Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    See ya later peeps!!!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i hope they play their classic november rain here in adelaide

lmao

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    Any one get good seats in the Perth pre-sale today?
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:
    i hope they play their classic november rain here in adelaide

lmao

LOL! Isn't it called "Purple Rain"?

Or maybe the classic was "Blame it on the Rain"?

Oh nooooo....of course!!! **hits forehead with palm**

I'll just DIE if they don't play my absolute favourite ...

..."It's Raining Men" in Brisbane!!!

**snickers** Can you imagine the looks on everyone's faces!!!! LOL
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    LOL! Isn't it called "Purple Rain"?

Or maybe the classic was "Blame it on the Rain"?

Oh nooooo....of course!!! **hits forehead with palm**

I'll just DIE if they don't play my absolute favourite ...

..."It's Raining Men" in Brisbane!!!

**snickers** Can you imagine the looks on everyone's faces!!!! LOL

he he he he
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    mail arrived :) 4 letters to every other family member from the bank and 1 letter for me with pearl jam tix :D hehe

cant wait to see boston 2's set
    wah
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    swampy wrote:
    Any one get good seats in the Perth pre-sale today?
    Nope, not great, but a mate got 7 tickets. They'll probably be closer to Scarborough beach than the stage though. Still, tickets are tickets hey?
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    mail arrived :) 4 letters to every other family member from the bank and 1 letter for me with pearl jam tix :D hehe

cant wait to see boston 2's set

Gotta love that. Im assuming they are the ticketek ones? I have a real issue with banks I tend to just throw crap in the bun from them....and it always gets me in trouble. Pricks

I tell you what these FLAC things better be worth it. Its taken me nearly 2 weeks to download Albany boot (on and off) and the version of Porch is 83 fuckin meg!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    If you have a high end stereo and turn it up you'll notice the difference. Otherwise...
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
    DonJon wrote:
    Gotta love that. Im assuming they are the ticketek ones? I have a real issue with banks I tend to just throw crap in the bun from them....and it always gets me in trouble. Pricks

I tell you what these FLAC things better be worth it. Its taken me nearly 2 weeks to download Albany boot (on and off) and the version of Porch is 83 fuckin meg!

ticketek yup for melb. 2 :)

haha! ya gotta read all bank mail! :D

i bet the albany boot wont disappoint :)
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ticketek yup for melb. 2 :)

haha! ya gotta read all bank mail! :D

i bet the albany boot wont disappoint :)

I NEVER read bank mail....then they ring me up and ask questions about shit I should have read....and I tell them "oh, I never read what you send me"....one bank chick was not impressed! Ah fuck 'em! I just want to store my money there -- not get love letters once or twice a week!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    DonJon wrote:

ha it took me about 3 hours. (flac as well)
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ha it took me about 3 hours. (flac as well)

Happier with the flac Tom, did you decide on adelaide, can't believe i got 3rd row,insane.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I NEVER read bank mail....then they ring me up and ask questions about shit I should have read....and I tell them "oh, I never read what you send me"....one bank chick was not impressed! Ah fuck 'em! I just want to store my money there -- not get love letters once or twice a week!

I like to get "Love Letters" from MY bank. They cost me enough money in bank fees, it's as though i'm taking women out to dinner or something, so reading how the "love" me is good.... Except my bank is like a gay lover :( They bend me over and screw me up the wall :(

Poo to banks!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Happier with the flac Tom, did you decide on adelaide, can't believe i got 3rd row,insane.
    if i had money and was paying for it i would go but i just cant ask my parents for more they are already paying for 6 shows and airfares. i might try to pick up an extra ticket later on if someone has a spare but thats all i can hope for

if i had money and was paying for it i would go but i just cant ask my parents for more they are already paying for 6 shows and airfares. i might try to pick up an extra ticket later on if someone has a spare but thats all i can hope for

What are the 6, two in bris, 3 melb whats the other??

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Tommy what ya got Supersonic cable or something?

I refuse to get in depth with this topic because it gets me so angry. Banks and Telcos closely followed by the ATO. If I ever went out in a blaze of glory Id take one of them out trust me.

I even got up a bank teller (in a semi jovial way) a few weeks ago questioning her ethics for working for such arseholes. She jokingly responded "yeah but they pay me and I only do what I have to and nothing more"

My response as I pointed to the lineup of 30-40 people - "No shit"
    Vookie23 wrote:
    What are the 6, two in bris, 3 melb whats the other??
    adelaide 1

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    DonJon wrote:
    Tommy what ya got Supersonic cable or something?

I refuse to get in depth with this topic because it gets me so angry. Banks and Telcos closely followed by the ATO. If I ever went out in a blaze of glory Id take one of them out trust me.

I even got up a bank teller (in a semi jovial way) a few weeks ago questioning her ethics for working for such arseholes. She jokingly responded "yeah but they pay me and I only do what I have to and nothing more"

My response as I pointed to the lineup of 30-40 people - "No shit"

Did she respond by syphoning all your money into her Swiss bank account?! and disappearing down a trap door?

I like my brother's approach to having to go to the bank. Walking away having made the tellar cry because they did something wrong (everytime) heh That's gotta be worth paying bank fees.

If only banks were open during MY non-working hours, i'd be able to tell them how much I love them in person too... Why do they not close wednesday and open Sunday?!
    adelaide 1
    Ah, so whats another night, easy for me to say, still waiting on that guy to get back to me about the flight to mars posters, got an email and it was really confusing on postage, so am just waiting for a clarification, let you know as soon as I do.

ZiggyStar wrote:

LMAO! im sure my attitude will change in a few years, as i only get 1 statement a month fron them, and maybe the occasional student account crap

after presale for adelaide 2 today it should be interesting to see what kinda seats are picked up tomorrow huh :eek:
    wah
    vital5 wrote:
    Did she respond by syphoning all your money into her Swiss bank account?! and disappearing down a trap door?

I like my brother's approach to having to go to the bank. Walking away having made the tellar cry because they did something wrong (everytime) heh That's gotta be worth paying bank fees.

Your brother is obviously a talented man who has a way with words. Buy him a beer from me would ya!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Ah, so whats another night, easy for me to say, still waiting on that guy to get back to me about the flight to mars posters, got an email and it was really confusing on postage, so am just waiting for a clarification, let you know as soon as I do.
    yeah i really had to push to get permission to goto melb 3 so another night is a bit much now. who are you going to adel 2 with?

im heading out to do my 3rd night at this bar course (we get to drink tonight!) so rick i wont be able to respond till 11

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    well I have tickets to 5 shows!!!!!!!

3 US: LA (normal tixs), Gorge 1 (10c) and 2 (10c).

2 Aus: Adelaide 1 (10c) and 2 (normal tixs).

mother of fucking christ! countdown 42 days!!!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    yeah i really had to push to get permission to goto melb 3 so another night is a bit much now. who are you going to adel 2 with?

im heading out to do my 3rd night at this bar course (we get to drink tonight!) so rick i wont be able to respond till 11

Have one for me Tom

• Your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and will arrive in 3-5 days. International orders can take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please take into account holidays and poor weather conditions. Shipments to Canada, Mexico and Australia can expect delays due to increased Customs scrutiny. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact shipping@tenclub.net.

any idea what this is for could it b for my 10C version of pj but i brought that ages ago?
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and will arrive in 3-5 days. International orders can take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please take into account holidays and poor weather conditions. Shipments to Canada, Mexico and Australia can expect delays due to increased Customs scrutiny. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact shipping@tenclub.net.

any idea what this is for could it b for my 10C version of pj but i brought that ages ago?

I got mine yesterday
    Your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class/Priority Mail and will arrive in 3-5 days. International orders can take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please take into account holidays and poor weather conditions. Shipments to Canada, Mexico and Australia can expect delays due to increased Customs scrutiny. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact shipping@tenclub.net.

If its drugs let me know
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    DonJon wrote:
    If its drugs let me know
    It is. I sent it a while ago, so just hold onto it and I'll pick it up when I get there. I sent it under the name "Corby".
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    does anyone know or can guess how many 10c rows there will be in Adelaide? How many were there last time? I forget... I'd say being number 243 in Adel I have a pretty great chance of getting front row or second row.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
This discussion has been closed.