Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    Four and a half stars????? Fuck yeah!

I know I'm going to sound like the blackboard on Mr Squiggle but I want the next four weeks to **HUUUURRRY UUUUUUUP**

Tempted to listen to some of the other leaked songs -- so so tempted!!! :o :eek:

hehehe i used to love mr squiggle :D

im sooo excited about this album now! i really cant wait!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    sweet man, thanks. ive heard pretty much the first half of the album, dieing to hear the rest,,,
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    what's that reviewer doing bagging Yield? it's untouchable.

they said they're working on negotiating a tour for later this year. that's not really news though.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    uh huh uh huh

had an incident reaching down for something on a lower shelf

report will be in tomorrow

:eek:

No, do it today!!!!! Come on....I won't be on tomorrow or Sunday!

Skirt or pants?

I want to know about the "incident".....not in too much detail of course! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    just saw the strokes on leno.. can't believe that if their schedule permitted, they could've supported pj. amazing fucking band, amazing fucking album.

heyjose wrote:
    what's that reviewer doing bagging Yield? it's untouchable.

they said they're working on negotiating a tour for later this year. that's not really news though.

"Working on".....I don't like the sound of that! How long do they want to "work on" it? It's nearly been a year!!!!
    yeah you'd have to think the tour will be next year.

it's funny reading people in other threads going ape over the new songs with all their different opinions and comparisons. i wish i had a copy right now to really, properly listen to it.

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    awesome review man! so excited about this new album!!!! :D

Great to hear about evenflow in Radelaide again! Hopefully i wont get slapped in the face by some crazy bitch like last time they played. :D funny story that!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Any one seen the so called un-official WWS vid on you tube?
    Looks like someone from the Red Mozzie forum had some spare time on their hands.
    Lots of good explosions tho!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

Great to hear about evenflow in Radelaide again! Hopefully i wont get slapped in the face by some crazy bitch like last time they played. :D funny story that!

ahahahaha that was classic.

"dude, did you like the gig?"
    "yeh... but i got slapped in the face by a crazy bitch"
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

LOL What the hell happened???? Did you slap her back????
    do the guys from even flow post on here? our band played after them at the pj tribute night here in melb back in 03. would be interesting to see how they're going. i don't think they played daughter in the right tuning. stone would be pissed.

(for the record, we did untitled/mfc, i got shit, small town, wishlist (/why can't i touch it tag), rvm, alive, yellow ledbetter (on the spot request, and played badly), last kiss (request, also played badly), ritfw.. so much fun being ed for a day)

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    zig, posted, just for you :eek:

nice set heyjose, lol @ badly played last kiss :D

ya got slapped at evenflow? :eek: LOL :D awwww

i had my position on stage at risk for a bit but i think harry's friends saved the day :o
    wah
    nice set heyjose, lol @ badly played last kiss :D

Well it's four easy chords, but it fell apart at the end lol.

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    heyjose wrote:
    Well it's four easy chords, but it fell apart at the end lol.
    haha was it a bit of a trainwreck was it?

cant wait for evenflow, last time was rockin. im gona do some stage dives again lmao

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    cant wait for evenflow, last time was rockin. im gona do some stage dives again lmao

oh, so you were the guy who spoiled the last gig? cool.

lifewasted.net
  • G'day peoples, long time reader, never really needed to take part, but decided to sign up before Album release.
    Anyone else here from Canberra?

Little bit bout myself. PJ was the first band I ever remember listening to. I must have been bout 7 or 8 and my bro had two cassette tapes of a band (I think this was around 1993) and I listened to them and read the sleeves and looked at the covers etc. Then after my "shameful" years, my years of not knowing what music was for me, not really listening to music at all, I started listening to real music again when I was about 15. I listened to bands I knew from JJJ and when I listened to Vs and Ten again I was like "What the FUCK I know all these songs off by heart!", but I hadn't heard them for about 7 years. Been a massive fan ever since.

Can't wait for the new album! has me so excited!

Why the hell are there so many people from Australia's anus - Adelaide? just kidding. Adelaide is cool.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    PJ was the first band I ever remember listening to.

aw how cool is that, i like ur name refried noodle :D
    wah

• Little bit bout myself. PJ was the first band I ever remember listening to. I must have been bout 7 or 8 and my bro had two cassette tapes of a band (I think this was around 1993) and I listened to them and read the sleeves and looked at the covers etc. Then after my "shameful" years, my years of not knowing what music was for me, not really listening to music at all, I started listening to real music again when I was about 15. I listened to bands I knew from JJJ and when I listened to Vs and Ten again I was like "What the FUCK I know all these songs off by heart!", but I hadn't heard them for about 7 years. Been a massive fan ever since.

Can't wait for the new album! has me so excited!

Why the hell are there so many people from Australia's anus - Adelaide? just kidding. Adelaide is cool.

Welcome :D

Have fun in here :cool:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    Pappas wrote:
    haha was it a bit of a trainwreck was it?

yeah but it is a ridiculous amount of fun to go from playing those songs along with bootlegs in your bedroom to playing them on stage. our extended rvm was a total guitar wank fest. :D

i forgot to mention, they played us a 5 min short film on the band with all sorts of footage, showing how each album had been a #1 album (I'm guessing that meant in Australia, cos it's not the case in the US). it's a little gripe but the footage was out of whack with each album (eg. vs was, i think, shown with footage jack in the band!), so i don't think a fan made it! still, got me pumped.

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Kat's cooking up a new batch of guacamole that's gonna be ready for early next week!!
    Wonder what we're in for?
    Possible tour dates maybe?
  • Hey All

Andy and I signed on a house today!!
    Were so excited and really dont know what to do next!! But im sure we will get there. Its a great house on a massive block with loads of room for puppies and kitties!!

and i will finally have more room for all my PJ stuff! I can devote a whole wall to my PJ memo :) gonna be great. We settle in one month, as long as the bank hooks us up :)

Ziggy, got any advice for me ?:)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Thanks for the review heyjose! great work mate. did you take notes? there is no way i would have remembered all that!:)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    heyjose wrote:
    do the guys from even flow post on here? our band played after them at the pj tribute night here in melb back in 03. would be interesting to see how they're going. i don't think they played daughter in the right tuning. stone would be pissed.

(for the record, we did untitled/mfc, i got shit, small town, wishlist (/why can't i touch it tag), rvm, alive, yellow ledbetter (on the spot request, and played badly), last kiss (request, also played badly), ritfw.. so much fun being ed for a day)

u might be thinking of a different evenflow. there was an evenflow from melbourne too. i quizzed the adelaide evenflow boys and they said that the melbourne evenflow are "shit woggy pj impersonators" :D

there is really only 1 pj fan in the adelaide evenflow band (the bass player). the others are just are pro musicians.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    hey noodle,
    welcome to the mad house..... where most of the people outside of this thread are REALLY mad!!

all of us aussies are all hear to have fun and live up the aussie jamily. everyone outside this thread can bite my bum.... hehe not really, just sick of all the whinging.

lol we all get excited at the prospect of pj coming in about 11 years from now.... will you be joining us on the no bullshit tour bus?

peace
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    u might be thinking of a different evenflow. there was an evenflow from melbourne too. i quizzed the adelaide evenflow boys and they said that the melbourne evenflow are "shit woggy pj impersonators" :D

there is really only 1 pj fan in the adelaide evenflow band (the bass player). the others are just are pro musicians.

oh really? that was probably them actually.

Thanks for the review heyjose! great work mate. did you take notes? there is no way i would have remembered all that!:)

yeah i think people were looking at me going 'why is he so furiously taking notes?' :D

awesome news tig, congrats! :)

things look busy here :eek:
    wah
This discussion has been closed.