Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    anyone who knows anything about posters...

is this a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7621345337&fromMakeTrack=true
    its pretty good. depends on postage. not a rare poster wouldnt pay more than 40 us for it
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Hey edwardo try expressobeans.com for the average poster price, give you a better idea
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    well EB says:
    Sold 30
    Six Month Average $25.66
    Average Price $31.27
    Lowest Price $15.50
    Highest Price $54.51

so around $30 sounds ok

this site has everything you need to know bout posters
    http://www.expressobeans.com

Onya threefish, first to the punch
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Pappas wrote:
    no bullshit in this thread remember :p
    hehehe, So true.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Hi all, i may be a little too excited, but just had a thought. Is anyone coming to sydney( or in sydney) that thinks a good old fasioned BBq on the 7th of november to celebrate the start of Pearl Jams Australian leg? Just thought it may be an idea. PM me.
    If i behave can u arrange a hole in the ground? somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    my next question is how long do they usually take to sell out at shows? and will they save some for the 2nd and 3rd shows in each city?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    My sister just told me that Qantas if having a sale today. Townsville to Brisbane is only $109 one way so I'd imagine other flights would be a lot cheaper.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Major Clod wrote:
    I doubt there would be 40 seats across each row, the stadium would be huge! :D
    But if the sections are ~15 each, then that is 45?
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    My sister just told me that Qantas if having a sale today. Townsville to Brisbane is only $109 one way so I'd imagine other flights would be a lot cheaper.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

So are Virgin Blue

Newcastle - Brisbane $39
    Newcastle - Melbourne $39
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    So are Virgin Blue

Newcastle - Brisbane $39
    Newcastle - Melbourne $39

...are you sure we should be booking newcastle flights?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    RITFW on now :eek:

boston looks good :D
    wah
    ...are you sure we should be booking newcastle flights?

I haven't got a positive about a specific date yet, so i wouldn't be booking anything......... yet.

Anyway, I didn't mean for people to read too much into my post, I was just wanted to let people know that Virgin Blue were also having a sale and the prices were very good
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i'd probably throw a disabled person out of a wheelchair to get front row seats....and then kick them on the ground
    lol

same here

they played LEASH in the boston sound check, hopefully htis means theyll play it out sometime soon

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    lol

same here

they played LEASH in the boston sound check, hopefully htis means theyll play it out sometime soon

I don't understand the hype about Leash.
    It's a good song, but it's not a GREAT song.
    I don't think that Pearl Jam feel that the lyrics are relevant in todays society as compared to the early 90's
    Did anyone else have trouble with the pit just then?
    I thought I'd been locked out cos I dissed Leash ;)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i was out too :D

nice to see the oz shows (most of em anyway) listed on their myspace page... :)
    wah
    i was out too :D

nice to see the oz shows (most of em anyway) listed on their myspace page... :)

I haven't checked there for a while.
    I might have to give it a look
  • The Boston Crab 1

Set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Ed and Jeff), Masters of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

***Forever Young....must be the same cover as the one by Youth Group (as featured on the OC)
    Wave came crashing...
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    im guessin leash will be played next night (boston 2)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Pappas wrote:
    im guessin leash will be played next night (boston 2)

yeah it was soundchecked...hope they hold off til Aus though, wishful thinkiing
    Wave came crashing...
    The Boston Crab 1

Set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young (Ed and Jeff), Masters of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

***Forever Young....must be the same cover as the one by Youth Group (as featured on the OC)

That's probably the most 'full on frenzied' 2nd encore i've ever seen!!
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    bazzer wrote:
    But if the sections are ~15 each, then that is 45?

Okay I'm gonna try and use my brain. Have a look at this picture

1137251096.jpg

A tennis court is 11m wide, looks like you could fit three of them in there side by side and maybe have enough room for aisles in between. So lets guess at 30m in total width for seating, leaving 3m for extra aisles. Lets give each seat half a meter of space, so you're essentially fitting 60 seats in there. Sounds about right to me...
  • rimbrimb Posts: 36
    The Boston Crab 1

Not quite.... http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/forever.html
  • Oz Jammer wrote:

ed vocals would be fucked!
    Wave came crashing...
  • rimb wrote:

ahhh thanks rimb
    did not think of that...
    it is bob dylans birthday so i suppose they played a couple of his songs for the show
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    fuck PJ covering forever young by dylan! amazing.. haha no its not the 80's youth group cover. dear god no!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Zoso wrote:
    fuck PJ covering forever young by dylan! amazing.. haha no its not the 80's youth group cover. dear god no!
    thank god no!
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    I still can't get over that second encore :eek:
    Looks like the guys were on guarana and large amounts of coffee
  • longroad1longroad1 Posts: 49
    Oz Jammer wrote:

Yeah its great. This is what I love, shame it rarely happens.
    None of this YL rubbish at the end :D
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Gotta love these set lists they are coming up with. So much variation.

There's probably only about 5 songs you know you are gauranteed to hear each nite. Awesome shit
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
This discussion has been closed.