Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• lol, you should have had a name tag on with "Official Aussie Rumour Thread Representative" on it :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • awesome news tig, congrats! :)

things look busy here :eek:

thanks Stel :) gotta get Backyard Blitz in to reno the backyard for me. I could write to them telling them that all my money is being saved for the PJ Aussie Tour and I have no way of fixing up the backyard..maybe they would fall for it :D:D
  • just mixed up some banana bread...got 40 minutes to wait...cant wait to smell it wafting thru the house...mmmmmm:D
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Man am i sick of those UK fuckers whinging about the astoria show. One dick is like "I'm quiting ten club cause when they finally tour the U.K i can't get tix, we should get tix first. cry, cry, i'm a dick, cry" like fuck me it's one show in a tiny venue, it's not like they missed out on the whole tour. There will be more shows in BIGGER venues that you all can go see. Fuck me. i would be stoked if PJ came out here did a show BEFORE the album came out, in a intimate setting, and if i missed out on tix i wouldn't cry like a little bitch cause i'd know that they will be doing a full tour sometime soon. Pussies!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    aw yum tig, bet it would go nice with kat's guacamole :D;)

exciting times :)

can some1 answer my question... is ANY 10c member able to buy tix to ANY show?

so people from america can buy aussie shows and sell em on ebay? just wondering
    wah
  • not sure Stella....guess we will know when our tix go on sale. hope not tho..apart from the kiwis............ebaying tix is sucky.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    Man am i sick of those UK fuckers whinging about the astoria show. One dick is like "I'm quiting ten club cause when they finally tour the U.K i can't get tix, we should get tix first. cry, cry, i'm a dick, cry" like fuck me it's one show in a tiny venue, it's not like they missed out on the whole tour. There will be more shows in BIGGER venues that you all can go see. Fuck me. i would be stoked if PJ came out here did a show BEFORE the album came out, in a intimate setting, and if i missed out on tix i wouldn't cry like a little bitch cause i'd know that they will be doing a full tour sometime soon. Pussies!

if pearl jam made a one off trip to australia to play the arena. and you couldnt get a ticket.. but casual fans calling for last kiss DID get a ticket... would u be pissed? yes. think about it.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    not sure Stella....guess we will know when our tix go on sale. hope not tho..apart from the kiwis............ebaying tix is sucky.

thanks tig, i hope not too :)

guess it should be ok... im just thinking if its one-off show and everyone had access to em, eek lol

so many sad UK'ers, awwwww... hope early next week Kat has good news for em :) (maybe us too? :o:D )
    wah
  • i guess i shouldnt "guess" things like this but i reckon there wouldnt be too many fans from other countries that would be travelling over. its hard to say how many but i mean really....it couldnt be too many....and i think 10C should do something so that when tix are up on ebay 2 seconds after they sell, they should be able to track the number or something and not send out the tix...that would fuck em up!!

just took the nanie bread out....not cooked in the middle so i put it back in....had a little nibble even tho it wasnt done......all gooey inside and solid on the outside ....yumyumyumyumyumyumyum :D:D:D:D
  • the wall in my new house covered with all my Pj stuff is gonna be so freakin schweett :D I cant wait!
  • how many times have you worn your tiger tee Stel? im real careful with mine cos i dont want to ruin it but i wanna wear it all the time. i guess i could always buy another if it wears out..
    i guess i shouldnt "guess" things like this but i reckon there wouldnt be too many fans from other countries that would be travelling over. its hard to say how many but i mean really....it couldnt be too many....and i think 10C should do something so that when tix are up on ebay 2 seconds after they sell, they should be able to track the number or something and not send out the tix...that would fuck em up!!

just took the nanie bread out....not cooked in the middle so i put it back in....had a little nibble even tho it wasnt done......all gooey inside and solid on the outside ....yumyumyumyumyumyumyum :D:D:D:D

love that post :D hehe
    wah
    the wall in my new house covered with all my Pj stuff is gonna be so freakin schweett :D I cant wait!

how exciting for ya, bet ya cant wait! :eek: wait... :D

*not post whoring* :D

worn tiger tee twice... :eek:

both times at uni... :o

im paranoid too, the material is thin huh
    wah
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    http://www.cuffarophoto.com

When you get on to this site click on the 'directing' button and then it'll be right there in front of you

Cheers for the link, will watch it over the weekend
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • how exciting for ya, bet ya cant wait! :eek: wait... :D

*not post whoring* :D

worn tiger tee twice... :eek:

both times at uni... :o

im paranoid too, the material is thin huh

you are so post whoring lil miss number one....damn im really slackin off. Ive got a reputation to live up too after my post count on the old thread! :p

I am SO excited! its so very very cool AND as soon as we move in were getting 2 puppies. Mines gonna be called Eddie...or maybe Vedder...eddie is easier to call tho and Andy is gonna call his Kemo (sp) after some Ultimate Fighting Champion, Ju Jitsu maybe. Cant wait!!!!
    you are so post whoring lil miss number one....damn im really slackin off. Ive got a reputation to live up too after my post count on the old thread! :p

I am SO excited! its so very very cool AND as soon as we move in were getting 2 puppies. Mines gonna be called Eddie...or maybe Vedder...eddie is easier to call tho and Andy is gonna call his Kemo (sp) after some Ultimate Fighting Champion, Ju Jitsu maybe. Cant wait!!!!

i swear im doing it for the thread :eek: ;) lol!

new pets is GREAT :D nice name choices :) ju jitsu reminds me of an airconditioner... :eek: cool name nevertheless! :D

reaaaaaaaally wish we had a pet dog still... they kept chewing the hoses so we... got cats :eek: cant walk them :mad:

excited for ya! 2006! :D
    wah
    if pearl jam made a one off trip to australia to play the arena. and you couldnt get a ticket.. but casual fans calling for last kiss DID get a ticket... would u be pissed? yes. think about it.

Couldnt agree more.

It reminds me of Melbourne Night 1, 2003. A whole bunch of us are waiting out the front of RLA for the lads, and "fans" start filtering out from backstage with signed posters etc.

One of the girls that came out with a signed poster hung around for a while and was a huuuge fan. She was saying that half of the "fans" backstage had no idea who the band was except for Eddie. It was only when they signed a poster for them they said "Oh you're in the band" or a dumb comment to that effect.

I guess thats what happens with ppl who win radio competitions and only know Alive, Daughter, Betterman and Last Kiss.

Disgraceful
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • just took the nanie bread out again, after another 30mins its still gooey inside....but its fuckin tasty!!! stuff it, that gotta do. who bakes banana bread at 11.30 at night anyways!!

LMFAO Stell, not the name Ju Jitsu, the sport, the guy Andy is naming his dog after!! LMAO :D:D:D....could be a cool name after all tho :o
    just took the nanie bread out again, after another 30mins its still gooey inside....but its fuckin tasty!!! stuff it, that gotta do. who bakes banana bread at 11.30 at night anyways!!

LMFAO Stell, not the name Ju Jitsu, the sport, the guy Andy is naming his dog after!! LMAO :D:D:D....could be a cool name after all tho :o

time for a midnight snack here, all this food talk :D

awwww A SPORT!!!! am i thinking fujitsu? i swear since ive gone blonde... :o

eddie and kemo, sounds good ;)
    wah
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Couldnt agree more.

It reminds me of Melbourne Night 1, 2003. A whole bunch of us are waiting out the front of RLA for the lads, and "fans" start filtering out from backstage with signed posters etc.

One of the girls that came out with a signed poster hung around for a while and was a huuuge fan. She was saying that half of the "fans" backstage had no idea who the band was except for Eddie. It was only when they signed a poster for them they said "Oh you're in the band" or a dumb comment to that effect.

I guess thats what happens with ppl who win radio competitions and only know Alive, Daughter, Betterman and Last Kiss.

Disgraceful

now that shit fuckin sux....but in the end, i could probably say that i have entered a comp for tix of a band i didnt really know...never won....but did enter, and of course there is no way that they can make sure only real PJ fans get the tix. They should ask q's only real fans would know....but then again, they might ask really hard q's i dont know then i'd be pissed....dammit, cant win :(
    ozpjman wrote:
    Couldnt agree more.

Disgraceful

when i met ed in 2003 there was this other bloke who came running up after the boys had left. he had a magazine that he wanted signed as it had a pj article (he had just bought from the airport newsagent)... he said "aww dont tell me ive missed eddie vesser".

that the sort of fan you're talkin about? haha i know the type. just lookin for a quick buck on ebay.

edit: yes thats eddie veSSer.. its not a typo

• eddie and kemo, sounds good ;)

LMAO :D:D damn you crack me up girl!

nanie bread is not gonna last till tomorrow!

I wonder what i fucked up?? i even went onto another site for a recipe just to make sure i was puttin gthe right stuff in. actually the ingreadients on the other site said i should have put in 2 eggs and more sugar....damn it...Kerensa has some 'splainin to do :p
    now that shit fuckin sux....but in the end, i could probably say that i have entered a comp for tix of a band i didnt really know...never won....but did enter, and of course there is no way that they can make sure only real PJ fans get the tix. They should ask q's only real fans would know....but then again, they might ask really hard q's i dont know then i'd be pissed....dammit, cant win :(

You're right
    Unfortunately no easy solution, but before the show (Melb 1) the radio station ( I think Triple M) were giving away two tickets to the show that night with a trivia question:

Which band was Mike Mccready in before Pearl Jam?

Most entertaining answers included:
    - Soundgarden
    - RHCP, and
    - Some other band which was a piss funny answer.

A PJ fan got the right answer obviously
    ozpjman wrote:

Disgraceful

that's sad :( i cant bring myself to enter comps for bands i dont really love

true story: SAFM here ran a comp... win an mp3 player and go in the draw for a trip to melb. for an intimate one off in australia gig... all these dicks rang in, all excited 'OMG I WON AN MP3 PLAYER'... oh. 'yay' in the draw for the concert

i complained, eneded up winning the competiton too :D
    wah
    when i met ed in 2003 there was this other bloke who came running up after the boys had left. he had a magazine that he wanted signed as it had a pj article (he had just bought from the airport newsagent)... he said "aww dont tell me ive missed eddie vesser".

that the sort of fan you're talkin about? haha i know the type. just lookin for a quick buck on ebay.

When did you meet Ed in 2003???

After a show?
    that's sad :( i cant bring myself to enter comps for bands i dont really love

true story: SAFM here ran a comp... win an mp3 player and go in the draw for a trip to melb. for an intimate one off in australia gig... all these dicks rang in, all excited 'OMG I WON AN MP3 PLAYER'... oh. 'yay' in the draw for the concert

Which band was the competition for??

AN MP3 PLAYER?!?!?!?!?!?! sorry hehe
    LMAO :D:D damn you crack me up girl!

nanie bread is not gonna last till tomorrow!

I wonder what i fucked up?? i even went onto another site for a recipe just to make sure i was puttin gthe right stuff in. actually the ingreadients on the other site said i should have put in 2 eggs and more sugar....damn it...Kerensa has some 'splainin to do :p

hehe!! awwwww go get em tig :eek: we expect nothing but the best banana bread to come outta that deep :eek:

vesser, hehe too funny linc :D
    wah
  • that's sad :( i cant bring myself to enter comps for bands i dont really love

who was the gig for Stel? you complained and won...thats freakin great!
    ozpjman wrote:
    Which band was the competition for??

AN MP3 PLAYER?!?!?!?!?!?! sorry hehe

the rob thomas 8

airfare, accom, a couple metres from the man all night, cant complain :D

yes mp3 player that pappas ruined the headphones to :mad:
    wah
    ozpjman wrote:
    When did you meet Ed in 2003???

After a show?

adelaide airport. saturday 15th Feb 2003, 1:30pm

jeff gave this prick the entire band's qantas boarding passes and then he had em on ebay before u could say "ungrateful fucker" - tryin to sell em for $500.
This discussion has been closed.