Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hi everybody!!
    Is everyone still going insane about will they or won't they announce more shows tomorrow
  • silverflowsilverflow Posts: 37
    yes it will be a stressful few hours on the ticketek website for me =(
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hi everybody!!
    Is everyone still going insane about will they or won't they announce more shows tomorrow

hey there.... where's the link to ya mug shot already?

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • just drove past ticketek in the city in Brissie, about 15 people lined up, sitting on chairs, playing guitar, some just keeping to themselves it seemed? i think my best chances for 2nd show tix have to be online
    hey there.... where's the link to ya mug shot already?

Andre_W said he's on to it, but i guess that won't be till tomorrow cos he was pretty drunk the last time i saw him.
    There may be pretty good news on the horizon ;)
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Andre_W said he's on to it, but i guess that won't be till tomorrow cos he was pretty drunk the last time i saw him.
    There may be pretty good news on the horizon ;)

aww thats great... i really hope it all works out for you... i wish i could make it.... but i kinda have a wedding to show up at. :o

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    Nothing's concrete yet, but let me just say that Newcastle's a great place in November ;)
  • gp10gp10 Posts: 30
    what does anyone think of side and rear view seating? would they be preferable to seats which are way up at the back?

Sydney 7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06, Newcastle 19/11/06, Sydney 22/11/09

"little secrets, tremors...turned to quake...
    the smallest oceans still get...big, big waves..."
    gp10 wrote:
    what does anyone think of side and rear view seating? would they be preferable to seats which are way up at the back?

Iwas on the side in Sydney 03.
    Seats were very good indeed.
    If you can't get on the floor then side seats are the way to go
  • gp10gp10 Posts: 30
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Iwas on the side in Sydney 03.
    Seats were very good indeed.
    If you can't get on the floor then side seats are the way to go
    was the sound ok? cos left/right sound would now become close/far instead... i'm just worried that perhaps Mike's guitar would sound much louder than or even drown out Stone's or viceversa...

Sydney 7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06, Newcastle 19/11/06, Sydney 22/11/09

"little secrets, tremors...turned to quake...
    the smallest oceans still get...big, big waves..."
    gp10 wrote:
    was the sound ok? cos left/right sound would now become close/far instead... i'm just worried that perhaps Mike's guitar would sound much louder than or even drown out Stone's or viceversa...

I was on Stone's side and i could hear everybody perfectly (over my own singing of course :) )
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Nothing's concrete yet, but let me just say that Newcastle's a great place in November ;)

fabulous news! will this be after they stop in victoria?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    fabulous news! will this be after they stop in victoria?

Don't know yet. In fact i don't know much at all. It's quite 'nudge nudge wink wink' stuff at the moment.
    If i could have a stab in the dark, i'd say it'd be the tour opener
    Everythings still up in the air at the moment, so i'm not getting my hopes up, but with the popularity of the petition (over 900 now), the press coverage and now the radio coverage, things are ticking over extremely well.
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Bump for morning ticket buyers. :eek:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:
    Bump for morning ticket buyers. :eek:

No idea about Ticketek near K MArt ..... someone said the Civic Theatre is an outlet...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Goodluck All, see no news from 10C, ah well, let the games begin.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • SteveMurraySteveMurray Posts: 66
    Oz Jammer wrote:

are you serious? that would be unreal, PJ in little old Newcastle

Also is anyone else from Newcastle doing the sydney, brisbane and melbourne trio?
    Fuck....didn't realise I needed to be a MY Ticketek member to buy online....I already am but I lost my details etc....

Better sign up now...can you save your credit card details anywhere? That would be handy!
  • save em in Word, copy and paste
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i bloody woke up at like 7 this morning aghhhhhhhhhhh
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    Who's stomach is churning right now? I wasn't even this nervous on my wedding day!
    Took me awhile to remember my details too. I'm pretty sure theres a little ticketek building across from K-mart in that little centre.

Already called in sick to work today, don't wanna have to worry about going while im doing this. :o
    mandybrown wrote:
    Who's stomach is churning right now? I wasn't even this nervous on my wedding day!

I feel a bit ill actually....and I'm in a partners meeting at work and keep walking out to check for updates!!! Better be fucking finished by 9am so I can sit here and refresh!!!
    Murder wrote:
    Already called in sick to work today, don't wanna have to worry about going while im doing this. :o

Dropped my kids at daycare at 7.30 this morning, you know, just in case anything happened early.
    mandybrown wrote:

I feel a bit ill actually....and I'm in a partners meeting at work and keep walking out to check for updates!!! Better be fucking finished by 9am so I can sit here and refresh!!!

Where on Ticketek will it say "SOLD OUT -- NEW SHOW ON SALE IN 30 MINS" or whatever?

The main page? The PJ page?
  • a lineup of about 50 ppl at ticketek in brissy city

one poor couple? had to watch their car get a ticket in fear of losing their place in the line, but when the towtruck turned up, im told the lady ran to save the car and was succesful! aussie fans are the best hehe
    SHOULD be the PJ page..
  • so we sign in as a myticketek member, go to pj page, and hit refresh till another show springs up on the site, correct?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    IWhere on Ticketek will it say "SOLD OUT -- NEW SHOW ON SALE IN 30 MINS" or whatever?

The main page? The PJ page?

Not sure. I'd think on the PJ page when ordering for certain cities since they'd sell out differently. Maybe...
This discussion has been closed.