Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    stella im trying to call you answer your phone!

i dont have any missed calls!

prisonbreak was on last night in adelaide :)
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    talitha wrote:
    not great? :(

I'm just glad I got tickets though... yeah its slighly to the side of the stage but I'm very happy right now!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    prisonbreak was on last night in adelaide :)

really? we got some crappy interview with price charles and his wanker sons, at least i got to watch spicks and specks on the good tv for once
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    hey guys
    do you think there will still be floor seats avaliable tomorrow? what are the chances of gettin 4 floor seats in a row yo rekon for adeliade?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Soundcheck: Rats, Deep (reworked but not finished), LEASH, Masters of War, unidentified Ed and Jeff song (Forever Young?) (per solace, thanks)

Pre-Set: No Pre-Set

Set: Release, Severed Hand, WWS, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Betterman (no tag), Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

setlist so far for boston no#1

Is it just me or does this string of songs seem like a story:

Betterman, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone,
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Pappas wrote:
    oh well my friend isnt gettin back to me regardless of my emails AND phone calls. this fukin sucks, if it werent for him an his cousins i could be right in front of mike the whole show

harry they shouldnt leave it up to you and my freakin visa... just drop em! :eek: you'll be close for night 1
    wah
    really? we got some crappy interview with price charles and his wanker sons, at least i got to watch spicks and specks on the good tv for once

lol :D

why the heck did they show an interview instead?? :eek:
    wah
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Well, keep trying I guess cos I just scored Section B, Row H. Better than I got originally. They are in the 40s, can anyoen tell me where they are more specifically? I guess they could be right on the edge? I'll be trying tomorrow too so if I get better tix, these ones are up for grabs. I had to go for Box Office pickup though so you won't be able to get the tickets until I arrive in Adelaide I guess. Or maybe I can pick them up in Melbourne? I don't know how that works...
    im not going to ditch friends just to be in front of mike the whole show. ill still be in front during certain songs. i am going to give you a list of a few songs we are going to swap for (they will be ones with solos like alive evenflow and black), and if they play them you an tahlia will swap with me an mass :) im pretty confident we will still get seats on teh floor, just further back. gettin em tom morning

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    im not going to ditch friends just to be in front of mike the whole show. ill still be in front during certain songs. i am going to give you a list of a few songs we are going to swap for (they will be ones with solos like alive evenflow and black), and if they play them you an tahlia will swap with me an mass :) im pretty confident we will still get seats on teh floor, just further back. gettin em tom morning

good luck getting good seats tomorrow harry... i'd get mas' cousin to be very prepared if ur net at work is slow lately
    wah
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Thats great, good onya Tom, should get an awesome view, will wave from the front row, LOL.
    front row!! i thoght you missed out on tix for melb 3 presale
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    front row!! i thoght you missed out on tix for melb 3 presale

I did but I've got a big ace up my sleeve, tell you in good time, muha ha ha
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ok....i gotta go do some adult stuff...like pay bills and do the grocerys....be back soon my little scallops :D:D

:o how dare you insult my ears?! haha
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Vookie23 wrote:
    right.....

who are you sleeping with to get front row tix
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    Vookie23 wrote:
    You're not hiring a wheelchair are you?
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    Murder wrote:
    How did you get good melbourne tix, I get nothing but section F. :(

Sounds like bullshit.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    whats that poster site?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    GotMyLeash wrote:
    Sounds like bullshit.
    no bullshit in this thread remember :p

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    bazzer wrote:
    Section B, Row H. They are in the 40s, can anyone tell me where they are more specifically? I guess they could be right on the edge?
    So, no one knows the AEC that well? Are there 40 seats total across each row? Not trying to hound, just figured my question may have been lost in a sea of posts...
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    Pappas wrote:
    no bullshit in this thread remember :p

Sorry! I forgot.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

anyone who knows anything about posters...

is this a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7621345337&fromMakeTrack=true
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    lol :D

why the heck did they show an interview instead?? :eek:

my guess is they didn't really want to compete with the state of origin for rateings?
    bazzer wrote:
    So, no one knows the AEC that well? Are there 40 seats total across each row? Not trying to hound, just figured my question may have been lost in a sea of posts...

no idea :o

i know sections are usually 15 seats across by standard, no help lol
    wah
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    bazzer wrote:

I doubt there would be 40 seats across each row, the stadium would be huge! :D
    no idea :o

i know sections are usually 15 seats across by standard, no help lol
    It helps a bit I guess. So I am right on the outer edge of the floor, 8 rows back. That is not so bad really... Hopefully I can get better ones tomorrow!
    my guess is they didn't really want to compete with the state of origin for rateings?

id watch the interview... :eek: not into that kinda footy :o

2 hrs of PB next week is good at least... its better that way cos last nights ep was set 3 years back...

ebay has adelaide 2 up already :eek:
    wah
    bazzer wrote:
    You're not hiring a wheelchair are you?

Well I do work in a hospital:D, but don't think that would be ethical.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Well I do work in a hospital:D, but don't think that would be ethical.

i'd probably throw a disabled person out of a wheelchair to get front row seats....and then kick them on the ground

is this a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7621345337&fromMakeTrack=true

Yeah that's fair, would check on the postage though, was one of the lesser wanted posters from 06

is this a good deal?

well EB says:
    Sold 30
    Six Month Average $25.66
    Average Price $31.27
    Lowest Price $15.50
    Highest Price $54.51

so around $30 sounds ok

this site has everything you need to know bout posters
    http://www.expressobeans.com
This discussion has been closed.