to hold and keep!

Im having such a bad day at work - some news would be good.
    If you ever see news headlines like "Man Blows Up ATO Office" then dont expect to hear from me around here anymore. Its worse than dealing with those bloody phone calls from India!

Argh thats better.

dont do it Don!! we are here to make your day that little bit better :) Hang in with us buddy......*anyone got any dirty jokes*......you'll feel better soon :)
  • i hate bananas :D i was dissapointed when there was a bananna cake recipie in deep, carrot cake would have been much better!

mmm carrot cake mmm

dammit Nick we are such opposites....you love avo, i dont, i love nanies, you dont....but we both LOVE PEARL JAM and thats all that matters!!
  • im out too :eek:

bye rob :) good luck don :eek: and tig if ya got work later have a good one!

:)
    thanks babe, actually got today off....strange for me....will be whoring as usual :)
    have a good one :)
    kat apparently said she had cooked up a fresh batch of guacamole and it should be ready early this week...

Ohhhhh....finally I understand!!!! :confused: So, maybe tomorrow then, huh?

I made the banana cake recipe -- except I made it in a muffin tin and it only took about 25 mins to cook! No soft and gooey insides for me like Tig had!
  • 1600...*in best Andrew from Deal or no deal voice*...BOOOYEAHHHHHH!!
  • dammit Nick we are such opposites....you love avo, i dont, i love nanies, you dont....but we both LOVE PEARL JAM and thats all that matters!!

mmmm pearl jam mmmm

:D

im off as well guys, gotta get some food and then im off to teach the little kiddies how to swim :D

dammit Nick we are such opposites....you love avo, i dont, i love nanies, you dont....but we both LOVE PEARL JAM and thats all that matters!!

I love avocados, bananas, carrot cake, banana bred AND Pearl Jam....do I get a prize???? :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ohhhhh....finally I understand!!!! :confused: So, maybe tomorrow then, huh?

I made the banana cake recipe -- except I made it in a muffin tin and it only took about 25 mins to cook! No soft and gooey insides for me like Tig had!

damn you Ziggy!! it was so good the next day...it had gone a little harder on the inside, but not in a bad way.....it nade it kinda soft and real banana-ie....was yum yum :)
    mmmm pearl jam mmmm

im off as well guys, gotta get some food and then im off to teach the little kiddies how to swim :D

So you're a kids swimming coach -- that's cool....play them some Pearl Jam -- teach em young, I say!!!
    damn you Ziggy!! it was so good the next day...it had gone a little harder on the inside, but not in a bad way.....it nade it kinda soft and real banana-ie....was yum yum :)

Mmmmm, I'd like some now....I made corn beef fritters last night! Fuck they were good -- and fuck I'm hungry! Luckily I've got some in the fridge at home. I wish everyone would stop talking about guacamole and carrot cake and soft, gooey banana mixture....mmmmm....
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    So you're a kids swimming coach -- that's cool....play them some Pearl Jam -- teach em young, I say!!!

yeah its always fun to try sneak in as many pearl jam lyrics in as possible whenever you are giving em instructions :D:D

eg 'ill scream my lungs out till it fills this room, if you dont get goin now!'
    :D:D:D

fun times

• mmmm pearl jam mmmm

have fun mate :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Mmmmm, I'd like some now....I made corn beef fritters last night! Fuck they were good -- and fuck I'm hungry! Luckily I've got some in the fridge at home. I wish everyone would stop talking about guacamole and carrot cake and soft, gooey banana mixture....mmmmm....

mmm, im gonna have some grapes...not no nanie cake left :o
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I love avocados, bananas, carrot cake, banana bred AND Pearl Jam....do I get a prize???? :)

a prize.......you can wait like the rest of us Girl!!
    a prize.......you can wait like the rest of us Girl!!

Mmmmmmm....grapes. Check out my newest AET thread and give me your opinion.

Do you know the amount of time you (we) spend on here typing, reading etc....well, what if we were to put that into something productive -- we could be fucking fluently speaking 3 other languages by now!!!!! Bad, very bad!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Mmmmmmm....grapes. Check out my newest AET thread and give me your opinion.

Do you know the amount of time you (we) spend on here typing, reading etc....well, what if we were to put that into something productive -- we could be fucking fluently speaking 3 other languages by now!!!!! Bad, very bad!

damn you....dont make me feel bad Zig.....this is my down time.....my home away from the reality of life....at least let me have this :):)
  • gees, you AET'ers neglecting our home.....tut tut tut ;)

its a cool place to hangg over there.
  • Hey guys, I was waching TB2000 the other day and I was wondering which show it was where Eddie wraps the Aussie flag around him, cos there weren't any shows in Aus in 2000?
    Or was that video/montage from bits from previous tours?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hey guys, I was waching TB2000 the other day and I was wondering which show it was where Eddie wraps the Aussie flag around him, cos there weren't any shows in Aus in 2000?
    Or was that video/montage from bits from previous tours?

To tell you the truth, I was also watching TB2000 the other day (first time in years) and I was wondering exactly the same thing.
    That Smile video is cool!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    To tell you the truth, I was also watching TB2000 the other day (first time in years) and I was wondering exactly the same thing.

Oh and another Q:
    In the oceans videoclip from Hawaii is the guy whos on the TRAMAMPOLINE! Eddie? and is the guy with the bleached very short hair Stone?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Oh and another Q:
    In the oceans videoclip from Hawaii is the guy whos on the TRAMAMPOLINE! Eddie? and is the guy with the bleached very short hair Stone?

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and yes!!
    Stone's hair looks funny.
    I always trip out in that filmclip when they show ?? disappear into the suckhole
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I remeber reading ampj in 2000 when they said a couple of their Aussie regulars who flew over to the states got the flag to Ed for one of the Cali shows. Sacramento?

Oh, here's the post:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.music.pearl-jam/browse_frm/thread/7512201060421c7d/306ecece70db4b24?q=australian+flag&rnum=1#306ecece70db4b24
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    I remeber reading ampj in 2000 when they said a couple of their Aussie regulars who flew over to the states got the flag to Ed for one of the Cali shows. Sacramento?

Oh, here's the post:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.music.pearl-jam/browse_frm/thread/7512201060421c7d/306ecece70db4b24?q=australian+flag&rnum=1#306ecece70db4b24

Great find!!
    Another mystery cleared up, until next time ;)
    Catch up with you peeps later!!
This discussion has been closed.