Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    all it takes is a condom and a squirt of lube, dude. take one for the team.

aaaaaahahaha
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    all it takes is a condom and a squirt of lube, dude. take one for the team.

Wicked!! Do it dude do it!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    oh my god :eek:

haahaha!!! pappas should give you PRESIDENCY if ya do it :D
    wah
  • hahahahahaha
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    i haven't heard about their privacy requirements, i'm sure we'll all get debriefed. check out the album review post taken from the RM forum, it was posted anonymously!

i can just imagine...

"is this worth losing your life over, young man?"

"well the forum people think so."

anyway, you wouldn't wanna hear a shitty tape recorded version. so april 29 people.

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    heyjose wrote:
    my god.

well it seems that debate of listen to the album before it's out or don't is settled for me.. i'm going to sony bmg's listening party for it next thurs!! it's nowhere near as good as getting to interview the band (which i still am holding out hope for), but it's excitin'!

How on earth did you get an invite to that???

Work in the industry? Radio Comp?? Sleep with someone high up??
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ozpjman wrote:
    How on earth did you get an invite to that???

Work in the industry? Radio Comp?? Sleep with someone high up??

Gives good head......or so I've been told :o
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    anyway, you wouldn't wanna hear a shitty tape recorded version. so april 29 people.[/quote]

and the sounds of your internal movements
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    i'm very high up... not.

just write for a music mag.

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    heyjose wrote:
    i'm very high up... not.

just write for a music mag.
    so jealous you get to hear the album. let us know how it goes :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    yeah will do! it's probably gonna be a bit of a blur afterwards, but i'll try! i guess you have to hear it for yourself to decide whether it immediately grabs you. i almost wish yield hadn't arrived yet, and this was it. can anything top that? the feeling i got after hearing those songs...

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    For all you Sydney-siders, The Pearl Jam Show is playing Peakhurst Inn next Friday 31st March.

Saw them a few years back at the Crest Hotel at Sylvania before they made the venue 'Original Acts Only,' so definately worth a night out.

Edit: Their website is http://www.seattlejam.com.au
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    hope all sydney folk can make it! sounds awesome :)
    wah
  • heyjose wrote:
    yeah will do! it's probably gonna be a bit of a blur afterwards, but i'll try! i guess you have to hear it for yourself to decide whether it immediately grabs you. i almost wish yield hadn't arrived yet, and this was it. can anything top that? the feeling i got after hearing those songs...

new engine baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    thanks for wake up joel ;)

I OWE YOU

2006 :D

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D
    wah
  • thanks for wake up joel ;)

I OWE YOU

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

U better believe it buddy!!

:D :cool:

Have fun at work today girly! :eek:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    thanks for the tool mp3's :D

wah
    so it's been awhile since unemployable now :eek:

i think i like WWS more :eek:

no... yes :eek:

still deciding... :eek:
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ozpjman wrote:
    For all you Sydney-siders, The Pearl Jam Show is playing Peakhurst Inn next Friday 31st March.

Saw them a few years back at the Crest Hotel at Sylvania before they made the venue 'Original Acts Only,' so definately worth a night out.

Edit: Their website is http://www.seattlejam.com.au

These guys are good. I'll definitely go if they ever play at a venue in Sydney's northern beaches..
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Howdy peeps.

Havent been in for a few days. Work has been super dooper crazy and all i've done is work and sleep....seriously. but i have the rest of my day off, which i was at work for 6 hours for, to post whore somewhat:D:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!!! sorry im late. Hope you had a fab day babe :)

I wold love it if the PJ cover band came to the gold coast! im hanging for a PJ cover band to play up here.

and Jose.....you better be taking notes mate......i need some more info. 4 singles of the album is not enough!! ;);)

hope all you Northerners are doing ok.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • and a Happy Birthday to MassiveOzPJFan. Hope you have a great day mate :)
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Howdy peeps.

Havent been in for a few days. Work has been super dooper crazy and all i've done is work and sleep....seriously. but i have the rest of my day off, which i was at work for 6 hours for, to post whore somewhat:D:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!!! sorry im late. Hope you had a fab day babe :)

I wold love it if the PJ cover band came to the gold coast! im hanging for a PJ cover band to play up here.

and Jose.....you better be taking notes mate......i need some more info. 4 singles of the album is not enough!! ;);)

hope all you Northerners are doing ok.

thanx Trudie :D

r there any pj cover bands in Brissie/sunnycoast??? cos i really would like 2 c a gig. get geared up 4 the tour :D:D:D

i've come 2 a conclusion. Guys from the Sunny Coast r friggin wankers. creeps more like.

i need 2 find myself a pj guy ((obviously 1 whos quite desperate)) & pj guys 4 my girls. cos pj guys seem 2 b cool. men. they give me the shits.

cept 4 pearl jam, cos they fuckin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OZ TOUR NOVEMBER 2006!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    pjr_porch wrote:
    r there any pj cover bands in Brissie/sunnycoast??? cos i really would like 2 c a gig. get geared up 4 the tour :D:D:D

Anyone remeber that show that wsa on Ten ages ago called "The Band"???
    they followed that band around on a tour, they were called Josie 7, i think. but anyway, they used to be a pearl jam cover band back when i was like 18, i saw them play at alice's, which i think now is Ceaser's or something like that. but yeah they weren't 2 band. and i think the same pearl jam tribute show has played sdown the Gold Coast before, i remeber seeing them at that pub at the corner of Australia Fair(which i don't even know if that's still there.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Hey everyone from Victoria, NSW, ACT and South Australia.. Don't forget that Daylight Saving has been extended for one more week because of the Commonwealth Games which means you don't turn your clocks back one hour tonight, but next Saturday night instead.

:)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    Hey everyone from Victoria, NSW, ACT and South Australia.. Don't forget that Daylight Saving has been extended for one more week because of the Commonwealth Games which means you don't turn your clocks back one hour tonight, but next Saturday night instead.

next sunday :eek: ya sure :eek: ty :D

i dont mind rockin up to work tomorrow late :D
    wah
  • E.K wrote:

thats freakin silly isnt it.....damn weidos and their daylight savings.

Gimme your Addy Lulu. Got the burn ready for ya :)
    thats freakin silly isnt it.....damn weidos and their daylight savings.

Gimme your Addy Lulu. Got the burn ready for ya :)

i pm'd it 2 u. i'm so frickin bored. i'm home alone, no alcohol, no1 online... it's so lonely out here...

I"M GOING 2 BEN HARPER!!!! i'm still fully stoked bout that. any1 know if he has a support with him?? cos it didn't say anyhting on ticketmaster site..

PEARL JAM AUSSIE TOUR NOVEMBER 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    new. songs. are. gold.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • are we still talkin bout the new things that we're not spose to have?
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    are we still talkin bout the new things that we're not spose to have?

im a good girl. i haven't heard the forbidden tracks... not yet anyways... a little minx is sending me a cd with em on... little minx.. i owe u a fuckin big drink!!
    i feel bad bout listening 2 em b4 they're released, but hey, i'm gonna get the album anyways... i like 2 hear a little of an album b4 i buy it... that's wot i tell myself so i dont feel so bad...

This discussion has been closed.