Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jl10jl10 Posts: 36
    When general public tix go on sale for adelaide tomorrow, 9am, does that mean adelaide time? ie. 8:30am in Victoria?
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    jl10 wrote:
    When general public tix go on sale for adelaide tomorrow, 9am, does that mean adelaide time? ie. 8:30am in Victoria?

Adelaide time I'm pretty sure..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    Adelaide time I'm pretty sure..

That's great, thanks. I've been stressing bout how I was going to get them when I start work at nine. But it will only be 8:30 here, so I should be right.

So do you think that I have a better chance of getting better seats compared to if I bought some presale ones now from ticketek? When I went on before, the seat I could have gotten was section b, row S.
    jl10 wrote:
    That's great, thanks. I've been stressing bout how I was going to get them when I start work at nine. But it will only be 8:30 here, so I should be right.

So do you think that I have a better chance of getting better seats compared to if I bought some presale ones now from ticketek? When I went on before, the seat I could have gotten was section b, row S.

that pre-sale tix wasn't 2 bad u know...

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • How good was the Boston 1 setlist! Whipping, Rats, Forever Young, Masters Of War, Red Mosquito.....and Leash in the soundcheck!

I'm putting my money on Leash being played at Boston 2
    the needle & the damage done
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    jl10 wrote:
    That's 9.30 Victoria time, isn't it? Isn't Adelaide a half hour BEHIND?
    jl10 wrote:

Oh no, I've stuffed that up, it will be 9:30 in Vic, when it's 9:00 in Adelaide. :(
    jl10 wrote:
    Oh no, I've stuffed that up, it will be 9:30 in Vic, when it's 9:00 in Adelaide. :(

yeah other way round to what u said on the other thread...

bazzer wrote:
    That's 9.30 Victoria time, isn't it? Isn't Adelaide a half hour BEHIND?

Ah, yes, I've worked that out now. Seems like I am the one who's a little behind.....
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    How good was the Boston 1 setlist! Whipping, Rats, Forever Young, Masters Of War, Red Mosquito.....and Leash in the soundcheck!

I'm putting my money on Leash being played at Boston 2
    Hey soldier. Another Leashie huh? Man, I don't get it, what's with the Leash thing. Guess I'll find out at Subi I hope. You get good tix?
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    Zoso wrote:
    that pre-sale tix wasn't 2 bad u know...

I thought section b was ok, but not too sure about the distance back. I'm not too tall and don't want to struggle to see all night. Would I need to be on tip toes you think?
  • Stranded wrote:
    Hey soldier. Another Leashie huh? Man, I don't get it, what's with the Leash thing. Guess I'll find out at Subi I hope. You get good tix?

Hey man...I dont know if I'd call myself a Leashie, I'd like to hear it live but ther are other songs I'd prefer to hear ahead of it (ie: anything off No Code). It's just the whole excitement about Leash....'will they or won't they?' Easy to get carried away with it.

I got 10C tickets for Perth, my only show of the tour but I reckon it's gonna be a classic :)

What about you? Going to any other shows?

Mike
    the needle & the damage done
    jl10 wrote:
    I thought section b was ok, but not too sure about the distance back. I'm not too tall and don't want to struggle to see all night. Would I need to be on tip toes you think?

u can sit on my shoulders if u like... hehe just ignore haha.... well depends how short you are. I'm sure there would be guys willing for oyu to go on their shoulders if you asked nicely hehe...

honestly I have no clue!

Hey man...I dont know if I'd call myself a Leashie, I'd like to hear it live but ther are other songs I'd prefer to hear ahead of it (ie: anything off No Code). It's just the whole excitement about Leash....'will they or won't they?' Easy to get carried away with it.

I got 10C tickets for Perth, my only show of the tour but I reckon it's gonna be a classic :)

What about you? Going to any other shows?

Mike
    Nope. Had to pull out all stops to get to that one! Check my location. It'll have to do. Can't tell you the enormous relief when I heard that my tick was confirmed. Nothing surer that it's gonna be a classic. Yeah, there's almost as much hype around Leash as there is with the album. haha. I'm with you with No Code. Probably my fav as well. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
    jl10 wrote:
    Guess you'll be about the same as me man. We're gonna GROW a few inches on the night I reckon.
    Zoso wrote:
    u can sit on my shoulders if u like... hehe just ignore haha.... well depends how short you are. I'm sure there would be guys willing for oyu to go on their shoulders if you asked nicely hehe...

honestly I have no clue!

Ha! Well I'm thinking I might get it. I'd hate to end up with something crappy tomorrow. Thank you.
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Hey guys! a quick off the topic question, does anyone know how i can access the SNL 2006 show on the net? i lost the link

thanks!
    Nadeen
  • Wave came crashing...
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    [size=+2]Those pics are sweeeet! :D[/size]
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Wave came crashing...
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    nedved wrote:
    Hey guys! a quick off the topic question, does anyone know how i can access the SNL 2006 show on the net? i lost the link

thanks!
    Nadeen

Maybe have squiz on Youtube? But i have the feeling it was taken off there due to copyright reasons? I'm sure some kind person has it tucked away somewhere though...

I have the mp3's of both songs, PM if ya want those k :)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    [size=+2]Those pics are sweeeet! :D[/size]

arent they :o tim you lucky bastard! :D lol

i just realised i gotta start saving up for merch :D :eek:
    wah
  • WADE...Are you still here??/

Let me know dude I would be more that happy to help you out.
    im all for the Jam baby...:D

and who was it that asked why Jim is a Legend......cos he hooked me up with tix to Brisbane after i had a big ole cry cos i could get nothing but nosebleeds!
    Cheers to you Jim....

[size=+3]Wade, let me know man[/size]
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    arent they :o tim you lucky bastard! :D lol

i just realised i gotta start saving up for merch :D :eek:

there is your eek again... hehe

yeah I'm lucky very lucky... god its sparse in here tonight.

• pogsmogspogsmogs Posts: 23
    i got my cd today, its different to the one in the shop, packaging wise
    Melbourne: 17/March/95, 18/March/95, 2/March/98, 3/March/98, 19/Feb/03
    Brisbane: 10/Nov/06, 11/Nov/06, 25/Nov/09, 10/March/11
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Zoso wrote:
    there is your eek again... hehe

yeah I'm lucky very lucky... god its sparse in here tonight.

i'll try cut em down ;)

i missed our goal in soccer :(

VERY lucky :D
    wah
    WADE...Are you still here??/

Let me know dude I would be more that happy to help you out.
    im all for the Jam baby...:D

and who was it that asked why Jim is a Legend......cos he hooked me up with tix to Brisbane after i had a big ole cry cos i could get nothing but nosebleeds!
    Cheers to you Jim....

[size=+3]Wade, let me know man[/size]
    Jim IS a legend. If he'd only come online..... Where are ya mate?
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    [size=+5]give me a hell yeah if pj rock[/size]
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
This discussion has been closed.